CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

+48
Serenity23
NaturalTina
ElleX
KinkyNappyHappy
TheRYL1
ShontaeB
cutephantasm
popsbaby
curly-me-naturally
carfi366
DvaAuNaturel
mrsmackey
HAMPTONSFNST
SighSidhe
TMS
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
neethair
AfrikanLatina
naturalchic
priceless
iri9109
GeminiNaps
jessimae
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
missmoriah
BajanPrincess82
Nikcoils
FemmeFox
brandiitneka
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
YuNeka V.
tiashaunteƩ
CurlsGalore
jac.attack
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
nikismiles
jlowman1
Karyn
krazy coils
ChrsLvsBks
52 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

If you wear makeup, is it on point?

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_lcap29%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 34 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_lcap3%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_lcap44%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 51 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_lcap13%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_lcap10%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 116

Poll closed

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by NubieNatty 26th August 2010, 12:38 pm

yes npmo...i was upset about NO shoes too n of course all the good shyt was on HOLD Mad (even though Large is the biggest they had)

i wont be gettin nobodys collection til after i settle in my house! Rolling Eyes
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 37 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by Nikcoils 26th August 2010, 12:40 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Help, what do you think my eye shape is? Check this out.

Have y'all seen the new MAC collection featuring Disney villains? You can check it out on temptalia.com. I may get a couple of things. I want a pink blush and a couple of the polishes.

I think you are almond shaped
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th August 2010, 12:57 pm

Thanks for the input ladies! For those who have not given any, I'd like to know what you think my eye shape is.

Yeah, no JS shoes, booo!

Here's today's look created with stila palette.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 26th August 2010, 2:52 pm

chrs for you, i'm stuck between small and almond...
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th August 2010, 3:04 pm

Hey Mrs Chrys I think you have small eyes
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 26th August 2010, 4:15 pm

Chrys I think its a small almond shape.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 26th August 2010, 4:29 pm

I think I have a prominent eye scratch
My kit from e.l.f. comes today!! It should be there whern I get home!! Then I have some mineral make up coming from them next week! And my kit from Sephora should be here next week too!!! I'm in make up heaven!!

Last edited by WhosThatRedHead on 26th August 2010, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 26th August 2010, 5:10 pm

I was thinking I have small almond eyes. Thanks all!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 26th August 2010, 5:47 pm

small almondy eyes!! go girl. i need to get back on my makeup grind but i boxed it up and only I can touch the box! Mad
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 26th August 2010, 7:21 pm

Wow ladies look what I just got from ebay for 79.00 for Mac 180 palette
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 26th August 2010, 8:53 pm

Hi guys just stopping by. You all have me totallly lost now with all these brand names of things. I have no idea what you all are talking about. I guess in highschool when every one else was doing make up I was reading or something. I totally missed that class [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . Anyways I guess the longer I stay on here the more I will learn more.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 26th August 2010, 10:46 pm

Here is my LOTD: Gold and Copper

krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 26th August 2010, 11:16 pm

I love metalics!!
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 26th August 2010, 11:18 pm

curly-me-naturally wrote:Wow ladies look what I just got from ebay for 79.00 for Mac 180 palette

That is beautiful!!!!

I got my kit from e.l.f. today.....I'm waiting for my kit from Sephora.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 26th August 2010, 11:36 pm

Ok ladies I know you guys are properly saying does this girl know anything about makeup and the honest answer is no. So here's the question I am still looking to buy my brushes so how many brushes does a girl really need?
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 26th August 2010, 11:45 pm

It depends on what you wear. At the very least you need a powder brush for your pressed powder, mineral powder etc. You need 2 maybe 3 brushes for your eyes. A soft eye shadow brush for your lid and a slightly stiffer brush for your crease and a angled brush for your liner. You would benefit from an eye lash comb to help seperate your lashes and if you wear brow powder a brow brush and or comb. If you decide to wear blush you should get a blush brush. If you get lip gloss that is in pots you should get a lip brush. If you wear concealer you should get a concealer brush to help with even application. It really depends on what you wear to determine what you need. Most brush sets have the main brushes that you need.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 26th August 2010, 11:48 pm

KeAnia wrote:Ok ladies I know you guys are properly saying does this girl know anything about makeup and the honest answer is no. So here's the question I am still looking to buy my brushes so how many brushes does a girl really need?

KeAnia this thread is here for everyone to ask questions Smile . I agree with WTRH, You can never have too many brushes, especially if you're working with more than one color and you don't want to mix the colors. The ones you probably want to have more than one is the flat eyeshadow brush which is used to apply shadow, and different blending brushes to blend your shadows in the crease and browbone area.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 26th August 2010, 11:57 pm

Thank you guys so much. You all are like the big sister's I never had. I appreciate the advice so much and I really do use it. Now I am on to buy some brushes. I have saved several on my Ebay page and I will go into a couple of stores to look around before I buy.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by jac.attack 27th August 2010, 2:13 am

Hautelook.com is having a sale that ends Friday for with Urban Decay. Primer potion is sold out but it was 4.50. Eyeshadows and eyeliners are 75% off.

jac.attack

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 27th August 2010, 3:07 am

@KeAnia

just go to Ebay and get the one of the brush sets and that will be a satarter kit for you untill you get familiar with the brushes and then build up here is some stuff they have on ebay to get you started
this one is 27.99
this one is for 9.99
and this one is for .99 , so there are all kinds of price ranges and really they are of good quality . just looke up makeup brushes on Ebay .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 27th August 2010, 11:34 am

krazy coils wrote:Here is my LOTD: Gold and Copper

OOOOO, this is real cute!
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th August 2010, 11:46 am

CrissyQ wrote:
krazy coils wrote:Here is my LOTD: Gold and Copper

OOOOO, this is real cute!
ITA!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 27th August 2010, 1:52 pm

In regards to brushes I keep it pretty simple. I only use about 3 to 4 different brushes. I don't do powders on my face nor blushes. so I don't have the brush set. but something like this no more than 7 brushes so it won't seem overwhelmming. the larger brushes i have one of those i use to blend my eyeshadow with even though it is for blush. the angled brush i use to apply highligh under my brows and on the outcorners of my eye. the flat brush is use to apply eyeshadow on my lids.

Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 28th August 2010, 3:05 pm

hey ladies!!!! okay so my birthday is tuesday and my bf knows how much i love makeup so he said he would get me whatever i want related to that. SO i have been eyeing that 120 pallet. I want it so bad!!! but the only thing is i dont think it come with blush and i need some bad what pallet do you guys suggest purchasing that comes with different shades of blush and where do you recommend buying from?
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 28th August 2010, 4:27 pm

This is my look today, I call it the "Low Budget" look bc I didn't use any main/name brand make up

NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next