CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

+22
cyclingchick
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
krazy coils
tiashaunteé
bholmes87
KinkyNappyHappy
Juices-n-Berries
Lynnieluve
Reshon30
AfrikanLatina
Intelligentbeauty
naturalmommyGA
d.denise
CocoEuro
curlyq145
beautifuleyez
HumanNature
Blackbeauty
SheeTacular
ChrsLvsBks
crvng4mr
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 Empty Re: Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

Post by crvng4mr 12th December 2009, 1:09 pm

I think you would get it before Christmas if you ordered now. Curlmart is pretty good.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 Empty Re: Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary"

Post by Reshon30 12th December 2009, 2:15 pm

Thanks!Smile
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by Reshon30 12th December 2009, 5:26 pm

Hey crvg4mr, i just placed an order on Curlmart for the first time. I had to get the Oyin. I am hoping, wishing and praying that it will show up before Christmas! I didn't like that they only carried the smaller size, but i guess it will be ok for now. Thanks for the suggestion Smile
Reshon30
Reshon30

https://www.youtube.com/reshon30

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 12th April 2010, 10:13 pm

Hi beauties! I am back! I know I have been mia for a minute but I'm here now. I haven't been doing anything different than what I was doing before except for about 4 weeks I wore my hair straight because it was way to cold to wear WnG and I haven't mastered twist or twist outs for that matter. I feel that my curls are getting more defined as days pass, maybe because of the HEHH. Saturday I tried Redken's Smooth Down Deep Conditioner and Deva Curl Set It Free. I don't think I am in love with either. The conditioner went on nice, smooth and slick but my hair didn't feel that way when I rinsed it out. I then sprayed on the Set It Free and I can't say I was impressed or anything else. Actually I was disappointed, so I will be listing my small bottle in the swap post. Here are some recent pics of my hair from today. BTW I am having Whipped Pudding withdrawal from Oyin!!!!! I need it now! Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 Suspect

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 Pic14111

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 Pic24110
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 12th April 2010, 10:20 pm

Welcome back!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 12th April 2010, 10:26 pm

Thanks Lynnie!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 14th April 2010, 12:34 pm

Hey lady!! Your hair looks great!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 14th April 2010, 8:56 pm

Hey Shee! Thanks, nice to see you!

Did the same routine today, what can I say, it's simple and it works. Co-washed with HEHH, left some in and clipped half up while leaving the rest down. Maybe I'll get adventurous this weekend.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 18th April 2010, 12:16 am

my "naked hair"

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 03hair10

other pics

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 04hair10

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 02hair10
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 18th April 2010, 1:27 am

Your hair looks great! Welcome back.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 18th April 2010, 10:52 am

Thank you Juices n Berries.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th April 2010, 4:26 pm

WOW your naked hair is beautiful!! Welcome back!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th April 2010, 9:56 pm

Hello lady, glad you are back! Your hair looks great--love the nakey pictures. You have great curl definition.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 18th April 2010, 10:37 pm

Thank you KinkyNappyHappy!

ChrsLvsBks, thank you! It seems like HEHH and Suave Coconut are doing my hair well.

Tonight I DC'd with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Protein Hair Infusion. Loved it so far! It reminded me of vasaline but a little smoother. Went on great and also after I rinsed it out my hair was very soft and moisturized. I am going to try twist now. So I will be back to share my thoughts.

Also ChrsLvsBks, congrats on the weight loss! I also lost 12lbs in the past 3 weeks. Keep up the good work. I know Zumba is kicking my @ss! LOL
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th April 2010, 11:45 pm

Wow, 12 pounds in three weeks--awesome! Congrats to you also lady! Don't you love Zumba?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 19th April 2010, 2:58 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Wow, 12 pounds in three weeks--awesome! Congrats to you also lady! Don't you love Zumba?
wow that's awesome! Go head witcha bad self afro
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 19th April 2010, 3:45 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Wow, 12 pounds in three weeks--awesome! Congrats to you also lady! Don't you love Zumba?

