CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

+73
DvaAuNaturel
Nikcoils
newcurlieque
TheRYL1
NhappyJackie
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
Shauny
Cherry: extraordinary!
blondie
cutephantasm
curlyboricua
Tamren
StephanieB
bholmes87
Curlz of Luv
mverde3
neethair
MahoganyCurls
SisterBoyd
Leila
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
Juices-n-Berries
Mz. Thang
Corygentri
Curly Film Chick
Zumbalicious
adiaha
Pinkrage
vmichelle
traveljunkie08
cococurly
Miss CurlyT
CocaColaCutie
Freestyles
Lynnieluve
Preezie
BlakButterfli
.:Eden:.
Kea::curls
tiashaunteé
lena73
lovesunshine17
Napstrong
sweetdrk1
ColdDiva
Intelligentbeauty
d.denise
TerraD
CocoEuro
BlondeByDesire
dajewel
Winnielours
SheeTacular
truet
LilMsPuddles
beautifuleyez
miznissi
HumanNature
AfrikanLatina
NubieNatty
A85
Free2009
Courtie
Serenity23
rebelrocks
Blackbeauty
curly+kinky+fierce
jamaicacurl
nmoultry
crvng4mr
ChrsLvsBks
77 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

Post by dajewel 5th April 2010, 9:54 pm

awesome!!! i have been thinking about doing this for my bday this week.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Empty Re: ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43

Post by frivolous 5th April 2010, 9:58 pm

Love your blog Very Happy
frivolous
frivolous

Back to top Go down

Post by Corygentri 5th April 2010, 11:04 pm

All I can say is - WORK IT!!!
Corygentri
Corygentri

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 5th April 2010, 11:22 pm

That is one Gawgeous rollerset! You're my hair idol, too, as if I never said that before! hehe
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkrage 6th April 2010, 1:17 pm

Hey Chrs,

I hope you had fun on your cruise. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your WNG and Roller set. I have to learn the trick to get those roots straight. I have only tried the cheat roller set once so hopefully next time it comes out better.

Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome.
Pinkrage
Pinkrage

http://www.fotki.com/pinkrage

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 7th April 2010, 12:01 pm

I love it. That Roller-Set is the best I've seen on long hair. Good catch with the cheat.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th April 2010, 12:11 pm

You and your hair are gorgeous.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th April 2010, 11:47 pm

Thanks for the comments ladies! They help keep me on my toes.

Last night, I applied mousse to hair and made a few bantu knots. I liked the results. I will post pictures when I can.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 8th April 2010, 12:29 am

PICS, PICS bounce
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th April 2010, 9:30 am

Hi Chrs,

Can't wait to see those pics ...

Have a great day.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 8th April 2010, 9:37 am

I'm late but that rollerset was oh so fabulous and the makeup was beautiful as well. Love it!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by newcurlieque 8th April 2010, 11:36 am

I'm a bit late but the rollerset was just gorgeous!!! Lovely pics.
newcurlieque
newcurlieque

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 8th April 2010, 12:57 pm

Hi Chrs~

Just stoppin by to say hi!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek Looking for pictures of your BTK!!

Hope you are having a great day!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 8th April 2010, 1:17 pm

Hey Chrs!
I am going to do a roller-set this weekend Very Happy

How long are you going to wear yours? Mine have never lasted more than a week.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th April 2010, 1:48 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:Congrats on your weight loss! That's great. Sounds like you've got a great plan for your upcoming vacays! You'll do just fine!
Thanks, I did not do too bad. I am almost at my pre-cruise weight as of yesterday, less than a pound to go ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_biggrin . I did go to the fitness center once. I also did a 11 mile bike tour in St. Kitts. Not sure if I did the whole 11 miles since I did not make it up and down this one steep hill.

Lynnieluve wrote:Congratulations on becoming a CurlFriend!!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 879602
Muchos gracias!

Shauny wrote:Your hair is really beautiful!! And as I sista who is trying to work of her baby weight, I congratulate you on the success your weightloss. Keep up the great work
Thank ya thank ya. Losing weight is not easy for me. I am trying the slow and steady route.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:WHO'S THAT LADY? WHO'S THAT LADY? (SINGING NOW)

Chrs, work that wash n go. It looks FABULOUS!!!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_biggrin
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_biggrin , thanks lady ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_wink !

