CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an observation about guys and hair.

3 posters

Go down

Just an observation about guys and hair. Empty Just an observation about guys and hair.

Post by songbird 22nd July 2010, 6:39 pm

As far as getting attention from guys goes, I've noticed that I get a lot more now with my big, crazy curly sew-in weave than I did when I had a short, tapered relaxed cut.

I guess guys don't mind if your hair is relaxed bone straight or if it's big and kinky curly, they just want it to be long. Just an observation about guys and hair. Icon_rolleyes
songbird
songbird

Back to top Go down

Just an observation about guys and hair. Empty Re: Just an observation about guys and hair.

Post by EshaQ 22nd July 2010, 7:18 pm

I agree with the whole long hair thing, I also think it's something about not being as high maintenance when it comes to your hair that's attractive to them. We don't have to worry as much about getting our hair messed up or wet b/c it doesn't take much (and isn't as damaging) to re-do it, but when I was getting relaxers I would have a fit if I messed up my hair
EshaQ
EshaQ

Back to top Go down

Just an observation about guys and hair. Empty Re: Just an observation about guys and hair.

Post by mickey1220 25th October 2010, 8:30 pm

Haha I had the exact oppositereaction....... guys just don't like naturally nappy hair... but hey i really don't care anymore it's my hair, my problem, deal with it!
mickey1220
mickey1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down