CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

+48
Serenity23
NaturalTina
ElleX
KinkyNappyHappy
TheRYL1
ShontaeB
cutephantasm
popsbaby
curly-me-naturally
carfi366
DvaAuNaturel
mrsmackey
HAMPTONSFNST
SighSidhe
TMS
Lynnieluve
SheeTacular
SisterBoyd
poeticlyspkng
neethair
AfrikanLatina
naturalchic
priceless
iri9109
GeminiNaps
jessimae
CrissyQ
jcanalena79
missmoriah
BajanPrincess82
Nikcoils
FemmeFox
brandiitneka
sweetdrk1
CocaColaCutie
NubieNatty
YuNeka V.
tiashaunteƩ
CurlsGalore
jac.attack
mstokes2008
ktoliver5303
Juices-n-Berries
nikismiles
jlowman1
Karyn
krazy coils
ChrsLvsBks
52 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

If you wear makeup, is it on point?

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_lcap29%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 34 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_lcap3%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 4 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_lcap44%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 51 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_lcap13%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 15 ]
Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_lcap10%Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 116

Poll closed

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by missmoriah 15th June 2010, 2:02 pm

@Chrs. Love the shimmery black I kinda have a look like that...lemme see if i can find it.......
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@nubbie. Looking good lady i love the shadow you got the blending down.
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc. - Page 20 Empty Re: Makeup - Anything New--Tips, Looks, Etc.

Post by Nikcoils 15th June 2010, 2:20 pm

I did notice your eyebrows they look great. I feel you on the dark circles. but do you know my silly self put on concealer to cover them just to but charocoal black on the same area that has dark spots by my eyes to make a smokey look. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I guess it is more controlled that way. But when i first tried my smokey eye my lil brother said i looked like a raccoon...you know i had to punch him for saying that cause I though I looked cute. BOYS!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th June 2010, 2:46 pm

missmo; u are such a dollface!

yeeeeeees np...that is EXACTLY what im scared of...lookin like a racoon cuz i hate when im tryin to be cute n them ol funky boyz shut me down n clown me for lookin like a racoon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 15th June 2010, 3:36 pm

@missmo, gorgeous lady! What mascara do you use or did you use in the shimmery black look you posted?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 15th June 2010, 4:21 pm

I have missed soo much! You guys are looking so great! I'll have to do some looks soon. I've been keeping it ultra low maintenance...fill in my eyebrows, pop on some mascara and lip gloss and fin!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 15th June 2010, 4:45 pm

i am lookin for another good mascara...drugstore wise anywayz...
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 15th June 2010, 7:49 pm

@npmoore. LMAO little brothers are the worst. I got the same response on my first attempt. he said i looked scary Sad

@nubbie. thanks chica

@chrslvs. Thank you chris. The only Mascara that I love is the old school mascara by maybelline. It comes in the pink casing and it is called GREAT LASH and it is the one that says curved brush. This mascara works wonders for me Smile and i think its only like three bucks!
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by popsbaby 15th June 2010, 7:56 pm

Hey Ladies!
Take a look at this cosmetics site and let me know what you think.
I love this line a lot.

www.motivescosmetics.com/mochabella
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 15th June 2010, 8:48 pm

Hey Ladies

@ Missmor , cute , cute ,cute ! no need to say anymore ! lol

@ Nubie , girl that is some fierce shadow !! looks really cute , and go on with them eye bows , get it girl

So I received my 88 palette and so I decided I was gonna play and see what I come up with . so here is the look .

Please forgive my eye bows I have not did them this week . the top and bottom pic has the false eyelash and it is not fully on I was just trying to see what it would look like , the middle pic does not

and here are the brushes I purchased off of ebay , they have this same set for 9.99
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 15th June 2010, 9:49 pm

@curly-me. Hey chica. Thanks! Where did you get those brushes from and were they really only 9.99??? WOW
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 16th June 2010, 12:17 am

I got them from ebay and for 34 piece set ......I seen it there the other day , hopefully its not gone ..but yea it was 9.99 . just put in the search on ebay for makeup brushes .
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 8:00 am

@curlyme; u got some fierce cheek bones girl and i like how the lashes arent dramatic...like drag queen dramatic ya know! i like the hint of green

and yes those brushes are definitely that cheap becuz i snatched a set but i got the 18 pc set, i cant imagine 34 brushes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , i barely use my 5 pc set from sonia's (@target). i love my sonia brushes there so soft n luscious and since its only the travel size ones...i keep forgettin to keep em in my bag but yea that brush set is nice!

i got this one;

but it was $16 wit free shipping so now im mad cuz i couldve gotten it cheaper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (dont make me write them back). overall these brushes are good for NOW but i will have to invest in more later on becuz i dont like how the highlighter brush sheds so easily so im sure the rest will soon follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 16th June 2010, 8:43 am

NubieNatty wrote:@curlyme; u got some fierce cheek bones girl and i like how the lashes arent dramatic...like drag queen dramatic ya know! i like the hint of green

and yes those brushes are definitely that cheap becuz i snatched a set but i got the 18 pc set, i cant imagine 34 brushes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , i barely use my 5 pc set from sonia's (@target). i love my sonia brushes there so soft n luscious and since its only the travel size ones...i keep forgettin to keep em in my bag but yea that brush set is nice!

i got this one;

but it was $16 wit free shipping so now im mad cuz i couldve gotten it cheaper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (dont make me write them back). overall these brushes are good for NOW but i will have to invest in more later on becuz i dont like how the highlighter brush sheds so easily so im sure the rest will soon follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey Lady ......thanks a bunch , the cheeks i get'em from my daddy ...lol and they are starting to really come out cause I'm loosing weight [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the makeup , I'm still experimenting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and the lashes those are just my everyday ones , but I do have some crazy ones too ....lol

I really like your brushes !!!! but I didn't see those when I was looking [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I know what you mean about using them , I don't know what I'm gonna do with the rest of them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I don't use foundation or other face makeup but I'll figure it out , you never know they might come in handy.

