CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vent Thread!

+118
MelMelBee
Nali1987
msoverproof
Jazzmatazz
Cassiedagoddess
Cupcake415
JessiWantsCurls
Sebastain13
yacoomba
anz30
naturally.yours
MissyCee
nikmuch
Stephy0306
Emartini04
J.S.M.
vivacious00
DerbyDiva
drmsd
naturallychelsea
bludini1
Myeka33
Umph
kinksncurls
iculukin
DreamMerchant
queenshakirah
BajanPrincess82
FloridaSunshiny
Mz. CiCi
TheRYL1
gigihaitiancurly
preciouslady
CrissyQ
Napp_Napp_Cat
Ebbz
tnictay
Chef Lucy
Nikcoils
TiseeBabee
goombagirl
nikkinixnicole
Curly_Aquarius
tashafawn24
Juices-n-Berries
DvaAuNaturel
NylaCoils
Raytay
HisBeauty
Karyn
AdriEm
ChrsLvsBks
mverde3
PaganWifey
ElleX
Lynnieluve
Erica5417
stargazer4801
classyPINK
Cherry: extraordinary!
Vee
Heart2Worship
KeetaRay
DeNaturelle
deeply_rooted_chick
Mrsafro
HAMPTONSFNST
MaameYaa
allicat36
KinkySheaPT
jlowman1
Islander3906
new-naturalle
p_nuttie43
Moonwalker733
Neems
LadyMika
PyreFli42
CocaColaCutie
BrownSkinDiva
Mz. Thang
SheaQT
Keisha
IF IT COMES nATURAL
msjakkia
Moni
PanaR3dd
nikki0507
StacyB
quake_19
PoliBohoGlam
Notthecoolmom
PoisonIvy
TruBeautyPrsprs
curly_danni
loveself247
Lioness_Mane
hayylee
afroseoulista
Iomer
Mzbush
krenea
SheeTacular
LuvMeLuvMyFro
nmoultry
lena73
CurlySpeechTherapist
bevyboo628
*CurlyNikki*
NaturalNurse04
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteé
MissCurly
gammainme
sweetdrk1
dajewel
Beautifully Human
122 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

the Vent Thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: the Vent Thread!

Post by PanaR3dd 5th January 2010, 10:08 pm

i really wish some of the people who call me their friend actually treated me as a friend and didnt take our friendship for granted or take my kindness for weakness..so with that being said i'm deleting a few people from my phone &my life...
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th January 2010, 3:39 pm

why can't some people (men in particular) just stay in '09 where they belong? ugh!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th January 2010, 12:08 pm

I really, really, really, really dislike my Stupidvisor!!!!!!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 19th January 2010, 1:12 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:why can't some people (men in particular) just stay in '09 where they belong? ugh!

i hear ya, girl...
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by dajewel 19th January 2010, 1:14 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Why do the folks at my job think they can just sit on there hands on days I am out and then email about all the things that need to be done?!?! Well, that is going to stop in 2010....it will not get done by me....as a matter of fact. I think I will delete some emails now and pretend I didn't get them.

lol!!!!
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by PyreFli42 22nd January 2010, 3:01 am

CocaColaCutie wrote:why can't some people (men in particular) just stay in '09 where they belong? ugh!

LOL
PyreFli42
PyreFli42

http://public.fotki.com/pyrefli42/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 22nd January 2010, 12:54 pm

Can I smack my boyfriend for leaving enough crumbs to make a new loaf of bread on the kitchen counter? Please say yes.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 22nd January 2010, 1:13 pm

LadyMika wrote:Can I smack my boyfriend for leaving enough crumbs to make a new loaf of bread on the kitchen counter? Please say yes.
YES!!!
I have given out some smackdowns for much less
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 22nd January 2010, 3:45 pm

tiashauntee wrote:
LadyMika wrote:Can I smack my boyfriend for leaving enough crumbs to make a new loaf of bread on the kitchen counter? Please say yes.
YES!!!
I have given out some smackdowns for much less

Can I like, put you in an "In Case of Boyfriend Not Doing Simple Things" box and keep you in my apartment? Because between him and the cat (who I found in the fridge one day. Yes, THE FRIDGE.), I'm about to pull my hair out. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 31st January 2010, 10:07 pm

eww a cat in the fridge... poor kitty.

