CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic/Natural Makeup???

3 posters

Go down

Organic/Natural Makeup??? Empty Organic/Natural Makeup???

Post by tsa919 14th December 2009, 11:55 am

Is there anyout there that you all know of?ANy that you recommend?
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Organic/Natural Makeup??? Empty Re: Organic/Natural Makeup???

Post by Amarise 18th December 2009, 9:00 pm

I can help you out. It would help if you could tell me what your skin type is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have oily acne prone skin and used Dr. Haushcka transulent makeup found at Whole Foods, a bit pricey but it did last a while. As far as drugstore brands, there's "Physician's Formula" Organic Wear and "Almay" Pure Blends.

Online, there's Nvey Eco, Alima, 100% Pure, SukiColour, Lavera, Sevi, & Vapour Beauty. Now I use Christopher Drummond Beauty foundation and concealer, really great but definitely not inexpensive. I mix and match my brands of makeup too. Hope that starts you off some.
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 18th December 2009, 9:07 pm

Amarise wrote:I can help you out. It would help if you could tell me what your skin type is. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have oily acne prone skin and used Dr. Haushcka transulent makeup found at Whole Foods, a bit pricey but it did last a while. As far as drugstore brands, there's "Physician's Formula" Organic Wear and "Almay" Pure Blends.

Online, there's Nvey Eco, Alima, 100% Pure, SukiColour, Lavera, Sevi, & Vapour Beauty. Now I use Christopher Drummond Beauty foundation and concealer, really great but definitely not inexpensive. I mix and match my brands of makeup too. Hope that starts you off some.

Thx this helps me out alot. I will be on the look out for it all.I have combination skin.Ihave some Jane Organic skintone moisturizer.It seems to be ok.I got it cheap at kmart.lol
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarise 21st December 2009, 5:01 am

Sometimes combination skin works better with pressed and liquid makeup
moreso than loose powder. But if you moisturize well, loose foundation
shouldn't be a problem. Concealer's a good friend for acne scars and
blemishes, I know this all too well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah I would start with the drugstore brands first, I believe the ones I mentioned can be found at Wal-Mart if you don't have a Target or CVS nearby.

And if you feel those do not work as well and don't mind purchasing online, the ones I mentioned would be your next step. I know Alima provides samples of their makeup to find your color. Their color range is vast too.

Make sure you keep in mind what ingredients are in the natural/organic makeup you purchase, cause even these can have things that can cause reactions. I think you will be good to go though. Good luck!
Amarise
Amarise

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 21st December 2009, 12:31 pm

Thx so much! I will give them a try. BTW..cutest avatar pic.
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by Mllebutterfly 11th January 2010, 1:55 pm

As far as natural makeup goes I really like Cargo and Tarte brands. Cargo has some nice foundations and all the makeup is beautifully packaged. It is great for travel.

Mllebutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 11th January 2010, 2:27 pm

Mllebutterfly wrote:As far as natural makeup goes I really like Cargo and Tarte brands. Cargo has some nice foundations and all the makeup is beautifully packaged. It is great for travel.

OMG..I just looked at the sites for both and the colors are amazing. WIll check it out when I have money. It aint cheap.lol
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down