CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

+60
kinksncurls
cyclingchick
NhappyJackie
Cherry: extraordinary!
nattyblog
SpringCurls
WhosThatRedHead
iri9109
coilykinks
MellowOne
MahoganyCurls
TriniCherryPrincess
QuietButterfly
curlsunfurled
naturalmommyGA
Karyn
xtremelyperfect
Keisha
mstokes2008
curly-me-naturally
TMS
swoodward
BrownSkinDiva
priceless
LaToya28
Muz
missmoriah
ChrsLvsBks
CrissyQ
Intelligentbeauty
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
CocoEuro
Pinkrage
LadyMika
Neems
Nikcoils
SheeTacular
Lynnieluve
BlondeByDesire
KinkyNappyHappy
ktoliver5303
CurlsGalore
jcanalena79
soleil
MsJay1121
jlowman1
TerraD
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
FemmeFox
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
.:Eden:.
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
krazy coils
bholmes87
Curly_Aquarius
CocaColaCutie
AfrikanLatina
64 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by bholmes87 22nd June 2010, 8:16 pm

xtremelyperfect wrote:GIRL! I haven't been to your page in forever. Congrats on gradaution! So exciting! dance Also your hair is looking GORGEOUS! For reals wth have you been doing haha. I mean your hair is always great but these last few pics. That picked out twistout. Wooo child! Lol. I was like damn. I love big hair ya know... anywhoo glad you're doing well! Smile
Hey hun!!! Thanks for stopping by! I really haven't done anything spectacular except take care of my hair and be conscious of moisture. And you're one to talk!!!!! You have had some amazing growth yourself! I'm so excited about graduation though. I think I should be in more of a rush to get a job but I'm enjoying the summer too much. LOL
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Empty Re: bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics!

Post by FemmeFox 23rd June 2010, 5:37 pm

Hi Sis!

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Summer! I haven't worn my headband yet but I will soon! I can't wait. I will def post pics when I do!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 5:40 pm

hey bh..checkin in on you!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd June 2010, 5:48 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Hi Sis!

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your Summer! I haven't worn my headband yet but I will soon! I can't wait. I will def post pics when I do!
Hey sis!! Can't wait to see pics of the headband bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_bounce
NubieNatty wrote:hey bh..checkin in on you!
Hey Nubie!!!!! I'm doing good, I'm about to put some updates up now Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd June 2010, 5:52 pm

Hey Ms.B

Just stopping by...I've been away and I see I've missed so much!! Congratulations....I know your parents are proud!! I hope to experience that with my sons one day!! I'm learning that young men have a tendency to lose focuse!!

Anyway...I love your hair...man it got bigger each day!! The pictures were beautiful, and I loved the dress you had on.

KNH

Last edited by KinkyNappyHappy on 24th June 2010, 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd June 2010, 5:54 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Ms.B

Just stopping by...I've been away and I see I've missed so much!! Congratulations....I know your parents are proud!! I hope to experience that with my sons one day!! I'm learning that young men have a tendency to loss focuse!!

Anyway...I love your hair...man it got bigger each day!! The pictures were beautiful, and I loved the dress you had on.

KNH
Howdy KNH!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm so excited!!!!!! Hooray! woot!

And I have TONS more pics to share cuz I haven't been on Curl Street in a few days ... glad you stopped by! Razz

B
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd June 2010, 6:01 pm

bholmes87 wrote:
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey Ms.B

Just stopping by...I've been away and I see I've missed so much!! Congratulations....I know your parents are proud!! I hope to experience that with my sons one day!! I'm learning that young men have a tendency to loss focuse!!

KNH
Howdy KNH!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm so excited!!!!!! Hooray! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 678474

And I have TONS more pics to share cuz I haven't been on Curl Street in a few days ... glad you stopped by! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_razz

B

More pictures!!! I can't wait!!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 879602
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd June 2010, 6:32 pm

Hello lovely ladies! afro

I haven't taken a stroll on Curl Street in what seems like forever!! There are so many fabulous styles that are coming out and I love it! We are just as chic as ever Smile

So the last pics I showed you were of my wash n go done with Eco Styler gel. Well I have a lot of catching up to do! I have been enjoying Chlo "The Fro" so much. Gotta love summer! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_sunny