How is it that I got a viral infection in my eye that isn't contagious. like how do u catch something that isn't contagious, im damn near blind over here with something that no doctor can tell me how I caught it. Ugh I would rant some more but like i said... i cant see. Hope u ladies had a nice weekend.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 1st February 2010, 1:34 am

Keisha wrote:eww a cat in the fridge... poor kitty.

How is it that I got a viral infection in my eye that isn't contagious. like how do u catch something that isn't contagious, im damn near blind over here with something that no doctor can tell me how I caught it. Ugh I would rant some more but like i said... i cant see. Hope u ladies had a nice weekend.

Yeah, my cat put itself in the fridge. Note to potential cat owners: tabby cats are too damned smart for their own good. And they KNOW it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anywho, that sucks about your eyes. Hope you feel better soon!
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by Neems 3rd February 2010, 5:22 pm

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and I'm still plagued with memories of him. I'm doing everything in my power to move on - reading, working on my spirituality, excercising, spending time with "real" friends and family. Yet, I still have thoughts of him.
Neems
Neems

http://neemsnthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonwalker733 11th February 2010, 11:11 am

WHy have I seen my ex, my former bestie, AND a lookalike of my other ex in the span of one week?!?!?!?! and WHY did my ex put me on blast like MAD usin my last name&crap (on the METRO no less!!) He must want me 2get shot....guys seriously need to LEAVE!
Moonwalker733
Moonwalker733

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 11th February 2010, 1:07 pm

OH THIS IS THE THREAD I SERIOUSLY NEED AS OF 10 MINUTES AGO!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS I WAS BROWSING THE SITE!!!!!
---------------------------
THIS FEMALE IS TESTING ME!!!! GRANTED I AM NOT AN EVIL PERSON. I AM A LOVER AND FAR FROM A FIGHTER BUT SHE IS GOING TO MAKE ME OPEN UP A CAN OF __________________ ON HER!!!!!

SITTING HERE TALKING ABOUT ME TO EEEEEEVVVERYBODY ELSE OTHER THAN ME AND IM THE PRESIDENT?!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS... GROW UP... YOU LEFT THE CLUB. YOU SAID WE ARE SOME SHADY FEMALES.... YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO VOTE AGAINST YOUR COUSIN...... YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE AROUND SOME MESSY ________________. NOOOOOWWWWW AS THE MC SEASON ROLLS BACK AROUND YOU WANT YOUR PATCH BACK AND YOU WANT IT NOW!!!???? LIKE IM SUPPOSE TO GIVE IT TO YOU WITH OPEN ARMS....NO BABYGIRL. IT DON'T WORK LIKE THAT.......

I DIDN'T EVEN SAY YOU COULDN'T COME BACK.... ALL I SAID WAS WAIT TILL THE NEXT MEETING.... SO WE CAN VOTE, GET ALL THAT IS NEEDED OUT OF THE WAY AND DO IT THE PROPER WAY.... BUT BECAUSE YOU CANT HAVE YOUR PATCH BEFORE THE RUN YOU WANT SO YOU CAN FLOSS FOR A MAN WHO IS MARRIED AND DONT WANT YOUR _________ ANYMORE????!!!! NO BABYGIRL IT DONT WORK THAT WAY.

THEN YOU WANNA CALL MY VP AND GO OFF ON HER BECAUSE OF THE DECISION I MADE. TALKIN ABOUT IM ON A POWER TRIP??? WHO IS ON A POWER TRIP???? I DID A LOGICAL DECISION.... A FAIR DECISION..... SO YOU DECIDE YOU WANNA GO TO ANOTHER CHAPTER. FIIIINNNNEEE!!! I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOUR DRAMA ATTACHED SELF ANYWAYS!!!!! OH WAIT THEY DONT WANT YOU EITHER. I'LL BE DARNED....

