CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now

2 posters

Go down

I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now Empty I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now

Post by laleepop14 8th July 2010, 10:46 am

I just posted this in the "General" section but just though I would share "hair" (I know silly/corny) too!!
I believe she is going to be in NY and VA...Check out her website too!!! Both links are included

http://www.inhershoesblog.com/

http://lovingyourhairwithnaturalcare.com/home/?page_id=10

I am seriously contemplating on going. 35 buks from 1-4...
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now Empty Re: I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 8th July 2010, 12:38 pm

I would love to check this out next weekend but my bf is expected to visit me next weekend. Too bad it's not this weekend. I'll be in BK.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now Empty Re: I know you all are still transitioning, but it never hurts to learn now

Post by laleepop14 9th July 2010, 5:38 pm

Awww well Im gonna go and willdefinitely report back on how it was. Im looking forward to the Karen's Body Beautiful GIFT BAG!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down