CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rose Water

+2
Lysheba89
summerbreeze76
6 posters

Go down

Rose Water Empty Rose Water

Post by summerbreeze76 26th September 2010, 5:38 pm

I know i read about a recipe using Rose Water before. I cant seem to find it now. Any ideas what to do with it? I also got Lavendar Water too. Whole Foods does it to me everytime. I also saw the Beautiful Curls product that is new to WF. I decided to leave that be: on the SHELF.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Rose Water Empty Re: Rose Water

Post by Lysheba89 26th September 2010, 5:53 pm

Just use it as spritzer either alone, or with any combination of vegetable glycerin, aloe vera juice, and green or black tea.

I ran out of my rose water and glycerin (bought them ready-mixed) but I still continue with the above mentioned ingredients, with a little Aubrey O.'s Honey Suckle Rose conditioner mixed into the spritz. I'm just waiting till my next paycheck for the rose water and glycerin!

By the way, rose water and glycerin is an age old mixture for moisturizing skin, and more recently, hair-so that's probably the recipe you read about.
Lysheba89
Lysheba89

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 26th September 2010, 6:41 pm

Lysheba89 wrote:Just use it as spritzer either alone, or with any combination of vegetable glycerin, aloe vera juice, and green or black tea.

I ran out of my rose water and glycerin (bought them ready-mixed) but I still continue with the above mentioned ingredients, with a little Aubrey O.'s Honey Suckle Rose conditioner mixed into the spritz. I'm just waiting till my next paycheck for the rose water and glycerin!

By the way, rose water and glycerin is an age old mixture for moisturizing skin, and more recently, hair-so that's probably the recipe you read about.

Thank You. Ill be mixing tonight!
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 26th September 2010, 7:31 pm

makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 26th September 2010, 8:09 pm

I bought some rosewater this weekend also and plan to use it as a spritz to moisturize my hair.

Last edited by krazy coils on 26th September 2010, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by elleeccentric 26th September 2010, 10:04 pm

me three! Summerbreeze you're better than me. I Totally gave in to the beautiful curls line! lol! I bought the curl activating cream. I must say it works well. Anyway, I mixed my rose water with aloe vera juice (which i bought on the same trip to W.F smh..) I use it on my hair and my face. I've read a lot about the benefits both can have for skin and hair
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 27th September 2010, 12:40 am

i use rosewater in my spray bottle for spritzing and i also use it to make a toner for my face
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down