CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QuietButterfly :-) More Pics & New YT Channel!!

+32
cyclingchick
thetiffany
WhosThatRedHead
MEGAFAITH
Juices-n-Berries
jlowman1
CocaColaCutie
wyldhoney
mstokes2008
CrissyQ
Ebbz
TheRYL1
poeticlyspkng
nattyblog
Keisha
CurlsGalore
AfrikanLatina
MellowOne
Nikcoils
priceless
ChrsLvsBks
krazy coils
bholmes87
Curly_Aquarius
SheeTacular
KinkyNappyHappy
Intelligentbeauty
Lynnieluve
NubieNatty
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
QuietButterfly
36 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Empty Re: QuietButterfly :-) More Pics & New YT Channel!!

Post by QuietButterfly 3rd July 2010, 1:52 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:I love the hawks and sister pics. I live with my sis and bro too. It's cheaper and you know your roommates. I think its a great deal. Families are supposed to be close. The rest of the world has it wrong.

Hey Shee!!! Right, the rest of the world definitely has it wrong!!

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey QB...I finally made it over to your spot!

I'm liking the mini twists! Do I have the patience...that is the question!

I, too, have done a marathon and have fallen off the maintenance wagon! LOL Gotta get back at it...I only want to do halfs from now on...easier on the knees. I wish you luck on your goals! :-)

Hey RYL!!! Thanks for stopping by!! Yeah, these mini twists def require alot of patience.

Wow, you've done a full marathon?? That's great, full marathons still scare me, thats why I'm sticking to the the half marathons for now. This will be my 4th time running one and I'm still not where I want to be with my finish time, but I'll just keep going till I get there. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Empty Re: QuietButterfly :-) More Pics & New YT Channel!!

Post by QuietButterfly 3rd July 2010, 2:03 pm

nattyblog wrote:I love those micro twists!! They look great!! I think they really help with length retention because you can leave them in a little longer. Less manipulation usually means your hair gets a NICE break and can concentrate on being healthy. I used to do them a lot but then I got really lazy...hence, the need for my folks to get a move on it with my request.

Thanks Natty!! I'm trying to retain and gain all the length I can, lol.

priceless wrote:love the sister pics. the show that you too love to have fun and thats what it is all about. just cause you are getting older don't mean that you have to act that way at all times. lol i love the twist also how long are you going to leave it in? i am taking notes for all you curlies that have longer hair then mine for when Drama ( my hair) gets that length tootles good night

Thanks priceless!! I want to leave these bad boys in for a month....the longer I can keep my hands out my head the better QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey QB...

That twist and roll frohawk was too cute. Question how do you do mini twist a few at a time!!! What to you do with the hair that's not twisted on a daily basis!! Just curious...

Have a great weekend!!

KNH

Hey KNH!! Well I twisted the front of my head first, then I covered the rest with a lil beanie hat. So I had a twisted bang coming out the front of the hat, and I covered the parts that weren't twisted with the hat. Luckily, I just work with my fam right now, so thats work appropriate.

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey there. I came back by to see the result of your twists. I'm betting they came out great. I only wish I had the patience to do them. Until I get some, I'll live thru those of you who do.

Hey Poetic!! I'm still not finished with the twists, I planned on finishing last night but I got side tracked with some vintage shopping, i should finish tonight, unless i get side tracked again. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 4th July 2010, 12:24 am

I'M FINISHED!!!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 678474 I'M FINISHED!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 678474 I'M FINALLY FINISHED!!!

So I came home from work today and got right to work on my hair. I planned to finish last night but I got side tracked going vintage shopping with my sis.....I did get some cute stuff though. I got a purple vintage apron with flowers on it and this deep purple trench like coat....SUPER CUTE!! I love coats!!!! I like coats like most women like shoes. Ok, so here are some pics:

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Img_1311

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Img_1312

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Img_1313

I want to leave these in for at least 4 weeks.

Obviously I won't be participating in Afro Day, but I can't wait to see all the lovely fro's tomorrow!!

Later ladies QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 4th July 2010, 12:33 am

ooooh those are ALOT!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek and please feel free to post ur vintage finds!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 6th July 2010, 6:19 pm

NubieNatty wrote:ooooh those are ALOT!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek and please feel free to post ur vintage finds!!

Hey Nubie! I know, it is alot LOL.....I thought about counting to see how many twists I have, but really didn't feel like it. I just found a knot QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek, I can't escape these dang knots even when my hair is twisted!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 6th July 2010, 6:24 pm

your twists are very pretty!
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 6th July 2010, 6:35 pm

HEY Congrats on 1 year of being heat free! Your like my inspiration I am only on month 7. Love the mini twists, they look my daughters when i do hers and it take me a couple of days to do her hair. i do not have the patience to do mine, medium twist is as small as I can go. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th July 2010, 7:04 pm

You finally finished your twist. 4 weeks QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek I would be happy if I could keep my twist in for 2 weeks. I must try that again.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 6th July 2010, 7:18 pm

I like those, very nice. Do you plan on doing diffrent things with them?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 6th July 2010, 7:23 pm

Love the mini twists QB!
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 6th July 2010, 9:04 pm

Cute pics! I really like the mini twists! Very nice!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 6th July 2010, 9:35 pm

Love the mini twists!!!
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 7th July 2010, 4:19 pm

Ebbz wrote:your twists are very pretty!

Hey Ebbz!! Thanks, I like your twists and your updo!

