CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary

5 posters

Go down

Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary Empty Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary

Post by Dannibeau24 14th March 2010, 3:42 am

Yea so its been 1 year since my last batch of that creamy crack!! YAY ME!! But anyway I decided to take my sew-in out because I was so sick of it I gave it 3 weeks so that was enough for me. So once I did that I washed my hair of course, did the whole routine and the scissors were laying on the counter calling my name so I went for it! I was hesitant at first but then I was like "I CAN'T TAKE THESE 2 TEXTURES ANYMORE" and earlier today I was watching Tyler Perry's "Diary Of A Mad Black Woman" and the part when Madea was like "RIP IT!!" It stuck in my head all day and the voice in my head was like "CUT IT!!" so I did! LOL But don't tell my mom..

Did anyone ever feel bold enough that you got up and decide to cut your hair? Please do tell! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary Empty Re: Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary

Post by SimplyShainee 14th March 2010, 9:16 am

Congrats!! Wink

SimplyShainee

Back to top Go down

Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary Empty Re: Did I just BC myself? hEY Its My Anniversary

Post by Dannibeau24 14th March 2010, 12:40 pm

THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO YOU ON TRANSITIONING I HOPE THAT'S GOING WELL!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 14th March 2010, 1:26 pm

I've been transitioning 19 months now and I want to cut it, but I'm scared!
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Karameldiva1978 14th March 2010, 2:04 pm

Congrats! You deserve it after 12 months! Keep posting your progression, I love the inspiration.
Karameldiva1978
Karameldiva1978

Back to top Go down

Post by MsVera 14th March 2010, 4:25 pm

You go!!
Yes I sure have been bold enough! Years ago I was a scissor happy nut, but now I just pick them up when absolutely necessary. The last time was on Jan. 15th...I cut off between 3-6" of hair deciding that the cut I did in December was not quite enough. I started at just about 1.5" from APL and now I am what you see in the avatar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
MsVera
MsVera

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannibeau24 14th March 2010, 6:13 pm

Janique wrote:I've been transitioning 19 months now and I want to cut it, but I'm scared!

I was definitely scared but you been transitioning longer than me I think if I was at your mark I would be like okay I'm done its time! But girl watch when the summer come around you're not gonna want them 2 textures..lol
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannibeau24 14th March 2010, 6:13 pm

Karameldiva1978 wrote:Congrats! You deserve it after 12 months! Keep posting your progression, I love the inspiration.

Thank you! I will definitely do that! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannibeau24 14th March 2010, 6:15 pm

MsVera wrote:You go!!
Yes I sure have been bold enough! Years ago I was a scissor happy nut, but now I just pick them up when absolutely necessary. The last time was on Jan. 15th...I cut off between 3-6" of hair deciding that the cut I did in December was not quite enough. I started at just about 1.5" from APL and now I am what you see in the avatar [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WOW! See you're to bold you..lol how long have you been transitioning? I love the hair!
Dannibeau24
Dannibeau24

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 14th March 2010, 8:43 pm

Dannibeau24 wrote:
Janique wrote:I've been transitioning 19 months now and I want to cut it, but I'm scared!

I was definitely scared but you been transitioning longer than me I think if I was at your mark I would be like okay I'm done its time! But girl watch when the summer come around you're not gonna want them 2 textures..lol

I know...definitely not with this Florida heat....maybe I should aim for June then...I was going to try possibly for August because that would make two years
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down