CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

+60
kinksncurls
cyclingchick
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
nattyblog
SpringCurls
WhosThatRedHead
iri9109
coilykinks
MellowOne
MahoganyCurls
TriniCherryPrincess
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
Karyn
xtremelyperfect
Keisha
mstokes2008
curly-me-naturally
TMS
swoodward
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
LaToya28
Muz
missmoriah
ChrsLvsBks
CrissyQ
Intelligentbeauty
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
CocoEuro
Pinkrage
LadyMika
Neems
Nikcoils
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
jcanalena79
soleil
MsJay1121
jlowman1
TerraD
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
bholmes87
Curly_Aquarius
CocaColaCutie
AfrikanLatina
64 posters

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 24 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by poeticlyspkng 27th January 2011, 4:57 pm

Great updates B! Love all the pics! Your "friend" is quite handsome! Your growth is phenomenal! #That is all.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 24 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th January 2011, 3:57 am

GREAT UPDATE! I ECHO THE RESPONSES OF MY FELLOW CURLY SISTAS ON THE HAIR AND THE "FRIEND"... Laughing
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 28th January 2011, 6:48 pm

Hi B!!!!!

Chlo is quite the Fro Bella now! You've had great growth over the past year. You and she look great! Ummm as for your 'Friend' I think it depends on how often you two are hanging out/ going on dates.

Good luck on your interview!!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 29th January 2011, 1:29 am

B!!!! OMG! First happy Nappiversary. Your hair looks sooo good! I love the comparison shots!

You're new friend is a cutie! As for whether you guys are dating or not I guess that would depend on how many dates you've been on and whether or not either of you are dating anyone else. Either way have fun!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 29th January 2011, 10:21 am

You have such gorgeous hair. I wish I can get my twists to look so full.
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 30th January 2011, 3:31 pm

HEY HOLMES!! How are you hun? Your hair looks great and is gettin super long. CONGRATS
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 30th January 2011, 9:16 pm

Great updates, love your hair as usual!! It has definitely grown this past year. Your friend is definitely cute! I agree it depends on how many dates you've been on and whether or not the two of you are dating exclusively or dating other people.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 30th January 2011, 11:58 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey B....

Love the pictures...the comparison set shows how much growth you've had in the last year. AMAZING!!! I'm for real. I wonder why some curlies experience soo much growth in 1 year and other seem to take off after 1 year, and then there are those that don't really see the growth they want until year 2 or 3. This really puzzles me.

Anyway...you and you new friend look cute together!! Now are you dating or just going out on dates....when you find out let me know. But....here is my spin on things...

Going on dates and dating are 2 different things. The difference is you will need to discuss and get clarification from him what you guys are doing...LOL

I would suggest you look at several things....how often does he call a day...if he calls everyday, and how he interact with you when y'all are together. I'm kinda ole school, so some of the younger curlies will probably weight in, and give you a more updated twist on this dating vs going on dates!!

As always I love it when you pop in and give us an update. Miss yah and I hope you get good news from your interview!!

TTYL

Thanks so much for your input KNH!!! It makes so much sense. I'm kind of old school myself so I understand your criteria ...

I was surprised at the hair pictures myself! I didn't know my hair had grown so much and my hair looked really short to me, looking back on it. I wondered the same thing about hair growth. Some people experience rapid growth right after the BC, some a year after, some 2 years after. So the moral of the story remains that everyone's hair is different lol
poeticlyspkng wrote:Great updates B! Love all the pics! Your "friend" is quite handsome! Your growth is phenomenal! #That is all.
LOL thank you poetic!!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty wrote:GREAT UPDATE! I ECHO THE RESPONSES OF MY FELLOW CURLY SISTAS ON THE HAIR AND THE "FRIEND"... Laughing
Laughing You guys crack me up! Thank you IB!!! And that profile pic is flawless! You are absolutely stunning I love you
FemmeFox wrote:Hi B!!!!!

Chlo is quite the Fro Bella now! You've had great growth over the past year. You and she look great! Ummm as for your 'Friend' I think it depends on how often you two are hanging out/ going on dates.

Good luck on your interview!!
Hey sis!!! Thank you! I'm very proud of my growth so the good hair practices will continue Smile

CocaColaCutie wrote:B!!!! OMG! First happy Nappiversary. Your hair looks sooo good! I love the comparison shots!

You're new friend is a cutie! As for whether you guys are dating or not I guess that would depend on how many dates you've been on and whether or not either of you are dating anyone else. Either way have fun!

Thanks C cubed!!! I agree that would be a good indication of dating vs just going on a few dates. Very helpful *2 thumbs up*
tamtam7 wrote:You have such gorgeous hair. I wish I can get my twists to look so full.
Thanks so much tamtam!!!! Very Happy
missmoriah wrote:HEY HOLMES!! How are you hun? Your hair looks great and is gettin super long. CONGRATS
cheers Thank you so much darlin!! I'm doing great! Hopefully you are as well Smile

I'm so excited about the growth too! Yay!!

krazy coils wrote:Great updates, love your hair as usual!! It has definitely grown this past year. Your friend is definitely cute! I agree it depends on how many dates you've been on and whether or not the two of you are dating exclusively or dating other people.
Hey hey KC!!! Thank you so much. I'm glad you stopped by! And I appreciate your input too Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 1st February 2011, 2:37 pm

Hey BH!

You hair is looking awesome! You and your friend look cute together. I think the main thing would be how often you date and if you were exclusive.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 6th February 2011, 1:37 pm

I love the update. You and Chlo have grown so much! I agree with the ladies on the dating or just going out on dates thing. I say enjoy and have fun. Keep the lines of communication open and don't be afraid to voice your opinion, concerns or questions about your relationship with him.

smooches lil sis!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24