So the first thing I did after my Eco Styler WnG was a length check. I actually flat ironed a small piece (it still shrunk up but that's expected)
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00018
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00019
Back length
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00020

This is second day hair of the EcoStyler WnG. I just refreshed with a spray bottle.
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 2nd_da10

Then the next day I decided to try a WnG with a different gel using the same technique as the video I linked to last time and here's how it came out
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00021
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Ic_wng10

Then I was inspired to do a bantu knot out. And let me tell you, I've always been tender-headed but for some reason the bantu knots hurt soooo bad! I didn't do them extra tight or anything but they made my scalp feel really sore and I don't know why. Anyway, here's pics Smile

The knots
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00022
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00023

Knots unraveled
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00024
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Img00025

All fluffed out
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Bko10

My wash day couldn't have come any sooner cuz my scalp was itching like crazy! So I washed my hair on Sunday and deep conditioned overnight with my hair in 20 twists. When I woke up I rinsed the DC out and then took the twists out while they were still kinda damp. So it was sort of a WnG/twistout combo

After that I really really really wanted to do mini twists on blow dried hair after seeing a youtube video on it! So I blow dried my hair (which took forever!) and wore it blown out for a day as practice for National Afro day afro

That's when I realized that mini twists were out!!!! I wasn't going to spend 5+ hours doing the twists only to take them out a week and a half later. Sooooo I put in regular sized twists. That was because I had done so much styling that Chlo needed a break!

twistout/WnG
first blowout!
twists on blow dried hair
bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Styles10

Whew, that was a lot!!!! Now I'm off to catch up with you all. Have a blessed day! cheers
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd June 2010, 6:33 pm

name changed
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 23rd June 2010, 6:50 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BLOW OUT!!!! You and Chlo "The Fro" Bella have been busy. bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_lol
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 23rd June 2010, 6:51 pm

Ummmm, B!!!! Where the heck doI begin?! First off, your hair is loooong!!! You're almost APL!!! How exciting!!! Your fluffed out bantu knot is super duper CUTE!!! Love the flower, earrings, and that smile! You're just adorable! LOOOOVE the WnG Twistout and that blowout is the SHIZ!!! Yea, you got me wanting to try ALL of that now! I'm all over it! You're so awesome!!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 7:23 pm

how do u like the fantasia gel? i got some sittin on my dresser that andy gave me from the last meetup and im really curious to use it.

love the pics and the bantu knot outs! i feel u on passin on the 5 hr do'. i aint doin nothin mini this summer!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 23rd June 2010, 7:28 pm

Gorgeous hair! Love the bko, and the blowout and I always love your twists! Your hair is growing so long!! Your personality really comes out in your pics!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 23rd June 2010, 7:33 pm

Hey Miss B!

The BKO is the bomb! Simple, but true! LOL

Beautiful pics...beautiful hair...keep it up! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd June 2010, 8:09 pm

I love you guys, you don't even know!! Thanks for all the love I love you

Lynnieluve wrote:LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BLOW OUT!!!! You and Chlo "The Fro" Bella have been busy. bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_lol
Thanks Lynnie!! Yeah we have been busy! LOL I got style fever for the 6 month anniversary Razz
CurlsGalore wrote:Ummmm, B!!!! Where the heck doI begin?! First off, your hair is loooong!!! You're almost APL!!! How exciting!!! Your fluffed out bantu knot is super duper CUTE!!! Love the flower, earrings, and that smile! You're just adorable! LOOOOVE the WnG Twistout and that blowout is the SHIZ!!! Yea, you got me wanting to try ALL of that now! I'm all over it! You're so awesome!!
Hahah thank you CG!! I was surprised my hair was that long! I am most definitely on the way to having APL for my birthday in September cheers

I was channeling you with the bantu knot out Wink you always were these vibrant colors and awesome accessories so I had to step my game up! lol

And I'm soooo ready for National Afro Day! I can't wait to wear my fro to church! woot!
NubieNatty wrote:how do u like the fantasia gel? i got some sittin on my dresser that andy gave me from the last meetup and im really curious to use it.

love the pics and the bantu knot outs! i feel u on passin on the 5 hr do'. i aint doin nothin mini this summer!
Hey Nubie!! I actually really like the Fantasia gel!! It's extra creamy so it has more moisture than it does hold ...

