CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends!

+61
greenyourdecor
TheRYL1
cyclingchick
Hurricane Curly
WhosThatRedHead
CocoEuro
carfi366
swoodward
QuietButterfly
nattyblog
curlsunfurled
mrsmackey
Curly_Aquarius
NhappyJackie
Muz
TMS
krazy coils
LadyMika
exhale1913
NylaCoils
jlowman1
CurlsGalore
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
Serenity23
Nikcoils
ktoliver5303
DvaAuNaturel
LaToya28
neethair
bholmes87
Pinkrage
NubieNatty
adiaha
PaganWifey
StephanieB
KinkyNappyHappy
FemmeFox
MahoganyCurls
Juices-n-Berries
MsJay1121
tiashaunteƩ
Curly Film Chick
BlondeByDesire
HisBeauty
Freestyles
Lynnieluve
truet
sweetdrk1
Intelligentbeauty
lovesunshine17
d.denise
SheeTacular
AfrikanLatina
curlykinks
ChrsLvsBks
A85
nmoultry
CocaColaCutie
65 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Empty Re: CocaColaCutie--has some new friends!

Post by CocaColaCutie 31st December 2009, 12:57 pm

so i ended up flat twisting my curlformers set. i figured i better use the opportunity to get some big hair. i don't really have any exciting new years plans. i'm just going to cook dinner with the bf and watch the count down stuff on tv. but that's no reason not to have cute-i-ful hair.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Empty Re: CocaColaCutie--has some new friends!

Post by Freestyles 31st December 2009, 2:46 pm

Oooh! Now I'm really glad I made the curlformers plunge! It seems like u had enough afterall? I may have purchased way too many! Excellent results! Did u use them all? How lon did it take?
---Reese.
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 31st December 2009, 4:12 pm

Freestyles wrote:Oooh! Now I'm really glad I made the curlformers plunge! It seems like u had enough afterall? I may have purchased way too many! Excellent results! Did u use them all? How lon did it take?
---Reese.

girl yes! you definitely made a good investment!

i used every last curlformer that came in that salon kit. lol. i do want to get some more because i'd like a fuller set, but that's gonna have to wait.

if you don't count all the random breaks i took then i'd say it took about an hour to put them in. i let them air dry for about 6 hours and they were perfectly dry. i think the venting in the curlformer helps with that. all in all i say money well spent!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 31st December 2009, 6:30 pm

I want to see the flat twist...so share!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 31st December 2009, 9:04 pm

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 06810

its big like i wanted, but not as defined as i'd hoped. oh well, rocking it anyway.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 1st January 2010, 3:55 pm

that "twist out" which looked more like a curly fro did not last past midnight and it started to feel dry. i misted it with some water and slathered in some aussie moist. i probably need a heavy duty dc.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 1st January 2010, 6:13 pm

I like your twist out/curly fro!!! What did you use on your flat twist?

Happy New Year!! CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 4th January 2010, 12:41 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I like your twist out/curly fro!!! What did you use on your flat twist?

Happy New Year!! CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

thanks lynnie. i just used a little bit of miss jessie's curly pudding. i probably should have used more.

i did a curlfomer set last night using giovanni direct leave-in, miss jessie's baby buttercreme, and miss jessie's curly pudding. i really need to get more of those rollers. i started running out of them at the top and started making huge sections. so of course when i took them out this morning the top was not curled. so i split them and put some back in.

this would happen to me on my first day back at work in a month. ugh. so now i'm rocking a hat over my satin bonnet to hide the curlfomers that are still drying. that aside, the ones that dried completely are super soft and moist. loves it!

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Image_10
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 5th January 2010, 1:59 pm

hair is still soft and moisturized. i took the remaining curlformers out and did a quick updo. nothing fancy. i'm probably going to keep my hair like this for until thursday at least. i might do a dry flat twist out because i'll probably be hanging out with friends friday night.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 5th January 2010, 6:53 pm

Happy New Year!

Come hang out with the MD DC VA people Sunday, January 10 at 3 PM at B. Smith's in Union Station. If you have products, you'd like to swap or sale, please bring them.

Also, where did you find your sprayer for oil? You mentioned it in the What's In Your Spray Bottle thread. I am trying to find one.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th January 2010, 1:43 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Happy New Year!

