CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by swoodward 14th October 2010, 10:10 pm

Haven't been by in awhile. I love the results of the blowout. So gorgeous! And you smile is really inspiring as well!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by CurlsGalore 16th October 2010, 11:39 am

swoodward wrote:Haven't been by in awhile. I love the results of the blowout. So gorgeous! And you smile is really inspiring as well!

Hey SW! It's a super long time! Thanks for checking in. I've also been slacking in visiting threads, but I'm trying to catch up. Thank you so much! Love your avi! Your hair is really full and luscious!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 16th October 2010, 1:38 pm

Your hair is beautiful...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th October 2010, 1:52 pm

You better work that avatar! I love it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th October 2010, 1:55 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:Today's hair! Chunky twistout!

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 1286221145440

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 2010-10-04122952

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 2010-10-04122729_Dallas_Texas_US

Absoluely stunning!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by wyldhoney 16th October 2010, 2:33 pm

Curls your hair always looks fantastic. The chunky twistouts really suit your face and your personality. Your beautiful face doesn't hurt, either!!
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 16th October 2010, 2:58 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Your hair is beautiful...

sweetdrk1 wrote:You better work that avatar! I love it!

sweetdrk1 wrote:
CurlsGalore wrote:Today's hair! Chunky twistout!

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 1286221145440

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 2010-10-04122952

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 2010-10-04122729_Dallas_Texas_US

Absoluely stunning!

wyldhoney wrote:Curls your hair always looks fantastic. The chunky twistouts really suit your face and your personality. Your beautiful face doesn't hurt, either!!

@ BBD: Thank you, lovely!
@ Sweet: LOL! I was feeling uber sexy in that pic!
@ Wyld: Thanks, chica! I love this style! It's my favorite one so far!

CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 16th October 2010, 5:55 pm

Love your new avi!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 16th October 2010, 10:33 pm

What she said! LOL GIT IT! cheers
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th October 2010, 11:01 pm

when i seen ur fb pic, i said check her out givin me all this attitude **snaps** its sooo long! u must dry twist often Suspect
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th October 2010, 8:00 am

New avi is spicy................LOVE IT!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 17th October 2010, 11:24 am

Your avatar pic is HOT! I see you are over here killing em with the fly chunky twist outs. Hair looks fab as usual.
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug83 17th October 2010, 5:43 pm

Ok....I just took the the time to read ALL 40 pages of your journal, and I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE your hair! It looks so thick and healthy.

Ladybug83

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th October 2010, 1:49 am

krazy coils wrote:Love your new avi!
Thanks, chica!

TheRYL1 wrote:
What she said! LOL GIT IT! cheers
Thanks, lovely!

NubieNatty wrote:when i seen ur fb pic, i said check her out givin me all this attitude **snaps** its sooo long! u must dry twist often Suspect
Hey Nubie! Girl, that big hair does something to me! IDK what it is, but I love it so! I dry twisted my hair every night for two weeks to maintain the style.

Intelligentbeauty wrote:New avi is spicy................LOVE IT!!! Very Happy
Thanks, twinkie!

Serenity23 wrote:Your avatar pic is HOT! I see you are over here killing em with the fly chunky twist outs. Hair looks fab as usual.
Girl, talking about my avi, look at you!!!! I love the updo and the eyes! FABULOUS!!! Thanks, lovely! Love this style to pieces!

Ladybug83 wrote:Ok....I just took the the time to read ALL 40 pages of your journal, and I just want to say that I absolutely LOVE your hair! It looks so thick and healthy.
Hey Ladybug83! Thanks for stopping by my page! You actually read my entire thread?! Wow! Embarassed I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you so much!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th October 2010, 2:18 am

Good evening lovelies!

So it's about 10 min to midnight and I'm figured I had a little time to kill before I turned in to update you guys real quick. I just love my CN fam! You guys really make a girl smile with your sweet comments and compliments! Thank you guys! It's always fun to try new things and see what this head of hair can do.

Today was wash day and I wasn't sure how to style my hair this time. One day, I'm going to muster up the patience to put in some mini twists. I'm thinking my next long holiday, I'll do them. Anywho, I decided to do a twist and curl for the week. I tried CN's method of the style. I set my hair with my green tea spritz, Kinky Curly Knot Today L/I, EVOO, and sealed with my shea butter mix. I have about 15 or so twists in my hair and I set them on 1/2" rods. I sat under the dryer for about 30-45 mins so it will dry quicker (low heat, of course). Crossing my fingers that it looks good tomorrow.

