CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miracle 7 from Sally's Beauty Supply

Go down

Miracle 7 from Sally's Beauty Supply Empty Miracle 7 from Sally's Beauty Supply

Post by Hollis 10th April 2010, 7:31 pm

Has anyone tried Miracle 7 from Sally's Beauty Supply? I tried it the other day on my son's hair. His hair is very thick and coarse. It also get dry very easily. I heard Miracle 7 is good for detangling and moisturizing hair. I washed his hair and left some oyin handmade honey hemp conditioner and extra virgin olive oil in his hair. By the end of the day his hair was still dry so I sprayed the miracle 7 in and it instantly became softer! I than added some qhemet biologics burdock root butter and that made his hair even softer. Well his hair stayed soft all week! However when I went to wash it on the fifth day it seemed so much harder to detangle in the bath so I don't know if it was the miracle 7 or because the last two days he slept with his hair out. It seemed like he had little tiny knots all over mostly towards the ends. Has anyone tried this product and has the same thing happened to you? Thanks
Hollis
Hollis

Back to top Go down