CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!!

4 posters

Go down

Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!! Empty Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!!

Post by JRoshelle 18th July 2010, 10:46 pm

After trying so many products and falling flat, I have decided to create my own Hair butters, and hair flowers. Right now the site is just starting so there are a limited number of options available, But I am welcome to suggestions, and open to custom making butters and flowers for you. Please take some time to check it out. And Please let me know if you have any ideas to making the site better.

www.jroshelle.webs.com
ested2010@Gmail.com

Thanks!
JRoshelle
JRoshelle

Back to top Go down

Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!! Empty Re: Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!!

Post by krys419 19th July 2010, 5:05 pm

site doesn't show up

krys419

Back to top Go down

Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!! Empty Re: Hair Butters and Hair Accessories!!!

Post by JRoshelle 19th July 2010, 11:40 pm

Try it again, I checked it from a completely different computer and it came up... did you try copying and pasting the address?

If that doesn't work I'm not sure what's wrong cause every time i try it works... Sorry Sad
JRoshelle
JRoshelle

Back to top Go down

Post by krys419 20th July 2010, 2:13 am

Ahh it works for me now.

I think in the "about us" you should show some pictures of you and your hair etc. that would be a nice touch so we know who you are

And I just love the big flower clip. But in the color options it doesn;t have that plain purple. it just says "prpl blossoms" or "ppl polka dots"

Aso, for teh butters is there something put in them that preserves them and so they won't spoil or anything. I think i really want to try one :-) is there really a difference or is it just the scent that is different? You should mak a Philly Whip [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really like how we can request what we want in our body/hair cream. i'm looking forward to more hair clips. maybe you will make some hair bands too?

krys419

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanija 20th July 2010, 5:01 pm

What are the sizes of your samples,and what are the 'other essential oils'? Because of allergies (myself) and rosemary not being good for certain people, this might be something to add instead of leave out. I like being able to make special requests as well.
Alanija
Alanija

Back to top Go down

Post by JRoshelle 22nd July 2010, 12:32 am

@krys315, thank you for all your input. I am going to add more picts, of both my self and my products, i just dont have any one to take "good" pictures right now, (just moved to AZ) but i will add some. The colors of the flowers are just what i have in my house right now I am willing to make them in any color, just ask and i can get some more options. What I am also willing to do is for a cheaper rate if you have fabric you like (as long as its enough) send it to me and I will make a flower for you. One thing i did with the flowers is put them on bobby pins so you are able to use a head band and just add the flower. If you like tho i can sew the flower on the band too. The site really is just a starter site and eventually as things pick up i will upgrade and have more options available actually on the site.

There are some preservatives in the butters, I just didnt list all the ingredients on the list but there are different things in each one. I like the idea of a Philly whip i'll have to learn more about philly, to create the butter for the city ( lol )

@Alanija the other essential oils at this point are just jojoba, evoo, vit E. But I will change how it's listed. I just didnt want to over whelm people with all the ingredients. I will try to list anything that might be an allergen (even though anything can be) I will also add the size of the samples, It's a little sample pod, only about a half ounce ( i will get the exact amount for you) but it's 2.00 mostly to cover the cost of making the samples and shipping them.

If there is something you would like to have added to the butters or have a different color flower, just "purchase" which ever size or color etc. you want and just email me with the differences. ( ested2010@gmail.com )

Like I said because I am just starting I am open to pretty much everything. just msg me here or send me an email, if i can get it i'll make it for you. I just like extending my talents and blessings to others who appreciate them.

Thank you both for your comments and ideas, feel free to tell me more! Smile
JRoshelle
JRoshelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Tee 24th July 2010, 12:16 am

OK JRoshelle,

Imma need to see you when I get home!!

I am in NC right now,
but will be back in Goodyear
in mid August.

I'm new to the natural scene
and need some butters!
Sweet Tee
Sweet Tee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down