NubieNatty wrote:where are u takin ur zumba classes? i need to know!

Congrats on the weight loss, its so hard tryin to stick to ur diet with all those extra choices. man i STAYED wit a drink in my hand ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_evil
Nubie, I take them Thursdays at the Sport Fit in Laurel (near Route 198). The class is at 6:30 PM.

Uh, yeah, I drank but not every night. It was mostly wine. Thanks!

cocoeuro wrote:oooo...have fun on the cruise!!!
I did! I highly recommend it.

BlondeByDesire wrote:Wow, that sounds like fun Chrs -- I have yet to take a cruise and that's on my list of things to do. My DH doesn't want to go on one because of the water - so I think I may take my son as a graduation gift when graduates in 2012.

Have a great time ...
Thanks! I had a better time than I thought. You will love cruising if you like seeing new places and getting a taste of what they have to offer.

jamaicacurl wrote:Chrs! Your WnG is gorgeous!!!!! You always look great but I really really like this style on you!!

And Zumba looks like a lot of fun but I can't find one near me at a time that works with my schedule Sad
Thanks! I think it is and was my best WnG to date.

FemmeFox wrote:Have a great trip Chrs and congrats on the weight loss! You are always an inspiration!
Thanks! I will do my best not to let you down ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_wink .

bholmes87 wrote:That sound so fun!! I love cruises Smile I've been on the Mexican Riviera and the one to Jamaica too with my church! I had a blast!!! I'm planning on doing a cruise to celebrate my graduation too!
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 678474 Have fun Chrs!!! I can't wait to see the pics when you get back! When are you leaving by the way?
Oooh, Mexican Riviera and Jamaica ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_cool , adding to list of places I want to go. I left Saturday, March 20 and returned Monday, March 29. The cruise was from March 20 - March 27. We spent the other days in San Juan.

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey!! I'm loving the hair as always. Congrats on the continued Health success and the Vacation!! I lubs me some vacations..lol.

Smooches.
Thanks SheeTacular_Napps, much love!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Enjoy the cruise, that is on my things to do list. Congrats on being a Curlfriend..you are just going things!! ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 617583
Thank ya, thank ya sweet. I hope someone will ask me some questions on there ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_neutral . It's all good though.

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:I hope you are having a blast!! I miss you. It seems like you were gone for months.
Awww, thanks! I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Only five more days of vacation left. Now why did I leave the job where I was getting four weeks vacation. Oh yeah right, my nagging co-worker with the British accent ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_mad .

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:I know you are cursing...hope you are having a ball and taking pictures!!!

KNH
I did have a ball. I have to share pictures with my curly friends. You can also go to the FB thread and ask to be my friend. I love having natural hair friends.

sweetdrk1 wrote:How is the cruise going?? I am sure you are having a blast!! How's the hair doing?
The cruise was nice mon. Hair was in WnG most of the time. I did steal a style the lady in Dominica wearing. I plan to post it here. My hair is about five inches shorter than hers but it turned out cute. I visited St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica and Barbados. I want to visit all of them again for longer stays esp. Barbados. The water is so crystal clear (like South Beach).

BlondeByDesire wrote:Welcome back Chrs - so how was it? Did you enjoy yourself?
Thanks! Glad to be back. I had a great time! I highly suggest it.

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Hey Chrs. Hope you enjoyed the cruise. And CONGRATS on your weight loss. I know how hard it can be. You are doing good. And having a plan is the way to go. My mom and I cruised a few years back and we walked like crazy in Bermuda and worked out on the ship. I needed to do something to offset the drinks I was having. They were so good. We didn't gain at all. Shoot, girl you got me thinking. My bday is coming up. Maybe I need to book me a vacay. lol!

