CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condish suggestions - Help?

+3
LadyMika
NikG20
7 posters

Go down

Condish suggestions - Help? Empty Condish suggestions - Help?

Post by ... 19th June 2010, 6:19 pm

For those of you who have tried both, how would you compare the new Suave Almond & Shea Butter conditioner to the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner? In terms of detangling-ability/slip and overall moisture as a rinse-out?

I'm trying to decide on a better, more affordable conditioner to use when I wash my hair (with Giovanni TTTT or Giovanni 50:50 shampoos), and the Aubrey Organics is okay, but too expensive for the amount of conditioner I have to use with each wash. I would go through whole bottles in two-three washes, and I don't have the money to keep buying bottles like that. It's also not that moisturizing for my hair, and while I'm trying to finish up these bottles of AO, I'm searching for a better product.

I've narrowed it down to these two, and I want your opinions on both and how they compare to each other (as in pros/cons of both). I'm looking for something that's detangling and actually moisturizing, since the AO didn't cut it. What do you think? Can you help me out?

Last edited by SummerRuby on 20th June 2010, 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Condish suggestions - Help? Empty Re: Condish suggestions - Help?

Post by NikG20 19th June 2010, 6:26 pm

I have not tried the Suave Almond & Shea Butter conditioner yet. I will have to pick some up when I'm out. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner is a staple in this house hold though. I have been using that conditioner in my daughters hair for over 1 year. I only buy the big bottles (23.7oz), last time I was at Walmart they were $5 each. Great slip, smells good, easy detangling, moisturizing. I love it. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NikG20
NikG20

http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 19th June 2010, 7:54 pm

Bump.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 19th June 2010, 8:02 pm

I've used the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, but my hair didn't agree with it. I haven't used the Suave Almond & Shea Butter conditioner yet, because the drug store I frequent doesn't have it (and I live too far from Target to buy it). But someone on here HAS used the Suave Almond & Shea Butter--hopefully they'll chime in.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evatete 19th June 2010, 10:30 pm

Im in love with Suave Almond and Shea Butter! I have the pump and its easy to detangle, smells great and leaves my hair moisturized!!
4evatete
4evatete

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 20th June 2010, 1:08 pm

Bump. Anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 20th June 2010, 2:41 pm

I use the Suave Shea & Almond to co wash and I love it! It makes detangling a breeze. I also have Suave Rosemary & Mint but I havent tried it yet. But the shea almond does great in my hair & sometimes i mix in a little honey & jojoba oil for a dc.
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveleeMama 20th June 2010, 3:11 pm

I havent tried the Suave yet but I love the HE hello hydration. You should also try the HE Totally Twisted, it work well on both mine and my daughter's hair.
LoveleeMama
LoveleeMama

Back to top Go down

Post by jadore04 20th June 2010, 3:34 pm

Try using the Giovanni Deep moisture conditioner. I bought a bottle with a pump at MARSHALLS for 12.99!! which is a great deal comparable to how much i would pay for a bottle of this size (33.5 fl oz) $20.00. It has wonderful slip for my hair. The only disclaimer is that i am still transitioning and an early transitioner @ that. But the new growth that i have loves this conditioner.
jadore04
jadore04

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 20th June 2010, 3:38 pm

jadore04 wrote:Try using the Giovanni Deep moisture conditioner. I bought a bottle with a pump at MARSHALLS for 12.99!! which is a great deal comparable to how much i would pay for a bottle of this size (33.5 fl oz) $20.00. It has wonderful slip for my hair. The only disclaimer is that i am still transitioning and an early transitioner @ that. But the new growth that i have loves this conditioner.

I'm already in the process of trying that one, and I'm looking for something more affordable for the amount I get. I'm only looking for reviews on the two conditioners I mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

Post by jadore04 20th June 2010, 3:41 pm

Since they are so budget friendly, you should try using both the almond and the hello hydration... it really depends on your type of hair and what your hair likes.. no one's hair is the same as you already know.
jadore04
jadore04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down