Zumba is so much fun. I loved the "burn" I was feeling but now it doesnt hurt anymore - I guess I need to go a little hair.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 20th April 2010, 12:11 am

Chrs, B and Tia I love Zumba! My daughter's been doing it with me and we are hyped. I'm trying to take it twice a week plus a weight class after on Tues but it depends on my schedule.

I must say that I am sooooo inspired by everyone here. All you beautiful natural ladies. I love it!

Well me daughter twisted my hair for me and it took her 3 hrs last night byt it looks good. I will post pics tommorrow. My hair feels so soft and moisturized I need to keep my hands out of my hair. I think tommorrow I will keep the twist in and then try to do a twist out on Wednesday.

See you gals manana!
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 20th April 2010, 11:50 pm

Hey! Today I kept the twist in but wore my hair in a high bun. I liked it. Here are some pics from Sunday when I first twisted, yesterday half up and today. Tomorrow my plan is to do some kind of pin up and then on Thursday a twist out. I haven't had to remoisturize as of yet so far so good.

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 01hair10

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 02hair11

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 01hair11

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 01hair12

Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 02hair12
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st April 2010, 1:21 am

I must say your daughter did a great job!!! If I could twist I would were that style like forever!!! LOL
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 21st April 2010, 1:26 am

I like the twists. I've always like the half up, half down look. I did that when I had a relaxer. Even though it made me look 5. Lol.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 2nd May 2010, 2:57 pm

Hi ladies! So my major goal is to keep my hair healthy and achieve my length goal of mid-back length straight and full shoulder length all around natural. I feel like my hair is growing and now I feel like I am having to change up routines. I hate change! Anywho I am looking at different styles and stylers to help me be me.

I have one big problem area, my crown. The shrinkage is fierce and I believe it has protein overload as the rest of my hair is neutral. It is driving me crazy. I have an appt with the "Curl Whisperer" on may 18th. I am soooo looking forward to it. I know she will be able to tell me so much info in regards to my hair's dna (poresity, type, strength, texture etc.) and I look forward to getting a DevaChan haircut. My hair definitely needs better shape.

So I have tried YTCucumbers for a little over a week and I think its pretty good. My first impression wasn't that great but I think it was because I tried it first on a shampoo day. I did a DC with sour cream, honey, EVOO on dry hair for 2 hours and loved it. I can't say that my HG is YTC but if I need to run out to get something then at least I can use this as a fall back. I will be trying in the near future SheaMoisture as soon as I find it at a Target and Giovanni conditioners (including leave in) even though I have been and continue to use their 50:50 Shampoo and love it. I bought a huge bottle at my beauty supple store (I mean like 32Oz) for only $9.99. It's going to last me until October if not longer I think (a whole year) since I only wash every 3 to 4 weeks.

I have a very busy schedule starting next Saturday for 6 days. My son, Cai, is having his first communion on Sat, the next day is Mother's Day and my brother's birthday. Then Wednesday is Cai's birthday and mine is the next day Thursday! I am working on some styles the will look fierce and wwon't take forever. Suggestions welcome Crvng4mr " It's my 1 year BC anniversary" - Page 3 Icon_smile .
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by crvng4mr 4th May 2010, 10:41 am

Well last night I did a all over length check. Sort of. What I mean is I just stretched my hair in different spots and used a ruler, lol. I didn't want to straighten, in fact I really don't want to straighten until September. I felt slightly dissapointed that in some areas I am at 9", 12" and in between. As long as my daughter did it right. I guess my hair grows different. But as I am writing to you I am thinking that maybe it's that way because I have layers, I dunno.

Bottom line is my goal is 16" and I am getting a haircut(shape) in 2 weeks.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 4th May 2010, 11:06 am

The twists your daughter did looked really good. The bun is cute too!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 4th May 2010, 11:10 am

i didnt know the gio comes in a big bottle at BS??? and u sound like me on YTCucumbers...have u tried the carrots?
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next