Come hang out with the MD DC VA people Sunday, January 10 at 3 PM at B. Smith's in Union Station. If you have products, you'd like to swap or sale, please bring them.

Also, where did you find your sprayer for oil? You mentioned it in the What's In Your Spray Bottle thread. I am trying to find one.

same to you chrs!

i'm not sure that i can make it out to the meetup, but I'll try.

as for the sprayer it's just a simple one i found at walmart, in the aisle with the stuff you put lotions and stuff in for traveling. it was probably like a dollar or two.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th January 2010, 1:55 pm

i think i want to try micro-twisting my hair. i wonder how it would look. i'm not a huge fan of twists all over, but so many people have been rocking them and making them look super cute! i really need to cut down on the time it takes me to get ready in the morning. so far this curlformer updo is ok, but i want to try something with a little more versatility. if i try i'll wait until the weekend.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th January 2010, 2:22 pm

I hope you decided to the micro twist...I would love to see them. I was thinking about doing my twist smaller the next time I do them.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th January 2010, 6:33 pm

why did i just do this:

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Image_11

damn my lack of self-control and walgreens sale!

i went in for bands to band my hair tonight. i left with bands, but as you can see with sooooo much more.

everything was on sale and i'm kind of proud that the whole lot only cost $28.78

i got the following:

4 packs of 3 pack headbands (2 packs for $2)
2 bottles of samy big curls ($6.49 buy one get one free)
esencia (by samy) vanilla macadamia and sunflower styling creme ($2.19)
esencia (by samy) white lotus barley & nettle hydrating conditioner ($2.19)
esencia (by samy) mandarin citrus horsetail & wheat volumizing conditioner ($2.19)
bioinfusions olive oil moisturizing hair lotion & bioinfusions olive oil deep conditioning treatment (2 for $10)...and
bioinfusions professional the leave-in conditioner ($2.19)

all good deals but how much of this crap did i actually NEED? just the headbands. i should have been walking out of there with just the headbands...
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th January 2010, 7:47 pm

You should check out this thread. CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th January 2010, 1:34 am

Lynnieluve wrote:You should check out this thread. CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Lol

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_cry
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th January 2010, 12:06 pm

i'm having a down day today. i tried banding last night and my hair today looks a HAM. i'm tired of all my hair styles turning into curly fros. and not even a cute one at that. ugh. i guess the good thing is that its moisturized. these micro twists are sounding better and better to me each day.

in other news my samples from essential balms came in the mail. they sent the hair and scalp conditioner and a head to toe oil with honey and jojoba that says you can even use it as a lip balm. now that's interesting.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by HisBeauty 7th January 2010, 12:46 pm

I love your thread! Question...I was reading your first entry and you mentioned getting your eyebrows threaded downtown Baltimore. Where did you go? I usually go to Columbia mall, but I'll be in Baltimore this weekend and definitely need to get shaped up. Thanks!
HisBeauty
HisBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 7th January 2010, 12:56 pm

thanks hisbeauty. i was actually referring to a place in downtown dc. it's called Dupont Threading (1314 18th Street). Sorry for the confusion.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by HisBeauty 7th January 2010, 1:23 pm

No problem, thanks. That may work out, I'll be out that way Sunday . I live on the beltway CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_lol.
HisBeauty
HisBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Freestyles 8th January 2010, 10:26 am

CocaColaCutie wrote:
Lynnieluve wrote:You should check out this thread. CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Lol

CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_cry

Don't worry...I'm in the same boat!
CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redfaceCocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_redface

---Reese CocaColaCutie--has some new friends! - Page 4 Icon_rr
Freestyles
Freestyles

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th January 2010, 10:36 am

CocaColaCutie - do you work in DC?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th January 2010, 1:10 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:CocaColaCutie - do you work in DC?

yep. usually i'm on capital hill, but i also work out of an office near dupont.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 8th January 2010, 1:19 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:

ok - me too! Farragut West/Foggy Bottom
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 8th January 2010, 5:46 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:
CocaColaCutie wrote:

ok - me too! Farragut West/Foggy Bottom

oooh...maybe we can sneak off to Trader Joes or Whole Foods one day during lunch....but don't tell the use your stash crew. lol.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next