CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by NubieNatty 9th December 2010, 8:34 am

ok sooo i almost passed up on NOT doin my Video Phone look but went ahead n gave it a try since its only ONE color, lol. im afraid of black becuz i know it just emphasizes my dark circles Mad but since finding concealer, im more relieved....however, in doin this look, i skipped all the extra prep n just got into it, no concealer, primer n etc...i barely did my eyebrows!

i was able to find a good combo for my nude lip, i used the ud primer on my lip, a pinch of pale pink gloss and some other nude-ish buxom gloss (trial size in Sandy). the brushes i got from ebay No SUX vs my sonia k's so i think im gonna get the full set of those when i go back to target!!

ok soooo drumroll....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i started out with the ud liner and just traced my eye out n filled it in wit the shadow. its my trial run so i'll work on perfecting it next time! i wasnt so sure at first cuz its such a bold black look but after i played with it, i was like hmmm ok this is kinda cool. i had fun steppin outside my comfort zone **evil laugh** MWWWaaahahahahaa!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 29 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by NubieNatty 9th December 2010, 8:37 am

FYI; that lil "mole" looking thing is NOT a beauty mark, lol but an old azz pimple stain Mad and luckily for ME, my mario order came in yesterday cuz i received another "friend" on my cheek Rolling Eyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 9th December 2010, 9:54 am

Look at you with that black smokey eye Nubie! I like it, I've seen some yt vids with people using just black shadow for that dramatic smokey eye. I like it. Hmm, I may try it this weekend.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty_Vee 9th December 2010, 9:56 am

NubieNatty wrote:ok sooo i almost passed up on NOT doin my Video Phone look but went ahead n gave it a try since its only ONE color, lol. im afraid of black becuz i know it just emphasizes my dark circles Mad but since finding concealer, im more relieved....however, in doin this look, i skipped all the extra prep n just got into it, no concealer, primer n etc...i barely did my eyebrows!

i was able to find a good combo for my nude lip, i used the ud primer on my lip, a pinch of pale pink gloss and some other nude-ish buxom gloss (trial size in Sandy). the brushes i got from ebay No SUX vs my sonia k's so i think im gonna get the full set of those when i go back to target!!

ok soooo drumroll....

i started out with the ud liner and just traced my eye out n filled it in wit the shadow. its my trial run so i'll work on perfecting it next time! i wasnt so sure at first cuz its such a bold black look but after i played with it, i was like hmmm ok this is kinda cool. i had fun steppin outside my comfort zone **evil laugh** MWWWaaahahahahaa!!

I like it!!! good for a party night
Pretty_Vee
Pretty_Vee

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th December 2010, 11:08 am

thanx....i was scared to pack it on for it to get any darker!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th December 2010, 12:32 pm

Show off! Hahahahahahahaa great job Nub!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 29 Empty Which Nude is Better-Creon or Uranus?

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th December 2010, 1:09 pm

@nubie, great nude lip. Pack on the black, don't be scurrred, lol!

Here is my nude lip. After applying moisturizer, I lined them with NYX's Sweet Bean lip line then filled in with NYX's Creon lipstick. I blotten then patted on some pressed powder (dark) and reapplied lipstick.

SN: I have heard quite a few people on YT mention not using sunscreen when taking pictures. I now know why. Check out the area near my hairline. I see it in nearly all my pictures. I thought I had the incorrect color pressed powder. I’m beginning to think it is the sunscreen in my tinted moisturizer.

Which nude is better?

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 9th December 2010, 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added question and picture)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th December 2010, 1:12 pm

Great job Nubie and I love the nude lip Chrs!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 9th December 2010, 1:35 pm

ummm chrs...the area near u hairline scratch i just thought it was from coloring ur hair! im loving the nude lip...im learning that we have to match up the nude lip with our shade cuz that lip suits u perfectly!! i like how u layered the lip with the powder and applied more color!! good idea.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th December 2010, 2:22 pm

WOW.....Nubie and Chrs Shocked looking good!!!

Nubie you did an awesome job with you video phone look!!!

Chrs...I was so into your make-up, hair and jewelry I didn't see the hair line. I see that on a lot of my friends picture on facebook...mine as well I really didn't know what that was all about!! Thanks for sharing.

