CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Allowed in Beauty Supply Stores!

+23
avyishi
DaRkcHoCoLaTe
iri9109
blondie
KDiva430
cmo
wisdom goddess
sweetdrk1
Erica5417
NubieNatty
chocrose
Tiffy2
MsIconic
SisterBoyd
SheeTacular
NaturalTata
CocaColaCutie
lena73
Iomer
*CurlyNikki*
Enchantment
dajewel
xtremelyperfect
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not Allowed in Beauty Supply Stores! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Allowed in Beauty Supply Stores!

Post by sweetdrk1 16th November 2009, 5:47 pm

see Wisdom..STOP I am trying to ignore Nikki's butters n bars! hahahahaaaaa
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Not Allowed in Beauty Supply Stores! - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Allowed in Beauty Supply Stores!

Post by cmo 16th November 2009, 9:39 pm

I am th esame way, no matter what I go in the store for initially, I always find myself in the hair aisles. Since becoming natural, I have become obsessive-compulsive with my hair, but I LOVE IT!!!!!
cmo
cmo

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 30th November 2009, 6:34 pm

Ladies! I had a relapse lol. I was doing so well! Hadn't bought any new products for a while... until I went to CVS today! I was just going in to get some VO5 because I only have one bottle left... I was going to buy 2 new bottles when out of the corner of my eye I saw it... a blue bottle winking at me. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I've heard so many swear by it and I was like, it has a cone, don't do it! But I did... I put back the VO5 though cause really i don't need 4 bottles of conditioner, lol. I couldn't resist the orchid coconut milk scent either. Why?! Why?! lol. Rolling Eyes
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KDiva430 6th December 2009, 12:43 am

And to make it worse TJMaxx will sometimes carry all the name brand stuff at cheaper prices. I got Korres condish (all natural Greek condish from Bath and Body normally $12) for $2 and Giovanni products were $4. I am not only a product junkie but a bargain hunter.
KDiva430
KDiva430

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 7th December 2009, 4:33 am

xtremelyperfect wrote:Ladies! I had a relapse lol. I was doing so well! Hadn't bought any new products for a while... until I went to CVS today! I was just going in to get some VO5 because I only have one bottle left... I was going to buy 2 new bottles when out of the corner of my eye I saw it... a blue bottle winking at me. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I've heard so many swear by it and I was like, it has a cone, don't do it! But I did... I put back the VO5 though cause really i don't need 4 bottles of conditioner, lol. I couldn't resist the orchid coconut milk scent either. Why?! Why?! lol. Rolling Eyes

*covering eyes and ears* I didn't hear her say that having 4 bottles of VO5 conditioner wasn't necessary since I have 5 in the cabinet and 1 in the shower and will buy more if it goes on sale...

*peeking behind hand covering eyes*
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

https://www.youtube.com/sisterboyd, www.blackplanet.com/sisterboy

Back to top Go down

Post by KDiva430 8th December 2009, 1:03 am

The beauty supply store is my main source of hair accessories... Headbands, flowers, bobby pins., they always have tons of varieties... I alway pick up something....and because the one closest to my house requires that you spend $5 to use your card (I'm straight out of low-cash), I end up buying multiples and extra condish....It'll never stop
KDiva430
KDiva430

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 21st December 2009, 5:27 pm

I posted this on another thread...what hubby built for my products! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 22nd December 2009, 5:06 pm

Wow such a good hubby. I need one of those!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 27th December 2009, 11:31 pm

I just saw this on YouTube and I love her comment, "...not a place like rehab, because I don't belong there..."

...me either!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2W2C8Telrc&feature=sub
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 3rd January 2010, 1:52 am

SisterBoyd wrote:
xtremelyperfect wrote:Ladies! I had a relapse lol. I was doing so well! Hadn't bought any new products for a while... until I went to CVS today! I was just going in to get some VO5 because I only have one bottle left... I was going to buy 2 new bottles when out of the corner of my eye I saw it... a blue bottle winking at me. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I've heard so many swear by it and I was like, it has a cone, don't do it! But I did... I put back the VO5 though cause really i don't need 4 bottles of conditioner, lol. I couldn't resist the orchid coconut milk scent either. Why?! Why?! lol. Rolling Eyes

*covering eyes and ears* I didn't hear her say that having 4 bottles of VO5 conditioner wasn't necessary since I have 5 in the cabinet and 1 in the shower and will buy more if it goes on sale...

idk if you have a Wegmans near you, but they have VO5 conditioner for 49 cents!
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterBoyd 3rd January 2010, 3:17 am

iri9109 wrote:
SisterBoyd wrote:

idk if you have a Wegmans near you, but they have VO5 conditioner for 49 cents!