NOW YOU WANNA CALL MY GIRLFRIEND AT 730AM AND WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE BS THAT IM DOING???? BABYGIRL YOU STILL HAVE NOT CAME TO ME... THE PRESIDENT.... ABOUT ANY OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WANNA BE CHILDISH AND POST ON MYSPACE....REALLY. GROW UP... IM 28... YOUR 40.. WHY AM I THE ONLY GROWN UP IN THIS SITUATION..... OH MY GOD....

ALL I CAN DO IS BREATHE.... CUZ IM TRYING NOT TO GO THERE. I AM TRYING WITH ALL MY HEART AND EVERY BONE IN MY BODY NOT TO STOOP TO HER LEVEL.... IM TRYING MAN... IM TRYING....

THANK YOU LAWD FOR ME FINDING THIS THREAD AT THIS EXACT MOMENT.....
I apologize now to the curly women on this site who are too intelligent, beautiful and sophisticated to deal or even understand the rantings and ragings of a president of a womens social club. but i didn't have no where else to turn to where I KNOW i can just rant and put it out there without having to deal with the drama.....enought of that.....

i got pretty hair today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 11th February 2010, 1:41 pm

LOL @ Pnuttie I love that after all that you say you have pretty hair!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 11th February 2010, 4:06 pm

Tsmeuia911 wrote:WHy have I seen my ex, my former bestie, AND a lookalike of my other ex in the span of one week?!?!?!?! and WHY did my ex put me on blast like MAD usin my last name&crap (on the METRO no less!!) He must want me 2get shot....guys seriously need to LEAVE!

This is what I call the "Attack of the EX-Files": the MFs that just refuse to go away. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LadyMika
LadyMika

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 11th February 2010, 5:09 pm

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OMG im having such a bad week and it just seems to be getting worse..when it rains it pours..y cant people understand i have alot going on so i cant be their personal cheerleader all the time.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] it seems as though im just not allowed to be down sometimes
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonwalker733 14th February 2010, 8:47 pm

LadyMika wrote:
Tsmeuia911 wrote:WHy have I seen my ex, my former bestie, AND a lookalike of my other ex in the span of one week?!?!?!?! and WHY did my ex put me on blast like MAD usin my last name&crap (on the METRO no less!!) He must want me 2get shot....guys seriously need to LEAVE!

This is what I call the "Attack of the EX-Files": the MFs that just refuse to go away. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That is the PERFECT name for this drama!!! Of course when a good woman tries her best to move on, the Devil puts baggage in the way of your progress....then you pray and ask God to keep you from going off&causin people to stop, stare, and mumble to each other "look at the angry black woman [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "...
Moonwalker733
Moonwalker733

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonwalker733 14th February 2010, 8:53 pm

oooh I have something that I've been struggling with for 2 weeks now....I was all set to see Utada in concert in NYC (my FIRST concert!!!) with my aunt, who lives in Baltimore, but the snowstorm comes the WEEKEND OF THE CONCERT, and a: my flight to Baltimmore to meet up with my aunt was cancelled, and I didn't get to see Utada [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (I also couldn't get my $240 for the tickets back!!!!)
And as soon as I found out my flight was cancelled, I found out Alicia Keys is on tour now!!!!!!
BUT.....wouldn't you know I'm the ONLY ONE out of me&my parents who has a passport???? (we could have gone to see her in Toronto!)
EPIC CONCERT FAIL
Moonwalker733
Moonwalker733

Back to top Go down

Post by new-naturalle 14th February 2010, 11:18 pm

So I BC'ed almost 3weeks ago and today I find out that my husband doesn't like my hair. I knew his brother didn't like it and when we went over to his parents house today his brother was there. As soon as he sees me he says I hope your hair grows back. So I say what if I keep it this way? Then my husband says she not because I don't like it. What????? I was so mad that I decided not to go out to dinner with him and just take the kids home. I felt betrayed because he's the one who cut my hair!!! He waits damn near 3wks to say something, and his only excuse is I told you I didn't want you to cut it. Then he back tracks and says he doesn't think anything is wrong with it but he just doesn't like my hair this short. We have talked it out but I'm still mad I've had such a horrible V-day and he's claiming my hair is causing a rift in our relationship. uggh!!!
new-naturalle
new-naturalle

