CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

+72
C.
MissyCee
DivaDreamgirl
PaganWifey
Ladybug83
BajanPrincess82
curlyscot
Ms.Mai
EmbracingNaturalMe
Neems
Happy2B
stephgil
cococurly
cyclingchick
gigihaitiancurly
thetiffany
curlsunfurled
fanmnatirel
wyldhoney
Buttercup76
nattyblog
WhosThatRedHead
Mom2KurlyT
MahoganyCurls
MomnWife
xtremelyperfect
tiffyd
labon10
mslys09
*CurlyNikki*
jlowman1
curly-me-naturally
LaToya28
priceless
Serenity23
NaturalNixon
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
Heart2Worship
NhappyJackie
TMS
CocoEuro
ktoliver5303
Muz
BlondeByDesire
swoodward
MsJay1121
iri9109
poeticlyspkng
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
missmoriah
KinkyNappyHappy
exhale1913
DvaAuNaturel
krazy coils
MellowOne
Nikcoils
Juices-n-Berries
LadyMika
SheeTacular
CocaColaCutie
NylaCoils
Lynnieluve
ChrsLvsBks
QuietButterfly
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
jcanalena79
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
mrsmackey
CurlsGalore
76 posters

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by mrsmackey 21st June 2010, 2:29 am

CG, you never cease to amaze me...i LOVE ur hair! on to OTHER news, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR BEAUTIE FACTORY TO SHIP???! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Affraid omg, i'm almost having a breakdown....I WANT MY STUFF!!!! lol
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Empty Re: CurlsGalore: Back In Business! LOOOOTTTS of Updates! Pics for Days!

Post by CurlsGalore 21st June 2010, 3:18 am

mrsmackey wrote:CG, you never cease to amaze me...i LOVE ur hair! on to OTHER news, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR BEAUTIE FACTORY TO SHIP???! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Affraid omg, i'm almost having a breakdown....I WANT MY STUFF!!!! lol

Thanks, doll! It took about 2 weeks for mine to arrive. I thought it got lost, because I didn't insure it. How long ago did you order?
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st June 2010, 10:03 am

Hey CG....

WOW!!! I started reading about 4am feel asleep watching your video!! LOL I'm still very tired. I've missed so much, but I wanted to see what you've been up to while I was away.

I love the different styles you tried, and each style looked fabulous on you!!! I really liked the side puff! (of course) You've had a lot of growth in 1 year, and you rocked your TWA which really looked good on you I must add!

I must leave you with this....colors ~ you can really where them. I noticed that no matter what you have on you sneak in a little splash of yellow!! Very Happy (cute) I agree with Sweet you are your tag..."your black is sooo beautiful"

Missed yah!! (hugs)

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 21st June 2010, 10:10 am

I like your TNC results! I need to invest in some perm rods when I can afford to (LOL).
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 21st June 2010, 11:44 am

Hey CurlsGalore! Girl, that twist and curl was HOT! Loved it. Funny, I used to do those back before I broke my wrist but I haven't done one since January or February! In fact, every time I see my rollers, I still don't do it. I have perm rods but I think I'm going to get those other rods that are a little easier to sleep on... Can't think what they're called right now. But your hair looked simply gorgeous. I'm going to step out my normal twist out and try it again. Thanks for the inspiration!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 21st June 2010, 11:55 am

I think I am gonna try the twist n curl style next. My plan is to co wash my current set of medium/small twist (after they get frizzy) then take two twist and turn them into one twist. I will use my leave in, oil, shea butter, and oil like you did. I have to purchase some rods. I will use the white ones like you too.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st June 2010, 1:24 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey CG....

WOW!!! I started reading about 4am feel asleep watching your video!! LOL I'm still very tired. I've missed so much, but I wanted to see what you've been up to while I was away.

I love the different styles you tried, and each style looked fabulous on you!!! I really liked the side puff! (of course) You've had a lot of growth in 1 year, and you rocked your TWA which really looked good on you I must add!

I must leave you with this....colors ~ you can really where them. I noticed that no matter what you have on you sneak in a little splash of yellow!! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_biggrin (cute) I agree with Sweet you are your tag..."your black is sooo beautiful"

Missed yah!! (hugs)

KNH
Hey KNH!!! Glad you see you're back from your trip! I hope you had a wonderful time. Get some much needed rest! Thank you so much, lovely! I'm so glad you enjoyed the montage. I'm so in love with yellow this season! I used to avoid colors before, but now I'm on the hunt for the most flashy, flamboyant, and fierce colors! You are the sweetest, thank you, chica!!!