And your Wash-n-go a couple of weeks ago was gorgeous. I'll look forward to seeing you at the meetup on Saturday, if you plan on making it out. Then I get to see that beautiful head of hair up close and personal.
Thanks for the ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Herz ! It was great meeting you. Yes, having a plan before the cruise is needed. I was able to eat rationally most meals. I did eat dessert every night, and I did not think twice about it.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th April 2010, 2:12 pm

FemmeFox wrote:You better work lurking chica! I hope that you're enjoying the cruise! Can't wait to see the pics!
I had to catch up. I did enjoy the cruise, thanks lady!

sweetdrk1 wrote:Awww Look out now! I can't wait for the results...how was the meet up? I need pics please!!
I had a blast at the meet up. The turn out was great! I see you saw the pictures. For those of you interested, they are under the Curly Meet Ups DC thread. I scored during the swap also.

NikG20 wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0047

omg! GORGEOUS!
Thanks NikG20. Love, love the new avatar! A is beautiful!

jcanalena79 wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0047

Weeks late, but ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek - FAB-U-LOUS --- you were not kidding when you mentioned steam as the key at the meetup!!!! Now I see another use for the steamer I'm saving for --- DCs AND creating fullness in my WnGs!!!

Ahem *clearsthroat* Rollerset pics???!!!
Thanks! Steam ain't nothing but the truth for volume. I just let the steam work its magic. I hope to have more of these days now that the days are getting warmer and longer ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_smile .

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning Chrs,

Did I miss something? Do you have a steamer?
Hey BlondeByDesire, no, no steamer yet. It is on my list.

bholmes87 wrote:LOVE LOVE LOVE the rollerset Chrs!!! There's so much volume it's insane! I just love it Smile
Thanks bholmes87! I am trying to get where you are with the WnG. You do an amazing job.

tiashauntee wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote: I am going to do a "tia" and show you a sneak peak.

lol!

Isn't the cheat roller-set a life saver?!?! I love it and I am so glad it worked for you.
OMGoodness, yes it it! I will not do another regular rollerset again. Thank you thank you for suggesting it. I had watched YT videos with people doing them, and you and BBD convinced me to give it a try. ((((HUGS))))

CocaColaCutie wrote:absolutely stunning my dear!
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Herz

Intelligentbeauty wrote:CHRS ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_eek YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS!!!! WOW AND THE GROWTH!!!
Thanks! Yes, I noticed it is fuller and longer. I think it is due to all the things I do to my hair.

BlondeByDesire wrote:That Pony Roller-set is the best. It's looks really good Chrs. All that volume is amazing. You have so much hair ...
((((HUGS)))) You and tia convinced me to try it. Thanks for the ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Herz !

FemmeFox wrote:Chrs, the pics are wonderful! Your hair is long and lush!
Thanks, glad you likey!

sweetdrk1 wrote:OMG that hair is beautiful!!
Aww shucks now, thanks sweet!

Lynnieluve wrote:Your hair is beautiful!!! It looks great!!!
Thanks lil sis!

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:AMAZING...just simply Beautiful!!!
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_redface Thanks!

StephanieB wrote:I LITERALLY gasped when I saw the pics of your rollerset. Absolutely GORGEOUS! Those waves look like Jessica Rabbit's! lol LOVE IT!
Oooh, Jessica Rabbit, I remember her, thanks!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Chrs your hair is absolutely beautiful. That rollerset worked out nice.

~Dva
Thanks Dva! I am glad it worked out this time 'cause I was not going to try a fourth time.

jcanalena79 wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0056

You are GORGEOUS in this pic Chrs!!! Your hair, as usual is sooo va-va-voom!!!

On the non-hair front, please tell me the brands and colors of your eyeshadows - I LOVE that look!
Thanks! I think the make up is from CoverGirl. It is one of their quads. I will let you know when I get home tonight.

npmoore04 wrote:There's a cheat rollerset? I love the outcome. does any one have instructions posted? ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Icon_smile
I will share what I did on a post.

dajewel wrote:awesome!!! i have been thinking about doing this for my bday this week.
I know you will look great while celebrating your birthday. The key, IMO, is very wet hair and good products. I used Jane Carter's Wrap and Roll, a Chi heat protectant and sweet almond oil in that order.

frivolous wrote:Love your blog Very Happy
Thanks frivolous! Everyone's comments and posts are encouraging!

