CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

+60
kinksncurls
cyclingchick
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
nattyblog
SpringCurls
WhosThatRedHead
iri9109
coilykinks
MellowOne
MahoganyCurls
TriniCherryPrincess
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
Karyn
xtremelyperfect
Keisha
mstokes2008
curly-me-naturally
TMS
swoodward
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
LaToya28
Muz
missmoriah
ChrsLvsBks
CrissyQ
Intelligentbeauty
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
CocoEuro
Pinkrage
LadyMika
Neems
Nikcoils
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
jcanalena79
soleil
MsJay1121
jlowman1
TerraD
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
bholmes87
Curly_Aquarius
CocaColaCutie
AfrikanLatina
64 posters

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by MahoganyCurls 15th June 2010, 5:44 pm

I am late, but congrats! And your hair has grown so much! So beautiful!!!!! Drooling right now!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by .:Eden:. 15th June 2010, 5:50 pm

I'm loving your hair right now. Congrats on graduation (I'm only 6 months away)!

http://members.fotki.com/jhippolyte/about

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 15th June 2010, 8:15 pm

LOVE THE PICS AND STYLES!!
I like the affect of condish only. Me and gel ain't gettin' along at all.
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by MellowOne 16th June 2010, 8:22 am

Hey bholmes! Super late but congrats on your graduation! Your hair is looking beautiful bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_smile
MellowOne
MellowOne

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 16th June 2010, 2:15 pm

Hey Bholmes- please allow me to ring in with my congrats as well. It is no easy feat to stay focused, eye on the prize thru school and make it to the end. I can imagine there are some who began but did not finish with you. And that's what it's all about. It's that tenacity that will get you where you want in life and the job you want. Congrats again!

And as for your hair- wow, it was phenomenal in EVERY SHOT! Every single one.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th June 2010, 2:35 pm

Congratulations!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 16th June 2010, 3:55 pm

Your twists always look so plump and juicy, I love your hair! lol

Your twist out, dress and make-up were super cute and I like how your hair kind of expanded and got bigger the next day for church.

You're motivating me with all your pics and hair styles to post more.......we'll see about that, lol

Congrats again girly!!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th June 2010, 6:39 pm

TriniCherryPrincess wrote:Congrats! And your hair looks AMAZING! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
Thank you Trini!!!! I love you
MahoganyCurls wrote:I am late, but congrats! And your hair has grown so much! So beautiful!!!!! Drooling right now!
JEEESSSSSS!!! Welcome back dear Very Happy

Thank you kindly love!!!!!!!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_redface bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
.:Eden:. wrote:I'm loving your hair right now. Congrats on graduation (I'm only 6 months away)!
I love you Thank you Eden!!!!! 6 months is nothing, you're practically done cheers
swoodward wrote:LOVE THE PICS AND STYLES!!
I like the affect of condish only. Me and gel ain't gettin' along at all.
Thank you swoodward!!!!! I agree, I love condish only ♥
MellowOne wrote:Hey bholmes! Super late but congrats on your graduation! Your hair is looking beautiful bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_smile
Hey Mel!!!!!!! *waving*

THANK YOU!!!
poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Bholmes- please allow me to ring in with my congrats as well. It is no easy feat to stay focused, eye on the prize thru school and make it to the end. I can imagine there are some who began but did not finish with you. And that's what it's all about. It's that tenacity that will get you where you want in life and the job you want. Congrats again!

And as for your hair- wow, it was phenomenal in EVERY SHOT! Every single one.
You are so sweet poeticly!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Very Happy
BlondeByDesire wrote:Congratulations!
Hey BBD glad to see you back!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th June 2010, 6:41 pm

QuietButterfly wrote:Your twists always look so plump and juicy, I love your hair! lol

Your twist out, dress and make-up were super cute and I like how your hair kind of expanded and got bigger the next day for church.

You're motivating me with all your pics and hair styles to post more.......we'll see about that, lol

Congrats again girly!!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_redface Aww thanks QB!!!!! I love when my hair expands afro

I hope you try more styles!!! It makes me happy to be a motivation to others I love you
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th June 2010, 6:48 pm

woot! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583 bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 678474 bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583 bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 678474 bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583 bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 678474 bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583 EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!

Today is a natural milestone and a nappiversary!!! Hooray!

I BC'd on December 16, 2009 after transitioning for a year. So today marks 6 moths that I have been completely natural!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting! I didn't even realize it until late last night. But I'm on my to drive Miss Daisy (my sister) to her friend's 8th grade promotion. Toodles! (who says that? smh ... lol)

I'll probably make a video or just put up a grip of pictures later! tongue

Much love curlies afro
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 16th June 2010, 7:25 pm

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583 Congratulations on 6 months natural!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 16th June 2010, 8:11 pm

Congrats!!!!!!! Time sure does flies! Your hair is beautiful!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 16th June 2010, 8:12 pm

Congrats on 6 months! That's awesome. Mine is coming up soon!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 17th June 2010, 6:30 pm

Hey lil sis!!

