CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Suggestions?

2 posters

Go down

Any Suggestions? Empty Any Suggestions?

Post by Music8192 29th May 2010, 7:02 pm

So I don't know if i should be posting this in another forum AND I'm sure this question was brought up a number of times however, I'm trying to find other alternatives.
Any-who, I have extremely DRY hair. All my life no matter what my hair has always been dry. Ever since I went natural I know my hair has gotten softer but, it literally EATS anything I put in it. Seriously after five minutes of adding moisture and sealing, lol it eats it right up. It even looks dry when it isnt dry! Now I'm trying not to go crazy on products b/c I have a lot so far. I usually moisture during the day and at night b4 I go to bed. I use shea butter, olive oil, and any leave in for moisture. I deep condition every 2 weeks, and I use a steamer or head dryer.. Maybe i need to start co washing after I deep condition so it can be softer..So idk what else to do Sad It's just weird how @ night my hair is full of product.. NOT too much and in the morning.. all gone.
Anyone else have this same problem currently? Did anyone HAVE this problem and how did you fix it? What are your secrets!? Razz
Music8192
Music8192

Back to top Go down

Any Suggestions? Empty Re: Any Suggestions?

Post by jcanalena79 29th May 2010, 7:31 pm

I use shea butter, olive oil, and any leave in for moisture.

In what order to you apply these products?
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

Post by Music8192 29th May 2010, 7:40 pm

leave in first, then the olive oil, then the shea butter. I do recall that order always the best way to seal in the moisture. Smile
Music8192
Music8192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down