Nope we don't have Wegmans. But please know if I had VO5 condition for 49 cents there wouldn't be any left in the store.
SisterBoyd
SisterBoyd

Back to top Go down

Post by DaRkcHoCoLaTe 1st April 2010, 2:27 am

Erica5417 wrote:Found a cool way to store some of my products. My dresser top was getting ridiculous and I hate having to take up so much space in my bathroom closet. Sadly, I still have about 8 conditioners and 3 shampoos on the shower ledge (I need to have those handy in the shower. Now that I have more room on my dresser, I can buy more products:)

I wish I had seen this before I installed 3 shelves! LOL

@blondie - I'm so happy to see that you have more products on your shelves then I do on mine! That means I can buy a few more things! YAY! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DaRkcHoCoLaTe
DaRkcHoCoLaTe

http://twitter.com/M3RLz

Back to top Go down

Post by avyishi 7th April 2010, 11:06 am

I have a four tier shelf thing in my closet for my products but of course running out of space but I like your method Darkchocolate, i think i might try that. I'm happy my product habit isn't as bad as my clothes,shoes and hats habit I've been running out of space for them, but it's getting pretty close lol
i'm thinking about building some shelves on my room wall to put more products and hats on.

http://public.fotki.com/beautywithcurls/
avyishi
avyishi

Back to top Go down

Post by DaRkcHoCoLaTe 7th April 2010, 5:29 pm

beautywithcurls wrote:I have a four tier shelf thing in my closet for my products but of course running out of space but I like your method Darkchocolate, i think i might try that. I'm happy my product habit isn't as bad as my clothes,shoes and hats habit I've been running out of space for them, but it's getting pretty close lol
i'm thinking about building some shelves on my room wall to put more products and hats on.

I'm in the same boat as you are beautywithcurls.
Erica5417 is the one that introduced the shoe organizer.
DaRkcHoCoLaTe
DaRkcHoCoLaTe

http://twitter.com/M3RLz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chef Lucy 11th April 2010, 11:46 pm

Please, please PLEASE tell me that there is a cure for this!!! ANYONE?! Oh my goodness I am a product junkie to the 16th power! And the sad part is that I only BC'd about a month ago and I already have a ridiculous amount of products. I've fallen in LOVE with Whole Foods, Fairway market or any store that sells natural or organic hair products...and if I go in, chances are I'm walking past the food and going straight to the hair care section! I NEED HELP! LOL. As soon as I find something new, this is how I feel ---> ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])Seriously, there has to be a point where I stop searching for new stuff and just stick with the products that already I have- right? *SIGH* I don't even have that much hair to be buying all these products! (don't get me wrong, I LOVE my TWA. lol) Like I always tell my Bff (who is also a natural head), "they have places for people like us, its called SA...SHOPAHOLICS ANONYMOUS!!!" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chef Lucy
Chef Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by PolymerGirl 20th April 2010, 2:49 pm

I've been reading these posts for a while and I have to say... I do not know y'all, but I already luv ya!

My PJism is out of control, considering that I am currently in college... but I'm not complaining about it (lol I have a job for the sole purpose of buying groceries, school supplies, and hair products). And Lord, let me not walk into a Target, Wal Mart, Walgreens, Whole Foods, or Ulta on grocery day because I will make a way to fit some new conditioner into my budget!

Erica5417: That's an excellent idea!!! I have one of those and had no use for it in my dorm... until today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BTW, has anyone tried got2b defiant shine and style pomade? It gives me amazing waves from my widow's peak to my headband without being too heavy or crunchy. I'm tempted to say it moisturized my hair too!
PolymerGirl
PolymerGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jaylin20032003 5th May 2010, 8:53 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
Erica5417 wrote:Found a cool way to store some of my products. My dresser top was getting ridiculous and I hate having to take up so much space in my bathroom closet. Sadly, I still have about 8 conditioners and 3 shampoos on the shower ledge (I need to have those handy in the shower. Now that I have more room on my dresser, I can buy more products:)

hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa falling off my sofa hollerin!! hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa wooo woooo hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OHHHHHHHEMMMMMMMMMMMGEEEEEEEEEEEE that is SUCH a great idea!!!! i have buku product too, but I'm gonna get me another shoe thingie!!! many thanks!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jaylin20032003
jaylin20032003

Back to top Go down

Post by kim 17th May 2010, 6:28 am

My store of choice is iherb.com since there shipping over here is fast and cheap. I am buying stuff like nobody's business. The hair love sit so I love it too... woot!
kim
kim

http://msdumfries.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2