CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bodyshop Shampoos/Conditioner/Hair Butters

2 posters

Go down

Bodyshop Shampoos/Conditioner/Hair Butters Empty Bodyshop Shampoos/Conditioner/Hair Butters

Post by enitan 6th July 2010, 2:49 pm

Hi everyone!,

This is my first post! whoohoo! although I've been around her for a minute now
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thought i'll let y'all know the amazing sulphate/cones/parabens free shampoo, condish and hair butter range by bodyshop! They'll be hitting the stores in a couple of weeks.

I was super excited to find this, especially as for those of us in the UK, good products for natural hair are hard to come by! I literally ran home to put this post up.

So yeah, look out for it. I tried a sample of the Rainforest Moisture for dry hair and the butter for this range and it's amazing! I think my PJism may just have been fixed!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I suspect this will be my staple from now one, and at £4 for the shampoo and £8 for the butter, I shall not be complaining! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
enitan
enitan

Back to top Go down

Bodyshop Shampoos/Conditioner/Hair Butters Empty Re: Bodyshop Shampoos/Conditioner/Hair Butters

Post by Juices-n-Berries 7th July 2010, 2:34 pm

This is awesome. I'm working my way into an in store only challenge. So this comes right on time. Especially since they'll probably have some yummy scents. I'll definitely be on the lookout.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down