Corygentri wrote:All I can say is - WORK IT!!!
I am trying, LOL!

TerraD wrote:That is one Gawgeous rollerset! You're my hair idol, too, as if I never said that before! hehe
One of your hair idols, wow, really, thanks!

Pinkrage wrote:Hey Chrs,

I hope you had fun on your cruise. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your WNG and Roller set. I have to learn the trick to get those roots straight. I have only tried the cheat roller set once so hopefully next time it comes out better.

Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome.
Thanks pinkrage! Welcome back! The weight is coming off as I like--slow and steady.

NhappyJackie wrote:I love it. That Roller-Set is the best I've seen on long hair. Good catch with the cheat.
Thanks for the ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Herz ! I have tia and BBD to thank for suggesting the ponytail/cheat set. I was truly wondering if I could achieve a rollerset I like.

RoseBud wrote:You and your hair are gorgeous.
Thanks RoseBud! I appreciate the compliments. Makes my ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Herz happy!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th April 2010, 2:15 pm

AfrikanLatina wrote:I'm late but that rollerset was oh so fabulous and the makeup was beautiful as well. Love it!
Thanks esp. about the makeup. I am definitely trying to step up my makeup game. My face is not cooperating right now. Had a terrible breakout the last few days of the cruise. I think my face is sensitive/allergic to salt water. I am hoping it will be better in the next few days.

newcurlieque wrote:I'm a bit late but the rollerset was just gorgeous!!! Lovely pics.
Thanks newculieque--like your screen name, creative!

tiashauntee wrote:Hey Chrs!
I am going to do a roller-set this weekend Very Happy

How long are you going to wear yours? Mine have never lasted more than a week.
I plan to wash it Saturday. My workouts prohibit me from keeping it looking good.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 9th April 2010, 12:10 am

Here are a couple of pictures of my bantu knot out on rollerset hair from a couple of days ago.
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0068ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0069
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Empty Pictures from Southern Caribbean Cruise - Royal Caribbean - March 20-27

Post by ChrsLvsBks 10th April 2010, 12:12 am

Took snorkeling tour in St. Thomas
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0070

St. Croix
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0071
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0072

Gorgeous crystal clear water (can you see the fish?)
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0073

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0074

Took
11 mile bike ride in St. Kitts thanks to hubby
View from highest peak we traveled-Caribbean Sea & Atlantic Ocean separated by islandChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0075ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0076
Took a break to swim in the waterChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0078

Dominica - Snorkeled and visited twin falls
Hubby and I after snorkeling - Saw interesting fish; touched sea cucumber; saw octopus in a pipe nonethelessChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0079

One of many sulfur springs on the island
ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0080

One of the twin falls

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0081

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0082

ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0083ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0084ChrsLvsBks - Comparison Pictures - Page 43 - Page 37 Img_0085
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 10th April 2010, 12:15 am

great pics
oooh, I need a vacation. Crying or Very sad
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 10th April 2010, 12:16 am

OMG!!! I definitely need a vacay. Your pics have me ready to go now! Looks like you had fun. Did you do anything special to your hair while on travel?

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 10th April 2010, 12:33 am

I'm late, but that third rollerset is the bomb! Vacation pictures look like you had a lot of fun!
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 10th April 2010, 12:57 pm

I just realized a need a vacay too! That water was too clear!
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 10th April 2010, 2:23 pm

You just had to rub it in...I haven't been in the ocean in FOREVER! Sad LOL Beautiful pics sis. You and hubby are so cute.
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 11th April 2010, 12:23 am

@IntelligentBeauty, glad you liked the pictures. More are on FB.

@DvaAuNaturel, I did enjoy my vacay. On the hair front, I did WnGs most days.

@SisterBoyd, thanks!

@TerraD, man, the water in St. Croix & Barbados is crystal clear. I am sure there are places on the West that is just as beautiful. On the East, it is South Beach, Florida.

AfrikanLatina wrote:You just had to rub it in...I haven't been in the ocean in FOREVER! Sad LOL Beautiful pics sis. You and hubby are so cute.
LOL, I love my vacations! When God blesses my womb, I will not be able to get away as much. I will want to watch my healthy child grow. Thanks!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next