Back to top Go down

Post by Islander3906 16th February 2010, 12:41 am

New Naturalle,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you on VALENTINES DAY....well I'm sorry you had to post this on Valentine's Day. First off congratulations on your BC and we'd love to see pics. I wouldn't worry so much about your husband's brother however it's your husband that I would address. Question him (nicely) ask him why he didn't say something about this before. The fact that he was involved in the big BC would have been the perfect time for him to bring his concerns to you and you could educate him on what brought you to this decision. Maybe if he understood your thought process he would have responded differently at his parent's house. Did he say he told you he didn't want you to cut it at his parents house or before then? I find that people's personalities change depending on where they are and who they are with. It's not unusual but you have to have that foundation with your husband and putting me out there at your parents house is not acceptable. You pull me to the side if you got to comment or don't comment at all. End by assuring him that the hair will grow back beautifully and the relationship is too important to suffer during this time. I hope this helps.
Islander3906
Islander3906

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 16th February 2010, 10:36 am

I get to work at 7:30 and by 7:38 I had something to vent about.

The following email was sent to all of our staff members:
Since the State has strongly suggested that we have rugs
in our rooms for "Gathering Areas" I would like to request that it
become part of the cleaning crew's duties to vaccum or shake out these
rugs. Today when I sent my students down to borrow the small vaccum
from the office so that I could vaccum my rug myself they were told it
was "not for community use". If that is the case then our rugs need to
be cleaned by the same people who clean the floors. Thank you.

This email struck a cord with me for many reasons so here is my response:
Actually the students were told that since the sweeper
is falling apart that they could not use it and it is not for community
use. When the sweeper was purchase those "cleaning people" asked that
it not be passed around the school so that it would not be broken. Too
late. If you need clarification please address the source.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th February 2010, 11:02 am

Stupid people really annoy me....watch the News sometimes and turn the channel away BET or put your cell phone down - you may just learn something
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 16th February 2010, 7:05 pm

Ok, so my cousin is a new freshman at the college that I go to. He and his mother are the MOST ANNOYING and UNORGANIZED people I know. Ugh, it drives me nuts. He doesnt have a bank account, has never used a check card in his life (mind he's almost 19 yrs of age) so whenever he needs money which is every 5 seconds, she has to put it into my account and I have to take time out of my busy schedule to go to the bank to withdraw the money THEEENNNNN I have to call him 100 million times to try and figure out where he is to give him the money.

OPEN YOUR GROWN CHILD AN ACCOUNT AND PUT THE MONEY IN THERE! LEAVE ME ALONE! I have better things to do then run around and find her child. Ugh, they get on my last nerve!!!!!

Last edited by jlowman1 on 16th February 2010, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 16th February 2010, 7:07 pm

jlowman1 wrote:Ok, so my cousin is a new freshman at the college that I go to. He and his mother are the MOST ANNOYING and UNORGANIZED people I know. Ugh, it drives me nuts. He doesnt have a bank account, has never used a check card in his life (mind he's almost 19 yrs of age) so whenever he needs money which is every 5 seconds, she has to put it into my account and I have to take time out of my busy schedule to go to the bank to withdraw they money THEEENNNNN I have to call him 100 million times to try and figure out where he is to give him the money.

OPEN YOUR GROWN CHILD AN ACCOUNT AND PUT THE MONEY IN THERE! LEAVE ME ALONE! I have better things to do then run around and find her child. Ugh, they get on my last nerve!!!!!

You need to nip that in the bud now!!! That is crazy his mother will not be able to take care of him forever. I feel your frustration because I have been there....
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next