I was looking at the Sonia Kashuk too but I'm overseas and its hard to get things here , or really know what you are buying.
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th June 2010, 8:57 am

yall dont have a Target over there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yea i like the handle parts and the red tint on the brushes, i think im gonna venture off and paint the handles...one sweet day cuz u always just see the plain jane brushes. i just gotta hope my eyes can hold up!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 16th June 2010, 9:03 am

Naw Girl ain't no Target here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but I got about 6 more months and we will be back on U.S ground . and I can go into a regular store .....wow !

yeah your brushes look all profession-alls n stuffs ... lol too cute
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 17th June 2010, 1:00 am

NubieNatty wrote:yall are looking so good, chrs i like that silver knight look but im so scared of black around my eyes cuz i already have dark circles [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i kept my makeup simple this wknd, i used once again my UD palette but i do plan to venture off into usin the 120 palette this week. i only used 2 shades n blended (love blending) and a hint of gold in the inner lid.

my co-worker who's a makeup JUNKIE, like its sickening cuz she carries a medium size carry bag FULL of makeup...but she has like a ton of brushes and pretty much the whole color line of the UD eyeliners, even some limited edition ones, so since i seen her with duplicates she let me have the black n blue one. now i need to start collecting some myself.

i used a pinkish color (i need to learn the names, lol) all over, the blue on the outer n blended

did yall peep how im gettin the hang of fillin in my eyebrows...im tryin to get like priceless!!

I love the eye brows what are you using to fill them in? I use shadow or brow shader (its like a wax with a shadow) to fill mine in. try doing them a little wider and see how you like that. As you know i have nearly no eye brows they are light and barely there.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 19th June 2010, 1:41 pm

I've been gone from the thread for a minute! You ladies have some beautiful looks! Since I've fallen off the wagon, I decided to try some new colors. I still have yet to perfect the lower lash line, but I really haven't had an occassion to try it. Here are some looks over the last few days.

CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 19th June 2010, 2:28 pm

@Curls Galore looking gorgeous girl! What colors did you use in the pic with the yellow flower and the last pic with the green?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th June 2010, 8:23 pm

I ordered the 5 in 1 color pallette from Sephora. I got it yesterday and have been playing around with some of the colors. I used a light yellow and three different greens in these pics:

krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th June 2010, 9:23 pm

krazy coils wrote:@Curls Galore looking gorgeous girl! What colors did you use in the pic with the yellow flower and the last pic with the green?

Hey KC!
I used my Beauties Factory palette and I used like matte yellow all over my lid. I went back over it with a shimmery yellow. I used Amber Lights (MAC) in the corners and used my Embark (MAC) on the outer corners and crease.

The last pic I used the same palette and used a matte green (like a hunter green shade) all over the lid. I went back over it with a shimmery/glittery green. Amber Lights in the inner corners and Embark on the outer corners. I used a purple eye pencil to bring out the green on the upper and lower lash line.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 20th June 2010, 9:24 pm

krazy coils wrote:I ordered the 5 in 1 color pallette from Sephora. I got it yesterday and have been playing around with some of the colors. I used a light yellow and three different greens in these pics:

Very pretty, KC!! I just love yellow so much! It's so subtle and natural on you.
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 20th June 2010, 9:35 pm

Thank you CG!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by cutephantasm 21st June 2010, 12:11 am

@nubie the mascara i'm loving right now is L'oreal voluminous original mascara. I like it because it's easy to wash off (which is the #1 thing I look for in a mascara) and it is also buildable. Also, I have super curly lashes that have a habit of criss-crossing when I apply masacara so I usually prefer comb applicators, but this applicator works for me.

I know a lot of people rave about Covergirl lashblast (in the orange tube) but that is a pain for me to wash off and also does not do justice on my eyelashes!

BTW to take off any eye make up I may have on, I use pure shea butter and then my facial wash.
cutephantasm
cutephantasm

Back to top Go down

Post by curly-me-naturally 21st June 2010, 1:08 am

@ Krazycoils and CG ......you guys are looking fierce !!!!!! go ladies , I gotta work on my blending . but you ladies look really beautiful !

Last edited by curly-me-naturally on 21st June 2010, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
curly-me-naturally
curly-me-naturally

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 21st June 2010, 3:51 pm

krazy coils wrote:I ordered the 5 in 1 color pallette from Sephora. I got it yesterday and have been playing around with some of the colors. I used a light yellow and three different greens in these pics:

That green and yellow mix is beautiful Krazycoils!
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next