CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

+57
Renny
naturallychelsea
Treece
MomnWife
jeanlouisangel
MsJay1121
Fabulousat50
mrsmackey
cyclingchick
LaToya28
KeAnia
CocoEuro
ChrsLvsBks
Hurricane Curly
iri9109
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
BajanPrincess82
kinksncurls
Notthecoolmom
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
coilykinks
CocaColaCutie
jlowman1
freckledmom4
bholmes87
LadyMika
MellowOne
curlsunfurled
mstokes2008
blondie
Nikcoils
CurlsGalore
curly-me-naturally
priceless
BrownSkinDiva
missmoriah
Juices-n-Berries
sweetdrk1
WhosThatRedHead
QuietButterfly
SheeTacular
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
Lynnieluve
Muz
TheRYL1
KinkyNappyHappy
BlondeByDesire
krazy coils
nattyblog
poeticlyspkng
swoodward
wyldhoney
CrissyQ
DvaAuNaturel
PaganWifey
61 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 22 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by WhosThatRedHead 1st October 2010, 2:09 pm

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
11 Afros for 11 months
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 22 Empty Re: KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up!

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st October 2010, 2:28 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote: afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
11 Afros for 11 months

awwww thank you and your avatar is HOT!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 1st October 2010, 2:29 pm

Y'all I'm stupid busy at work today...I'll update later, but I had to pop in and let y'all know that Penny is doing her thang TODAY!!! I took a picture so I'll post with I get home... **doing the happy dance** run woot!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 1st October 2010, 2:41 pm

11 months cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 1st October 2010, 2:43 pm

GO HEAD GYRL!!!!!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 2nd October 2010, 7:12 am

wow 11 months....soon to be 1 yr cheers
Penny has come a long way, darling Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd October 2010, 9:41 am

BrownSkinDiva wrote:Aww congrats on Penny turning 11 months old Smile Youve taken such good care of her and time is flying by!! Wait until she hits that one year old status? WOWZA!!

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Congrats on 11 months! Ima do better. Lol.

Lynnieluve wrote:Congratulations on 11 months!!

CrissyQ wrote:happy 11 months

krazy coils wrote:Congratulations on 11 months!

cyclingchick wrote:11 months cheers

mrsmackey wrote:
GO HEAD GYRL!!!!!!!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:wow 11 months....soon to be 1 yr cheers
Penny has come a long way, darling Very Happy

Thanks ladies Very Happy .I've tried my best to do right by Penny...this has really been a learning experience.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 2nd October 2010, 10:00 am

Wow has it been almost a year? I a gee with IB Penny has come a long way in grand style! Awesome progress! I will be back later to see the pic! Congrats!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd October 2010, 10:22 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:Wow has it been almost a year? I a gee with IB Penny has come a long way in grand style! Awesome progress! I will be back later to see the pic! Congrats!

Thanks Sweet....I haven't retained the length I should/could have (with my cutting eposides..LOL) but I've bumped up my styling and regiment. I now know what works for Penny. So I expect the second year to be much better with length retention!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd October 2010, 10:25 am

No pics yet huh? Look whos talking, I promise mine will be up today. Enjoy your weekend, and you made my day yesterday. sunny
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd October 2010, 10:28 am

Good Morning Ladies....

Well I thought I would post a couple comparison pictures. Relaxed and Natural pictures, and from my 1st puff to my last puff..the last puff is the length my hair is now. You know I've been playing beauty shop over here. I've learned so much thus far, and I think I will have more success with length retention now that I have a few styling options (PS) and I know now what really works for me as it relates to products!!

KinkyNappyHappy ~ Pictures from Houston's CN Meet-up! - Page 22 Comic-p

Going to work for a few hours today...I'll check back in this afternoon. Month/Year End closing...very interesting!!!