Lynnieluve wrote:You finally finished your twist. 4 weeks QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek I would be happy if I could keep my twist in for 2 weeks. I must try that again.

Yes Lynnie, 4 weeks, LOL......I'm gonna try my best. It took me so long to do them.....I'm determined to leave them in.....

CrissyQ wrote:I like those, very nice. Do you plan on doing diffrent things with them?

Thanks CrissyQ!! Yes, I want to do some different updo's with them.....I'll def post some pics when I do them.

krazy coils wrote:Love the mini twists QB!

CurlsGalore wrote:Cute pics! I really like the mini twists! Very nice!

mstokes2008 wrote:Love the mini twists!!!

Thanks ladies!!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 7th July 2010, 4:27 pm

npmoore04 wrote:HEY Congrats on 1 year of being heat free! Your like my inspiration I am only on month 7. Love the mini twists, they look my daughters when i do hers and it take me a couple of days to do her hair. i do not have the patience to do mine, medium twist is as small as I can go. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol

Thanks NP!!! You'll be to the 1 year mark in no time!!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin These twists def took alot of patience......now I've got my sister and BFF asking me to do their hair and both of them have longer hair than me QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by wyldhoney 7th July 2010, 6:00 pm

Oh wow QB, those twists look awesome. That was a whole lotta work but it sure paid off!
wyldhoney
wyldhoney

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 7th July 2010, 6:04 pm

those Mini Twist look Awesome...uhm can you come thru Jersey and do mine please!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 9th July 2010, 12:52 pm

Hey QB...been meaning to get over here! But I get confused with all the damn butterflies on Curl Street! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol But I got it straight now!

I love your avi...that look is priceless! ;-)

Them twists...NICE! One day I'll try it, but they gotta last forever! LOL
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 9th July 2010, 1:06 pm

Ooooohhhh! I didn't see those!!! Those twists look GOOD girl!!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 9th July 2010, 4:41 pm

wyldhoney wrote:Oh wow QB, those twists look awesome. That was a whole lotta work but it sure paid off!

Thanks wyldhoney!!!

sweetdrk1 wrote:those Mini Twist look Awesome...uhm can you come thru Jersey and do mine please!!!

Thanks sweet!!! Yeah, if I was in Jersey, I sure would QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin .......its weird, everybody is asking me if I do hair now, lol.....might have to start me a lil side hustle....

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey QB...been meaning to get over here! But I get confused with all the damn butterflies on Curl Street! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol But I got it straight now!

LOL, Thanks RYL!!! That's why I'm keeping these bad boys in for a month!

nattyblog1 wrote:Ooooohhhh! I didn't see those!!! Those twists look GOOD girl!!

Thanks Natty!!!
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 9th July 2010, 4:59 pm

I'm late, but I loooooove mini twists. You'll easily be able to get 4 weeks out of those! You're making me miss mine. They look great!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 9th July 2010, 5:20 pm

I want twists soooo bad. I think this may be my inspiration to get started on trying some this weekend. Yours look great!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th July 2010, 6:06 pm

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey QB...been meaning to get over here! But I get confused with all the damn butterflies on Curl Street! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol But I got it straight now!

QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 9th July 2010, 6:09 pm

Hey QB...

Your twists are SICK!!! (got that word from Sweet..I'm learning so much on this here forum) Anyway...you did a good job. What product did you use again? I can't wait to see the different styles you try. Oh...after you leave Sweet's hop on a airplane and come on to Houston to hook me, JnB, CurlyA, KT and KC up on those twists girl!!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol

Wishing you a great weekend!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by nattyblog 14th July 2010, 3:32 pm

Hey dropping in to say hey lady! And to see how you're styling your twists. Suspect

Lol!
nattyblog
nattyblog

http://naturalgeek.onsugar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuietButterfly 14th July 2010, 7:57 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:I'm late, but I loooooove mini twists. You'll easily be able to get 4 weeks out of those! You're making me miss mine. They look great!

Thanks CCC!!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

jlowman1 wrote:I want twists soooo bad. I think this may be my inspiration to get started on trying some this weekend. Yours look great!

Thanks JLow!! Go head and try some out, this is about the easiest thing for me to do to my hair. QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Hey QB...

Your twists are SICK!!! (got that word from Sweet..I'm learning so much on this here forum) Anyway...you did a good job. What product did you use again? I can't wait to see the different styles you try. Oh...after you leave Sweet's hop on a airplane and come on to Houston to hook me, JnB, CurlyA, KT and KC up on those twists girl!!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Lol

Wishing you a great weekend!!

KNH

LOL, Thanks KNH!!! I used Miss Jessies Curly Buttercreme and a lil water and castor oil on the ends. Sure, I'm on my way to Houston!! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

nattyblog wrote:Hey dropping in to say hey lady! And to see how you're styling your twists. Suspect

Lol!

Hey Natty!! Hello QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin ......uhhhh, as you suspected I haven't been doing anything with my twists QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_eek I did stand in the mirror for about 45 minutes the other day and attempt a cute updo......but I FAILED!! It was getting hot, I was getting irritated, I was running late, so I just decided to go back to my old faithful style and head out. I usually roll/flat twist the front left side then pin it down behind my ear and I just pin the other side up with the back hanging.....nothing big, nothing super cute, just simple. I promise, I'm going to do some styles on these here twists!!! I am, I really am! QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_biggrin QuietButterfly :-)  More Pics & New YT Channel!! - Page 4 Icon_smile
QuietButterfly
QuietButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next