CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positive comments about my natural hair!!!

+13
HappigocurliJenn
QuietButterfly
Punkyskunk
Neems
ciara89
oooop2
sweetdrk1
CrissyQ
nattyblog
Cnicoles6
thetiffany
Ebbz
WhosThatRedHead
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Positive comments about my natural hair!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Positive comments about my natural hair!!!

Post by Ebbz 13th August 2010, 8:22 pm

I was in Rite Aid today after a 10 hour drive feeling "ugghhhh" lol and this man (somewhere between 27-30) walks up to me and says "I am diggin that flower and your hair"

I didn't feel so "ugghhhh" after that. lol
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Positive comments about my natural hair!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Positive comments about my natural hair!!!

Post by nattyblog 13th August 2010, 10:15 pm

Ummmm...yeah. I think I'm going to move.

Very Happy
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 22nd August 2010, 12:46 am

As a part of my job I have to take an Adoption Competence Certification course an at the end of my last day of class both of my teachers stopped me and asked me who does my hair. When I told them I do, they were very impressed and told me that it looked great!! Naturals getting props from academics??? I love it!

Oh and tonight my boyfriend looked at me today and said, "Did you do something to your hair? It looks much redder." Observant isn't he?? I hennad my hair like a few weeks ago. But he also told me that my hair looks like it's growing and he liked that. Love him to pieces!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 22nd August 2010, 12:46 am

nattyblog wrote:Ummmm...yeah. I think I'm going to move.

Very Happy
confused
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by lucky7 22nd August 2010, 5:40 pm

After I got dressed yesterday and placed a little matching flower in my hair, my 2 1/2 yr old son said, "Mommy, you look like a princess!" He made me so happy!
lucky7
lucky7

Back to top Go down

Post by BajanPrincess82 22nd August 2010, 7:25 pm

I was co-hosting a baby shower and at the end of the shower I found out that one of the ladies (she's permed) thought my ponytail was fake! She said "I was thinking, that's a nice drawstring (ponytail) and you found a really good match. The color and texture goes perfectly with your hair.". LOL. I kind of hate when people think my hair is a weave, but it feels good to know it looks too good to be true!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by Cnicoles6 22nd August 2010, 11:11 pm

Today on of my employees tells me, "Oh Ms. Stewart I love your hair. How do you get it look like that, who does it?"
My Response: "It grows like this I just twist it at night."
Her: "Really? Well I love it."
Huge smile on my face. flower
Cnicoles6
Cnicoles6

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 23rd August 2010, 3:19 pm

BajanPrincess82 wrote:I was co-hosting a baby shower and at the end of the shower I found out that one of the ladies (she's permed) thought my ponytail was fake! She said "I was thinking, that's a nice drawstring (ponytail) and you found a really good match. The color and texture goes perfectly with your hair.". LOL. I kind of hate when people think my hair is a weave, but it feels good to know it looks too good to be true!
Too funny! Folks WISH a weave could look like your hair, BajanPrincess! LMAO

This weekend, a woman in Target complimented me big time on my twist out: "It looks so healthy and shiny...it fits you!" And, of course, she wanted to know what I put in it (and I had to tell her, since I was feeling so nice! LOL)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeya 24th August 2010, 12:01 pm

I have gotten so many positve comments on my hair lately.

At my daughter's open house, I could barely meet all her teachers because the first few stopped me just to rave about my hair and ask questions. I personally thought my hair was an out-of-control frizz ball but I can be extremely judgemental of myself (lol). It was nice to get the compliments because I was tired and really just wanted to be home, vegged out on the couch!

I went to Whole Foods and the cashier, who's also natural, told me she loved my hair....greatest compliment coming from another natural who's hair was gorgeous! Then I went to WalMart and another woman told me my hair was so pretty.

I can see that all the fuss (and $$ spent) over my hair is paying off...
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2