Muz wrote: I like your TNC results! I need to invest in some perm rods when I can afford to (LOL).
Thank you Muz! I'm definitely going to do more of these. Very easy and I like the girly girl look of it!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey CurlsGalore! Girl, that twist and curl was HOT! Loved it. Funny, I used to do those back before I broke my wrist but I haven't done one since January or February! In fact, every time I see my rollers, I still don't do it. I have perm rods but I think I'm going to get those other rods that are a little easier to sleep on... Can't think what they're called right now. But your hair looked simply gorgeous. I'm going to step out my normal twist out and try it again. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hey PS! Thanks, hunny! Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you hurt your wrist. I can't seem to find any rods that are sleep friendly, except for the flexi rods. I didn't sleep in these; I just sat under the dryer. Give it a try when you're able to! It will be so pretty on you, too!

Lynnieluve wrote:I think I am gonna try the twist n curl style next. My plan is to co wash my current set of medium/small twist (after they get frizzy) then take two twist and turn them into one twist. I will use my leave in, oil, shea butter, and oil like you did. I have to purchase some rods. I will use the white ones like you too.
Go for it, Lynnie! I'm sure you'll like it better than the BKO. I know I do!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 21st June 2010, 3:38 pm

Your TnC came out lovely. I've tried it once and now my rods are collecting dust. It was a fail because I think it was to wet when I twisted. I am learning less product gives me a better result. I may need to revisit this style.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st June 2010, 4:04 pm

Happy Monday Lovelies!

I hope you all had a great weekend! There was a lot of stuff going on. I'm really diggin' my TnC. It's now day 4 and although my hair has gotten bigger, my curls are still in tact with very little frizziness. I received lots of sweet compliments on it and my hunny likes it better than the BKO. So this is definitely a style I'll do on the regular if I need a more toned down look.

Today I put my Nina in a puff with some curly bangs. I just parted my hair in a crescent moon shape and did two rows of twists in the front for a side bang effect. Slapped in a flower and I was off to do my morning routine.

Pics of today's hair:
CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2210

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2211

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2110

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2212

I can't wait to see the results of all of you who are trying the style! I think you'll be pleasantly pleased! TTYL, curlies!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st June 2010, 4:09 pm

npmoore04 wrote:Your TnC came out lovely. I've tried it once and now my rods are collecting dust. It was a fail because I think it was to wet when I twisted. I am learning less product gives me a better result. I may need to revisit this style.

How I love your avi!!! So pretty! Go ahead and give another shot! I think you'll love the results now that you know what works. I don't foresee a fail with your mane...EVER!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st June 2010, 4:12 pm

Title Change
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 21st June 2010, 10:26 pm

mrsmackey wrote:CG, you never cease to amaze me...i LOVE ur hair! on to OTHER news, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR BEAUTIE FACTORY TO SHIP???! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Affraid omg, i'm almost having a breakdown....I WANT MY STUFF!!!! lol

Probably a week ago...ughhhhhhhhhhhh...i'll just get back to my corner, in my chair....AND WAIT! humph!

SB: NINA ROCKS!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 21st June 2010, 11:01 pm

Gorgeous puff with the bangs! I have a concert to go to this weekend and I can't decide if I want to do a braid n curl or a twist n curl. So you only used your leave-in and shea butter mix no type of setting lotion? Also did you twist all of your hair up first and then add the rods or twist and curl each section as you went along?
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 21st June 2010, 11:51 pm

krazy coils wrote:Gorgeous puff with the bangs! I have a concert to go to this weekend and I can't decide if I want to do a braid n curl or a twist n curl. So you only used your leave-in and shea butter mix no type of setting lotion? Also did you twist all of your hair up first and then add the rods or twist and curl each section as you went along?

Thanks, KC! Either style would look so pretty on you. I've never used a setting lotion. I just add my leave-in, oil, and then my shea mix. As my hair drys, I spray my moisture spritz to keep it damp. I twisted and added the perm rods as I went along. Smile
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CocoEuro 22nd June 2010, 4:20 am

CocoEuro wrote:looking good mamacita!!! I need to check out your vids!! I'm so behind on my YouTube subscription vids!!
Thanks Coco! I don't really have any vids except for the montage of my anniversary. I keep saying I need make videos, but I'm not patient enough to do it right now. Maybe I'll get one done sometime this summer! Smile
Same here!!! I really want to get more vids done but MAN..it's work!!!

Love the puff!!! Were you featured as a Natural Glam Idol yet? If, not you SHOULD!!! You are doing your thang!!!
CocoEuro
CocoEuro

http://naturalcurlykinks.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenity23 22nd June 2010, 9:41 am

I love the puff with the bangs! Not sure how you achieve it, but you hair always has lots of shine to it! Looks great!
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 22nd June 2010, 11:56 am

CocoEuro wrote:
CocoEuro wrote:looking good mamacita!!! I need to check out your vids!! I'm so behind on my YouTube subscription vids!!

