CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

+48
Serenity23
NaturalTina
ElleX
KinkyNappyHappy
TheRYL1
ShontaeB
cutephantasm
popsbaby
curly-me-naturally
carfi366
DvaAuNaturel
mrsmackey
HAMPTONSFNST
SighSidhe
TMS
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
neethair
AfrikanLatina
naturalchic
priceless
iri9109
GeminiNaps
jessimae
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
missmoriah
BajanPrincess82
Nikcoils
FemmeFox
brandiitneka
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
YuNeka V.
tiashaunteƩ
CurlsGalore
jac.attack
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
nikismiles
jlowman1
Karyn
krazy coils
ChrsLvsBks
52 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

If you wear makeup, is it on point?

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_lcap29%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 34 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_lcap3%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_lcap44%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 51 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_lcap13%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_lcap10%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 116

Poll closed

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by NubieNatty 28th August 2010, 8:58 pm

looking good laydeez!

@keke-start off w/the sonia k brushes at target. she normally has an eye set and full face set both under $20 and either one will be good. the one i got off ebay was an 18pc set for like $2? from beauty factory cuz i got the 120 palette too! its soft but not as soft as my sonia's!

@curlyme-MAC doesnt make palettes that big Suspect MAC USERS CONFIRM??? i hate that folks on ebay have a nerve to overprice the same palettes thats sold for less than $30 Mad

im gonna make my face over tomorrow! even though i packed away my makeup...im gonna get back into the groove!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 38 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by KeAnia 28th August 2010, 9:23 pm

Thanks Nubie

I looked at Target on yesterday but I did't see any. I fugured I would go to the other Target in the area and try there. However I have been searching on Ebay(thanks to you and Red) and I have a few sets in my wish list to go back and look at. I'll be making a purchase at the first of the month. This is a long month for me with the holiday. We only get paid once a month so I had to make this stretch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th August 2010, 9:05 pm

Beautiful NaturalTina!

Today's look - used my fake MAC pigments & did a double wing with teal and purple gel liners
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 29th August 2010, 9:48 pm

Very pretty Chrs, I love those colors!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 29th August 2010, 11:29 pm

@ Mrs Chrys .....that is too cute love the colors

NaturalTina wrote:A basic pink look

Miss NaturalTina , I'm gonna need you to do a tutorial cause that is real cute !!
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 30th August 2010, 11:58 am

curly-me-naturally wrote:@ Mrs Chrys .....that is too cute love the colors

Miss NaturalTina , I'm gonna need you to do a tutorial cause that is real cute !!

I agree!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 30th August 2010, 2:08 pm

Today's Look

the only thing close to 120 palette with blush included was that huge make bag thingy WTRH got from sephora. It is available online.

I need to start working on the eyebrows. bought a eyebrow pencil and i've only used it once because my eyebrows looked uneven. like one was thicker or darker then the other. and the shapes were off.

Do you ladies use eyebrow stencils or do your eyebrow freehand?
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th August 2010, 4:29 pm

I freehand it. Either with a pencil or angled eye brush
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 30th August 2010, 4:33 pm

My look for today.
I on my eyes I have like 4 shades of eyeshadow on. I have a hot pink, purple and deep purple on my lid and then a light pink on my brow.

npmoore I freehand my brows with a brush.

This is the kit I got from e.l.f. My kit from Sephora should be here tomorrow!!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 30th August 2010, 4:49 pm

OMGoodness at that ELF kit that is definately an all in one. affraid
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 30th August 2010, 4:52 pm

npmoore04 wrote:OMGoodness at that ELF kit that is definately an all in one. affraid

I know right??? I can't wait till my one from Sephora comes!!! I showed the bf my kit and he just looked at me and shook his head.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 30th August 2010, 4:53 pm

npmoore04 wrote:OMGoodness at that ELF kit that is definately an all in one. affraid

I know right.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 30th August 2010, 5:04 pm

Pretty looks WTRH & npmoore! Nice avatar npmoore, I see you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

I freestyle my brows. I've watched many YT videos on how to do them. If you need help, I can direct you to the ones that helped me. My brows have gotten much better over time.

Today I tried a cut crease look using greens. The crease color is non-existent since I used my BSS primer instead of my UD or TF.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 30th August 2010, 6:32 pm

curly-me-naturally wrote:@ Mrs Chrys .....that is too cute love the colors

it was so simple lol i mixed 2 hot pinks from my120 palette and put it on my lid, then blended up. After that I took some NYX loose hot pink glitter, dabbed a flat brush in some glycerin, and patted it on my lid. I highlighted my brow with an Ulta brand cream color then I lined my eyes with E.L.F. cream liner & threw on some falsies from the bss...and that's it!
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 30th August 2010, 6:41 pm

This was yesterday's look for my friend's baby shower. It was a boy so I called this "Baby Shower Blues" Smile

NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 30th August 2010, 6:56 pm

baby shower blues... I love it!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 30th August 2010, 7:58 pm

"Baby Shower blues is gorgeous"

@Naturaltina - when you use the glycerin to apply the glitter does it have a wet feeling or does it dry?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 30th August 2010, 8:13 pm

@krazycoils its not really wet bc i don't mix it with water (unless I'm making eye liner) but its the same consistency as glycerin we use on our hair. I only use a little bit though and then dip the brush in the glitter that i shake out on a lash tray. I either use glycerin or lash adhesive when i apply loose glitter. HTH!
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 30th August 2010, 8:20 pm

Makeup 101 Question:

Eyeshadow- Does anyone NOT place color at upper lid?

Does anyone just place color at crease and lower lid?
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 30th August 2010, 8:51 pm

@umph sometimes i just line my upper lid and use vibrant shadow on my lower lash line
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 30th August 2010, 10:17 pm

What is the best/easiest way to remove waterproof mascara?

A couple weeks ago, I went to re-up on my mascara, well they only had the waterproof version so I got it. It has been h*#$ trying to get that stuff off my lashes at the end of the day. Any tips or tricks to getting it off w/o pulling all my eyelashes out?
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 30th August 2010, 11:05 pm

Umph wrote:Makeup 101 Question:

Eyeshadow- Does anyone NOT place color at upper lid?

Does anyone just place color at crease and lower lid?

Sometimes I only put it on my crease and lower lid. I think it's a matter of preference (I think I spelled that wrong)
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 31st August 2010, 6:21 am

NaturalTina that blue look is beautiful and thanks for the how to !
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 31st August 2010, 9:55 am

jlowman1 wrote:
What is the best/easiest way to remove waterproof mascara?

A couple weeks ago, I went to re-up on my mascara, well they only had the waterproof version so I got it. It has been h*#$ trying to get that stuff off my lashes at the end of the day. Any tips or tricks to getting it off w/o pulling all my eyelashes out?
I use castor oil and/or grapeseed oil. They seem to do the trick. I've also used coconut oil.

curly-me-naturally wrote:NaturalTina that blue look is beautiful and thanks for the how to !
Yes, NT, thanks, and BEAUTIFUL!!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 31st August 2010, 11:14 am

Thanks Chrs! I have coconut and castor on hand, so I'll try those...
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next