Congrats on Graduating!!

You and Chlo are beautiful as always!! I love the twist out and the dress.

Congrats on 6 months of being totally natural!!
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 17th June 2010, 11:07 pm

Congrats on your 6 mo nappiversary!!! Your hair is amazing and you're doing a great job with Chlo!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th June 2010, 6:43 am

Congrats on 6 months!!! That is remarkable!!! And Chlo has evolved before our eyes from cute to sexy status (pics in black and white dress) afro

WORK IT!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th June 2010, 12:05 pm

Six months bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_cheers , congrats deary!

Loving the hair pics as always!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 18th June 2010, 1:32 pm

oooh weee! six months! that is a milestone! you go girl!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 18th June 2010, 1:39 pm

congrats!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 18th June 2010, 7:41 pm

I'm so late! CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment...I'm happy for you! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_cheers

And your hair? Wonderful in all the pics! You know you WERK a twist out! :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 19th June 2010, 12:00 am

congrats on ur 6 month anniversary. how did u and chlo celebrate?
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st June 2010, 12:54 am

Congrats on your 6mths, on graduating, I saw the pics on FB, absolutely beautiful!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 22nd June 2010, 12:54 pm

Hey lady! Hoping all is well.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xtremelyperfect 22nd June 2010, 7:43 pm

GIRL! I haven't been to your page in forever. Congrats on gradaution! So exciting! dance Also your hair is looking GORGEOUS! For reals wth have you been doing haha. I mean your hair is always great but these last few pics. That picked out twistout. Wooo child! Lol. I was like damn. I love big hair ya know... anywhoo glad you're doing well! Smile
xtremelyperfect
xtremelyperfect

http://fuckyeahnadia.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 22nd June 2010, 8:14 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583 Congratulations on 6 months natural!!!
Woo hooo!!!! Thanks Lynnie Very Happy
MahoganyCurls wrote:Congrats!!!!!!! Time sure does flies! Your hair is beautiful!
Thanks Jess!!!!! Time has flown like crazy! I can't believe it's been so long!!
Juices-n-Berries wrote:Congrats on 6 months! That's awesome. Mine is coming up soon!
Thanks JnB!!!! It's so exciting bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 617583
SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey lil sis!!

Congrats on Graduating!!

You and Chlo are beautiful as always!! I love the twist out and the dress.

Congrats on 6 months of being totally natural!!
Hey Shee!!! Haven't heard from you in awhile so glad you stopped by! My prayers are still with you and I know the Lord is keeping you strong Very Happy

Thank you sis!!!!!! I'm so excited to be done with school and to have 6 months under my belt! yay!!!
CurlsGalore wrote:Congrats on your 6 mo nappiversary!!! Your hair is amazing and you're doing a great job with Chlo!
Aww thank you love!!!!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 879602
Intelligentbeauty wrote:Congrats on 6 months!!! That is remarkable!!! And Chlo has evolved before our eyes from cute to sexy status (pics in black and white dress) afro

WORK IT!!!!
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_redface bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_biggrin bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_razz bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 678474
Thank you IB!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting to me! Gotta bring the sexy back! :lol!
ChrsLvsBks wrote:Six months bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_cheers , congrats deary!

Loving the hair pics as always!
THANK YOU CHRS!!!!!!
CocaColaCutie wrote:oooh weee! six months! that is a milestone! you go girl!
Thank you Coco!!! I'm so excited Very Happy
CrissyQ wrote:congrats!
Thanks Crissy Razz
TheRYL1 wrote:I'm so late! CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment...I'm happy for you! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 13 Icon_cheers

And your hair? Wonderful in all the pics! You know you WERK a twist out! :-)
You're so sweet! Thank you RYL!!!!
Keisha wrote:congrats on ur 6 month anniversary. how did u and chlo celebrate?
Thanks Keisha!!!!! We've been celebrating all week with fun hairstyles woot!
sweetdrk1 wrote:Congrats on your 6mths, on graduating, I saw the pics on FB, absolutely beautiful!
SWEEEEEET I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!! I've really missed you and your lovely spirit Very Happy

Thank you!!!! Very Happy
ChrsLvsBks wrote:Hey lady! Hoping all is well.
Hey Chrs!! Yes all is well, just haven't made it over to Curl Street in awhile! I have tons to update you guys on when I get the chance! cheers
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next