CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

+48
Serenity23
NaturalTina
ElleX
KinkyNappyHappy
TheRYL1
ShontaeB
cutephantasm
popsbaby
curly-me-naturally
carfi366
DvaAuNaturel
mrsmackey
HAMPTONSFNST
SighSidhe
TMS
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
neethair
AfrikanLatina
naturalchic
priceless
iri9109
GeminiNaps
jessimae
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
missmoriah
BajanPrincess82
Nikcoils
FemmeFox
brandiitneka
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
YuNeka V.
tiashaunteƩ
CurlsGalore
jac.attack
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
nikismiles
jlowman1
Karyn
krazy coils
ChrsLvsBks
52 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

If you wear makeup, is it on point?

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_lcap29%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 34 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_lcap3%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_lcap44%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 51 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_lcap13%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_lcap10%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 116

Poll closed

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by WhosThatRedHead 31st August 2010, 11:55 pm

My make up kit from Sephora Came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dance woot! run
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm so excited....can you tell???
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by jlowman1 1st September 2010, 1:27 am

Shocked WHOOOA @ ur Sephora kit!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 1st September 2010, 11:49 am

that's a gorgeous kit!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 1st September 2010, 12:56 pm

Wow 2 all in ones. Yeah you are done with makeup atleast for a year. I unfortunately went in Sephora yesterday and bought some Urband Decay Primer. I went all around sephora trying on different primers on my hand with shadows to see which looked the best and felt the best going on. ANd i got to say UD has a great feeling and the colors do pop. more than when I use my MAC paintpot as a base. But it has a satiny feel like the paintpot so it is a keeper. I think what took me so long was i was trying to rationalize paying $18 for a primer. I also bought one of there ultra lip glosses and I must say I like them better than MAC's it not sticky at all and smells pretty good and was on sale for $7 and it is double the size of a MAC gloss. I also an eyeshadow stick in Gold what is wrong with me you would thing I was trying out for a part in Austin Powers Gold Member, I love GOOOLD! I ave 2 amber lights and now a gold stick. I just like how it looks on my chocolate skin.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st September 2010, 1:32 pm

Tried a blue look today. The L'oreal Hip shadow applied close to lashes lasted. The Revlon colors are barely noticeable. I used Too Faced primer & a Wet N Wild blue crayon as a base. I'm wearing a red lip also.

ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st September 2010, 4:49 pm

Considering getting a couple of the Kat Von D eyeshadow palettes. They are reduced by $10. Here is the link.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 1st September 2010, 10:29 pm

@ Red

I am loving the sets. I know you are going to have a blast doing makeup.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd September 2010, 9:37 am

u laydeez are lookin marvelous! im loving the baby shower blues and yes chrs...i see u wit the red lips...OW!!

@jlo-i remove mascara w/baby oil myself.

@red-u are DONE w/makeup cuz those 2 supersize palettes should keep u busy!

@np-i see ur exploring other options than MAC, lol, i looove sephora glosses n before i know it i have like 10 in hand and have to make drastic decisions to cut em down to 2...3...ok now more than 4! eek!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 39 Empty Makeup Looks - Be Inspired!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd September 2010, 4:33 pm

Letā€™s have some fun! Many of you are off (no school or work) on Monday. Why not play in makeup in your down time?!?! Find something that inspires you and base your makeup on the look. Some ideas include a piece of jewelry, artwork, company logo/emblem, school colors, etc. Whoā€™s in? If you are, please post your pictures throughout the weekend and on Monday. You can post more than one, please post the inspiration also.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 3rd September 2010, 4:37 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Letā€™s have some fun! Many of you are off (no school or work) on Monday. Why not play in makeup in your down time?!?! Find something that inspires you and base your makeup on the look. Some ideas include a piece of jewelry, artwork, company logo/emblem, school colors, etc. Whoā€™s in? If you are, please post your pictures throughout the weekend and on Monday. You can post more than one, please post the inspiration also.

Mine will be a clown because I bet thats what I am going to look like. LMBO. I am going to try, wish me luck
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 3rd September 2010, 4:39 pm

CrissyQ wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:Letā€™s have some fun! Many of you are off (no school or work) on Monday. Why not play in makeup in your down time?!?! Find something that inspires you and base your makeup on the look. Some ideas include a piece of jewelry, artwork, company logo/emblem, school colors, etc. Whoā€™s in? If you are, please post your pictures throughout the weekend and on Monday. You can post more than one, please post the inspiration also.

Mine will be a clown because I bet thats what I am going to look like. LMBO. I am going to try, wish me luck
LOL, just remember to blend blend and blend some more. You will do fine. We're here to help one another.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd September 2010, 6:26 pm

lmaooooooo@ crissy! girl u are a trip! like chrs said...BLEND, i always blend my "mistakes"

im down chrs! count me IN!! i seen an inspiration earlier so i may do 2 inspirations!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 4th September 2010, 1:40 pm

Count me in!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 5th September 2010, 12:50 am

My inspiration

The look

NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 5th September 2010, 11:40 am

NaturalTina wrote:My inspiration

The look

OMG! Girl that is the bomb! Do you have a youtube? Do you take classes or it come naturally. LOL,Good job
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 5th September 2010, 12:47 pm

@chrissyq I have a youtube but I don't post videos bc I look a hot mess on camera lol I never took classes but I've always been artistic. I have a cosmetology license but I do make up for events, weddings, etc as well. Hair is my main thing & make up is my side piece lol
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 6th September 2010, 12:52 pm

No inspiration just played around.

CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 6th September 2010, 6:33 pm

Amazing NaturalTina!!!

I see color crissyq [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - pretty

I'm wearing my inspiration in the pictures.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 6th September 2010, 6:42 pm

@ Crissy- I can see your color Smile

@ Chrs - Gorgeous color.

krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 6th September 2010, 9:53 pm

crissy...good job! did u use a primer to make the colors appear?

chrs...great inspirations, u hit em right on the mark!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th September 2010, 12:01 pm

run

Thanks ladies, Thats a combination of all the eyeshadows I have. LOL All 5 of them. i did not use a primer this time, I justdecided not to be so light handed.

Chrs, you look great, you matched it perfectly.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 7th September 2010, 1:02 pm

Crissy good job! I just saw this post for the weekend and had some great eyeshadow looks this weekend. I didn't even take pics.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 7th September 2010, 1:41 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Crissy good job! I just saw this post for the weekend and had some great eyeshadow looks this weekend. I didn't even take pics.

Aw man (in my swiper voice)
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by KeAnia 7th September 2010, 10:59 pm

Hi Ladies so I tried a little something something yesterday and her are the results.

ok guys so don't laugh at least this time I was able to put on mascara without having it all over my eyes. I think i'm gonna find me some brushes soon. Its starting to get cool and I want to start playing with some colors.
KeAnia
KeAnia

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 8th September 2010, 11:14 am

KeAnia, what color did you use? I offer one suggestion. Try packing on color. To pack it, press the color onto your lid until it begins to show. Cannot wait to see what else you try. Remember to have fun!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next