That's about it! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I know I did! I love you The boo came down to visit me and we went to the State Fair and spent some time stuffing our faces with fried cheesecake, turkey legs and funnel cakes! We had a great time and I'm looking forward to the next time. bounce Here is pics of my weekend hair:

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 Dscn4710

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 Dscn4711

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 Dscn4714

Me, pulling a high school pose:
CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 40 Dscn4713

My hair shrank a little over the weekend, but the definition was lovely! Well, that's it sweeties! I'll have pics of my TnC posted in a couple days or so. Have a good week and I'll check with ya'll later!

Smooches! xoxo
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by gigihaitiancurly 18th October 2010, 2:48 am

wait a minute! did I miss something?? I thought you went on a date just the other day and there is already a boo???
Wink lol Live laugh love girl! We only live once Smile

You look lovely as usual! You need to pack those earing and feather and send them over here to me because they are just tooo HAT! Wink lool
gigihaitiancurly
gigihaitiancurly

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th October 2010, 11:17 am

gigihaitiancurly wrote:wait a minute! did I miss something?? I thought you went on a date just the other day and there is already a boo???

You look lovely as usual! You need to pack those earing and feather and send them over here to me because they are just tooo HAT! Wink lool

LOL! I know right! Well, the date I had has now turned into the new boo! Smile We have a little history so it's safe to call each other than, I guess. Thanks, chica! I copped these at Charlotte Russe this summer and I love feathers! Forever 21 has all kinds of feather accessories this season. Check it out!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 18th October 2010, 11:26 am

Alright now! We claiming boos over he'ah! Happy for ya, praying that you continue to move forward! Alright now- to the hair- looking good as always. I went back and looked at the pics of you in the navy blue- that color is SO YOURS! Wear it often! Ok, moving on- keep up the great hair works. You're an inspiration as always!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 18th October 2010, 12:33 pm

too much hotness in here...geez!!! lol.
I hope my hair looks like yours when it grows up!
Keep up the GREAT work...
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 18th October 2010, 12:42 pm

Go head now with the new boo and the fly do! really loving your avi girl!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 18th October 2010, 2:55 pm

You look stunning as always!!! Go on gurl with your boo!!! LOL!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th October 2010, 3:17 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Alright now! We claiming boos over he'ah! Happy for ya, praying that you continue to move forward! Alright now- to the hair- looking good as always. I went back and looked at the pics of you in the navy blue- that color is SO YOURS! Wear it often! Ok, moving on- keep up the great hair works. You're an inspiration as always!
Hey PS!!! Yes, girl! I'm a little smitten right now! Hehe! Thanks and I love me some navy blue for the fall! We had perfect weather this weekend. I hope all is well with you, sweetie!

fanmnatirel wrote:too much hotness in here...geez!!! lol.
I hope my hair looks like yours when it grows up!
Keep up the GREAT work...
Awww! Thanks doll!

CocaColaCutie wrote:Go head now with the new boo and the fly do! really loving your avi girl!
Thanks, chica! I'm trying to hold it down! LOL!

CocoEuro wrote:You look stunning as always!!! Go on gurl with your boo!!! LOL!
Thanks Lovely! Smile
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th October 2010, 3:53 pm

I love the boo reference! Git it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by gigihaitiancurly 18th October 2010, 5:44 pm

CurlsGalore wrote:
gigihaitiancurly wrote:wait a minute! did I miss something?? I thought you went on a date just the other day and there is already a boo???

LOL! I know right! Well, the date I had has now turned into the new boo! Smile We have a little history so it's safe to call each other than, I guess. Thanks, chica! I copped these at Charlotte Russe this summer and I love feathers! Forever 21 has all kinds of feather accessories this season. Check it out!

Thanks for the info. That is just giving me a reason to go shopping! Lol FYI there is only 1 forever 21 in Buffalo, and it's far. So dance for shopping lol
gigihaitiancurly
gigihaitiancurly

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 18th October 2010, 8:50 pm

Love the hair...and the fact that you tried to slip in "boo"...we notice everything! LOL Congrats! Love is grrrrrand *warm fuzzies*
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next