Enjoy your day ladies!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd October 2010, 10:31 am

CrissyQ wrote:No pics yet huh? Look whos talking, I promise mine will be up today. Enjoy your weekend, and you made my day yesterday. sunny

Hey Friend!!! LOL

I just posted a couple of pictures so I'm still ahead of you...LOL I'm going to work for a few hours today so I'm going to post yesterday's pictures this afternoon.

Girl that was so enjoyable...we must do it again!! ((hugs)) & I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabulousat50 2nd October 2010, 11:12 am

Nice Pics KNH You have had some amazing growth. Happy 11th month Anniversary!! cant wait for month 12! YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Fabulousat50
Fabulousat50

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 2nd October 2010, 12:10 pm

11 Months Conratulations
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 2nd October 2010, 12:30 pm

Happy Anniversary! Great progress. cheers
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 2nd October 2010, 2:38 pm

Happy 11 month anniversary - love the comparison pictures ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd October 2010, 4:06 pm

Fabulousat50 wrote:Nice Pics KNH You have had some amazing growth. Happy 11th month Anniversary!! cant wait for month 12! YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Hey Fab50..(love your name)

I would have more hair...if I would stop cutting it!!! The color I put on in December really damaged my hair. Only because I didn't know how to properly take care of my hair back then. So I'm dealing with getting ride of the damage ends with out doing another BC.

Just remember to take lots of pictures so you can track your growth progress...

Thanks for stopping by!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 2nd October 2010, 4:09 pm

KeAnia wrote:11 Months Conratulations

Thanks KeAnia... Very Happy

cyclingchick wrote:Happy Anniversary! Great progress. cheers

Thanks cyclingchick...it seemed like I this was never going to get here...now I'm almost 1 year natural I can't believe it!!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Happy 11 month anniversary - love the comparison pictures ...

Thanks BBella....I wanted to see the comparison from relaxed to natural myself. Excited about the growth as well. Now I am on a mission to very healthy hair!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 2nd October 2010, 9:29 pm

I posted the pics on my blog.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 2nd October 2010, 10:09 pm

Hey KNH! Checking in and congrats to you on making 11 months au naturelle! Penny is beautiful and she only gets better with age! Love it!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd October 2010, 11:36 pm

CrissyQ wrote:I posted the pics on my blog.

I saw them and Damita JO...I love it!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd October 2010, 11:37 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Hey KNH! Checking in and congrats to you on making 11 months au naturelle! Penny is beautiful and she only gets better with age! Love it!

Thanks CG....I really expect Penny to take off this second year. I know and understand what I should do to keep her happy and healthy.

Thanks for stopping by!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd October 2010, 11:45 pm

My weekly update and a little more......

I enjoyed my twists and twist-out last week. I've been trying protective styles so I can be prepared for the colder months. I plan to keep Penny all twisted, and wear a few hair additions here and there. Now that I'm 28 days away from my 1 year natural anniversary I've been reflecting on all that I've learned this last year.

I've learned so much, and I've learned a lot from my mistakes. (and there were many) I would like to say thanks to all the ladies on CN just in case I forget October 31st.

I've got a busy week ahead...I'm having minor surgery Thursday...so y'all pray for me. I'll be home for a couple days staying off my feet, but I should be good as new and able to return to work Monday.

So I have a lot of exciting things I want to share with everyone leading up to my anniversary...so here is Part I of my natural journey...hope you enjoy!!

Have a great week ladies and be blessed!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th October 2010, 9:18 am

Morning Ladies...

Well as I stated I would have a few surprises as I count down the days to my natural anniversary.

Well I was inspired by CrissyQ and Nubie...so I decided to start a blog.

Check it out..I've included the link below. Let me know what you think...

Have a great day!!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 4th October 2010, 9:43 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I wish I were closer...I would so do that. You know what I'm close enough..I've got to check and see if I can get a couple of my friends to make this trip with me.

I'll let you know if I can make this happen!!

That would be great if you can make it! There are a few CN ladies planning to attend, so we can have our own little meet-up Smile Looking forward to reading your blog...
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next