Thanks Coco! I don't really have any vids except for the montage of my anniversary. I keep saying I need make videos, but I'm not patient enough to do it right now. Maybe I'll get one done sometime this summer! Smile
Same here!!! I really want to get more vids done but MAN..it's work!!!

Love the puff!!! Were you featured as a Natural Glam Idol yet? If, not you SHOULD!!! You are doing your thang!!!

Awww!!! Thank you, Coco! Yes, I did a piece for Curly Nikki about a month ago. I was so shocked she asked me, especially with all the flyness I see all over this site. You need to feature your pinup twists as a Glam Idol! You have the one of the best pinups! Thank you so much!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 22nd June 2010, 12:01 pm

Serenity23 wrote:I love the puff with the bangs! Not sure how you achieve it, but you hair always has lots of shine to it! Looks great!

Thanks, chica! You know what, I think it's the leave-in, oil, and shea I use. I mix oils and just about everything I use for added slip and sheen. Or it could be that good flash on my camera! LOL! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_biggrin
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 23rd June 2010, 12:00 pm

Gorgeous lady, love all the pictures including your avatar! BHolmes and you inspired me to try flowers. I have worn them a few times now. Rocking a red one as I type this.

Your side puff, TnC with bangs and TnC period are beyond wonderful! Keep doing what you are doing, love it ALL!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 23rd June 2010, 12:15 pm

You never fail to amaze. I may have to try that puff with the bangs when Gypsy grows more/stops driving me nuts. CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_lol
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 23rd June 2010, 5:23 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Gorgeous lady, love all the pictures including your avatar! BHolmes and you inspired me to try flowers. I have worn them a few times now. Rocking a red one as I type this.

Your side puff, TnC with bangs and TnC period are beyond wonderful! Keep doing what you are doing, love it ALL!
Thank Chrs! I really appreciate that, especially coming from the style master herself! I gave flowers a break for a while, but here lately I've been playing with them more. They really spruce up the styles!

LadyMika wrote:You never fail to amaze. I may have to try that puff with the bangs when Gypsy grows more/stops driving me nuts. CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_lol
Mika!!!! Hey, chica! Gypsy won't rebel forever! I look forward to seeing her in a puff, TnC, and all those fun styles! I hope all is well with you, sweetie!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 23rd June 2010, 5:48 pm

I'm loving that puff with the twisted bangs!!! CUTE!!! I can spell but I guess I was still sleep when I typed where instead of wear!!! LOL

Anyway....You have a lot of hair girl...I don't know what you and bholmes are doing but I've never seen anything but grass grow that fast...LOL Amazing and beautiful!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 23rd June 2010, 5:52 pm

You are always and forever just as fabulous as can be!!!! I loooooved twist n curls when I was transitioning but now you have inspired me to try it again! You had awesome results hun Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 5:58 pm

i see u girl...cute! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_wink
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 23rd June 2010, 6:39 pm

Happy Hump Day Curlies!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. This TX heat is so draining we've reached temp indexes of 110 degrees in the last two days! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_sunny I did my morning errands, but needless to say, I'm staying my tail in the house with the AC blowing on blast! I spent the afternoon watching Ghana vs. Germany for the World Cup! I'm rooting for my peeps from Ghana and it's so exciting to see them play. They lost today, but they'll be playing the USA in the next round on Saturday! That should be an incredible match up! I'll be going for the Black Stars on Saturday! I'm proud to be an American, but my heart is in Ghana for the World Cup! LOL!!! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 678474

In hair news: It's day 6 and my TnC is on her last leg. I wore my hair in a puff w/bangs on Monday and Tuesday. Some pics from yesterday...
CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2213

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2214

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2310

Today, here is my hair kinda picked out in a BAA. When my hair is detangle and picked all the way out, it's ginormous! I love it! I'm so ready for National Afro Day on the 4th! Today, I pinned it to the side for a half fro style!

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2311

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2411

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2412

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2413

CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Dscn2414

I will wash my hair tomorrow and go back to my beloved braidout. I actually may try a braid and curl this time. I'm really loving Kimmaytube's leave in conditioner recipe. It works well on wet or dry hair, I'm finding. I actually used Giovanni Direct Leave in for my recipe and I used it on dry hair today and it feels wonderful! If you haven't whipped up a batch yet, give it a try.

Well, that's all for now, ladies! I'm excited about National Afro Day, ya'll! I'm getting mine ready and I can't wait to see what ya'll are working with, too! CurlsGalore:  Back In Business!  LOOOOTTTS of Updates!  Pics for Days! - Page 22 Icon_rr TTYL!! Smile
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next