CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion

3 posters

Go down

Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion Empty Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion

Post by prettyRAY 9th June 2010, 7:44 pm

Ok, I am a cheerleader at NCCU and our hair has to be bouncy and curled. All of the ladies that I cheer with have relaxers and no intentions of going natural Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion Icon_sad . I could flat iron my hair, but there is a game every week and in basketball two times a week. I don't want to damage my hair with hear. I plan on cutting it in 2012 (I'm transitioning long term). what can I do to straightened my hair with damgaing it and allowing it to grow long. What do you suggest?

prettyRAY

Back to top Go down

Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion Empty Re: Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion

Post by Ebbz 9th June 2010, 7:55 pm

does it have to be bone straight? you can rollerset it on wet hair ( large/medium rollers) and then wrap it after it dries.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion Empty Re: Transitioning!!! i need everybody's help and opinion

Post by prettyRAY 9th June 2010, 8:02 pm

that sounds like a logical idea...wonder why I didnt think of it. but it doesnt have to bonestraight.. i havent wrapped my hair since august bc when it was relaxed i had a taper cut do you think it'll take a while to train it to wrap.

prettyRAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 9th June 2010, 8:43 pm

i'm pretty sure it will. lol but if you do the roller set on big rollers then you can always clip the front back or some cute little style like that for a game and then just wrap it after the game if you still want to wear it straight.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evatete 11th June 2010, 2:58 pm

u can also do bantu knots. they worked for me on blow dried hair but u can they them on wet hair. or look on youtube for the channel xgoldn and she has a nice way to get transitoning hair curly
4evatete
4evatete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down