And thank you!!! Yeah I wasn't feeling anything mini either Laughing
krazy coils wrote:Gorgeous hair! Love the bko, and the blowout and I always love your twists! Your hair is growing so long!! Your personality really comes out in your pics!
Awww thanks KC!!!!! Very Happy I love being able to see the growth! That's why I love posting the pics cuz you get to see your hair thriving when you think it's not doing anything. Yay natural hair! lol
TheRYL1 wrote:Hey Miss B!

The BKO is the bomb! Simple, but true! LOL

Beautiful pics...beautiful hair...keep it up! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
Hey RYL!!!!!! Haha I like that, simple but true!

Thank you!!!! I wish I had an actual regimen to share with you guys but I just go with the flow for the most part. LOL!
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Keisha 23rd June 2010, 8:45 pm

cute top in pics 1 and 2. I know I cant see all of it but that fact that it wraps around your neck, I can only imagine how cute it is.
Keisha
Keisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 23rd June 2010, 9:49 pm

Awesome updates! You'll be BSL before you know it!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 23rd June 2010, 11:17 pm

Love your BKO!! As usual, your twists look great!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 23rd June 2010, 11:36 pm

BKO made your scalp itch, weird. I wonder if it was a reaction to the IC Fantasia?

Well, Your hair is so pretty! It's long and healthy and the styles look great. Amazing! Keep the pics coming!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by coilykinks 24th June 2010, 12:54 am

Hi Bholmes! Your hair so pretty.

I copied your chunky twists on my daughters hair. I used KCCC, I think next time I will use shea butter.

Congrats on your graduation!
coilykinks
coilykinks

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th June 2010, 6:57 am

Morning B...

What BEAUTIFUL hair!!! You've had some amazing growth!! Did you use any product when you did your dry twists? Well...just wanted to say thanks for sharing your pictures....lovely!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 24th June 2010, 1:39 pm

Keisha wrote:cute top in pics 1 and 2. I know I cant see all of it but that fact that it wraps around your neck, I can only imagine how cute it is.
Thanks Keisha!!! It's actually a tube top that had the extra fabric so you can change how it looks every time you wear the shirt! And it was only $5 cheers gotta love a bargain!!
npmoore04 wrote:Awesome updates! You'll be BSL before you know it!
Thanks NP! I didn't even realize how fast Chlo was growing til I saw that picture. Yay!!!!
QuietButterfly wrote:Love your BKO!! As usual, your twists look great!! bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_biggrin
Very Happy You are such a doll! Thank you QB I love you
swoodward wrote:BKO made your scalp itch, weird. I wonder if it was a reaction to the IC Fantasia?

Well, Your hair is so pretty! It's long and healthy and the styles look great. Amazing! Keep the pics coming!
I think you may be right about the IC making my scalp itch ... bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_scratch

And THANK YOU!!!! You know I'll keep the pics coming! I go a little overboard sometimes but it's all good in the hood Razz
coilykinks wrote:Hi Bholmes! Your hair so pretty.

I copied your chunky twists on my daughters hair. I used KCCC, I think next time I will use shea butter.

Congrats on your graduation!
Ooooo I bet the chunky twists were beautiful!!! I have yet to try KCCC but the PJ in me really wants to ... lol

And thank you!!! I'm so glad to have officially graduated woot!
KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning B...

What BEAUTIFUL hair!!! You've had some amazing growth!! Did you use any product when you did your dry twists? Well...just wanted to say thanks for sharing your pictures....lovely!!

KNH
Morning KNH!!!

Thank you! The only thing I used for the dry twists was shea butter Very Happy

And I think you should stop lying to us about how young you REALLY are bholmes87: long time, no post!!! Pics, pics, pics, pics, pics! - Page 14 Icon_sunny (49?! yeah right)
bholmes87
bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 24th June 2010, 1:49 pm

B I am just in awe of that gorgeous head of hair that you have! Every style was fabulous and your hair looks so beautifully healthy Smile You need to be on the cover of somebody's natural hair magazine!
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 25th June 2010, 1:13 pm

You never cease to amaze me young lady! Great pictures!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 25th June 2010, 1:19 pm

Wow. Your hair is really growing. I believe you said your relaxed hair never grew past shoulder length. So you are hope and inspiration to know that you can indeed grow your natural hair longer than your relaxed hair.

And you've done an awesome job with the styling. I love all the looks!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next