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 9th December 2010, 5:14 pm

thanks Ladies for the makeup remover advice....imma try shea butter when I go home tonite and love the looks Chrs and Nubie! To me nude lips is complimenting your skin tone with the same color lipstick or lip gloss....i too need help in finding a good nude lip gloss
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 9th December 2010, 6:55 pm

OK what is considered nude? What can I use for nude? can I use foundation?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 9th December 2010, 9:49 pm

Chrs I like the Uranus

Crissy is a color close to your skin tone
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 9th December 2010, 10:00 pm

Nubie and Chrs. You ladies look fab. Chrs I love that beyonce look. I wanted to try it but I think it looks fierce on her because her skin is lighter. I would look a hot damn mess. LOL but you look great.
And also...I too am looking for a nude lip that i guess i will never find in this lifetime cuz i haven't found one yet
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 9th December 2010, 10:53 pm

In my avatar I have nude lips. I didn't do it myself, but a make up artist did it on me for a fashion show. I want to try it out again, but with a gloss on top. My lips felt like they looked ashy all night! To achieve the nude look all she did was spray foundation (using airbrush make up) on my lips, and then but a lip balm/clear-type of lipstick on top.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 9th December 2010, 11:10 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:In my avatar I have nude lips. I didn't do it myself, but a make up artist did it on me for a fashion show. I want to try it out again, but with a gloss on top. My lips felt like they looked ashy all night! To achieve the nude look all she did was spray foundation (using airbrush make up) on my lips, and then but a lip balm/clear-type of lipstick on top.

Did you do your eyeshadow? Love the colors that's really cute!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 9th December 2010, 11:15 pm

No, she did that also. I came with makeup on, but she basically sprayed over it.
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th December 2010, 2:49 am

So I'm up so way past my bed time. I just got my PINK LIPSTICK FROM MAC!! Man THAT was a very long process, and the site kept timing out on me!!! But I got it... dance

So...I met with my friend today, and she said I didn't need any tips!! I was like......you've got to be kidding me. She had all of her make-up (which was mostly MAC) and she told me how I should apply my eyeshadow. However, she didn't tell me anything that I hadn't learn here!!! SMH

Well...I'm off to bed. Too excited about my lipstick even though it took me almost 45 minutes to purchase!!

Night ladies!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 10th December 2010, 1:12 pm

I did some makeup y'all! My company holiday party is tonight! I feel quite festive!

I would have taken off my hat for y'all but I didn't want the people on the train to see me putting the purple satin bonnet that I wear under that hat back on. LOL.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th December 2010, 2:15 pm

@KNH, wow, how cool re: no tips needed. Is she really a MUA or a person who likes makeup?
@C3, pretty, very pretty

Today's color is orange.

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 10th December 2010, 2:35 pm

Chrs and CCC both of you look so pretty!

@CCC - are you doing a different look for the party tonight?
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 10th December 2010, 2:38 pm

thanks chrs, kc.

@kc, nope the party is right after work so the most I may do is touch up my lips.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th December 2010, 3:42 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:I would have taken off my hat for y'all but I didn't want the people on the train to see me putting the purple satin bonnet that I wear under that hat back on. LOL.
I feel you. I wore hats this past weekend for the first time. I had to remember to try to pull off hat and satin bonnet at same time. When putting them back on, I was like whatever and slapped on the bonnet then the hat.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 10th December 2010, 3:56 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:@KNH, wow, how cool re: no tips needed. Is she really a MUA or a person who likes makeup?
@C3, pretty, very pretty

Today's color is orange.

LOL @ Chrs; there are so many tips needed. I don't think she is a MUA, but just a person that likes to wear makeup and can put it on very well. LOL

I so love that orange you are wearing it well!!!

C-Cube & Chrs....I wear my wig stocking under my hats, cause by the end of the day my head is so hot!!! I mean that hat is off by the time I make it to my truck!!! LOL I was thinking about sewing a satin lining in my hats. (or asking my mom to do it)

C-Cube your make-up looks too cute today!! My department party is today after work as well, but I'm leaving early so I can go home and change. So, since I'm wearing brown and orange today...I will have to re-do my make-up as well since I'm wearing all black.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 10th December 2010, 6:55 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:I would have taken off my hat for y'all but I didn't want the people on the train to see me putting the purple satin bonnet that I wear under that hat back on. LOL.
I feel you. I wore hats this past weekend for the first time. I had to remember to try to pull off hat and satin bonnet at same time. When putting them back on, I was like whatever and slapped on the bonnet then the hat.

haha i end up doing that most of the time, but the train was super packed this morning.

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:@KNH, wow, how cool re: no tips needed. Is she really a MUA or a person who likes makeup?
@C3, pretty, very pretty

Today's color is orange.

LOL @ Chrs; there are so many tips needed. I don't think she is a MUA, but just a person that likes to wear makeup and can put it on very well. LOL

I so love that orange you are wearing it well!!!

C-Cube & Chrs....I wear my wig stocking under my hats, cause by the end of the day my head is so hot!!! I mean that hat is off by the time I make it to my truck!!! LOL I was thinking about sewing a satin lining in my hats. (or asking my mom to do it)

C-Cube your make-up looks too cute today!! My department party is today after work as well, but I'm leaving early so I can go home and change. So, since I'm wearing brown and orange today...I will have to re-do my make-up as well since I'm wearing all black.

thanks KNH. what colors are you gonna do with your all black?
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next