CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-)

+36
funkyhairchic
MsJay1121
BlondeByDesire
CurlyChefRobin
.:Eden:.
thetiffany
Muz
daygreen341
LadyMika
cyclingchick
freckledmom4
coilykinks
QuietButterfly
curly-me-naturally
poeticlyspkng
ChrsLvsBks
swoodward
AfrikanLatina
CrissyQ
TheRYL1
priceless
jlowman1
KinkyNappyHappy
krazy coils
bholmes87
exhale1913
CocaColaCutie
SheeTacular
NubieNatty
Intelligentbeauty
CurlsGalore
sweetdrk1
crvng4mr
Lynnieluve
tiashaunteƩ
mrsmackey
40 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 11 Empty Re: 5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-)

Post by Lynnieluve 28th January 2011, 12:51 am

YOU BETTA SANG THAT!!!! Razz Hubby said GREAT JOB!!! He loves that song!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-) - Page 11 Empty Re: 5 MONTHS POST BC AND I WANNA KICK MISS JESSIE'S BUTT! ;-)

Post by sweetdrk1 28th January 2011, 11:47 am

*throwin the Church fan* You BETTA SANG!!! I so needed that this mornin! Thank you and Happy Anniversary!! Woooo
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyChefRobin 28th January 2011, 11:49 am

That song was truly a blessing! Praise Him!!!!

Btw, Love the hair!
Very Happy
CurlyChefRobin
CurlyChefRobin

http://www.cookingwithcareonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 28th January 2011, 4:30 pm

I so agree....you sang that song beautifully!!! Yes ma'am..... the hair was so on point!!! I love you
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 28th January 2011, 10:00 pm

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! i just wanted ya'll to see my HAIR! I LOVED IT and hubby was eyeing me all day!!! LOL

Lynnie, tell the hubs i said THANKS!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 29th January 2011, 7:09 pm

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what happened to my vid??? Suspect

AH WELL...hope every curlie is having a great day!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 29th January 2011, 7:11 pm

NEVER MIND...it's there!!! LOL....i'm trippin' today. the warmth outside has thrown me for a loop...IT'S 72 DEGREES!!!!!!! Shocked
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 30th January 2011, 5:07 am

The weather was fabulous...hard to believe how cold it's supposed to be for the Super Bowl. Only in Texas!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 2nd February 2011, 11:34 pm

Hey curlies!!!!

soooooooooooo remember the other day I was excited about the "warmth" of Dallas??! this weather Suspect <----gets the side eye!!!

I've been stuck in my house for 3 days and im OVER IT!!!! MY KIDS ARE RUNNING ME CRAZY AND MY HUBBY IS DEMANDING "snow goodies", WHATEVER THE HECK THAT IS!!!!

oh and my hair??! yeah, its looking a mess!!! i would post a pic but chiiiiiiiiillllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee, I dont wanna scare ya'll! I hope everyone is somewhere safe and warm and I'll be back later to post some decent pics!!!!

ciao,

deedee
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 2nd February 2011, 11:39 pm

LOL at Snow Goodies! Is that a late night adult snack or something you find at the store- like hot chocolate with marshmallows???
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 2nd February 2011, 11:42 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:LOL at Snow Goodies! Is that a late night adult snack or something you find at the store- like hot chocolate with marshmallows???

lol!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by cyclingchick 3rd February 2011, 12:58 am

LOL @ snow goodies! The cold seems to be affecting the men folk! My beau was trying to give me the come hither look. I was too busy trying to cast a spell over a Lean Cuisine and turn it into some real comfort food.

I am so ready for Spring....cannot believe we're in for another round of snow on Friday. Rolling Eyes Stay warm and be careful if you head out on the streets tomorrow!
cyclingchick
cyclingchick

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 3rd February 2011, 2:34 pm

.....sliding down the street in a Tahoe is NOT the bizness curlies!!!

This ice is soooooooooooo wack but after being out for almost 3 days, it was time for me to come to work. Reports says it will snow tonight, which means more ice so i may not be here tomorrow AT ALL!!!!

My hubby is SUCH a freak so he felt like, "she's going to be in bed for 2 days?? yeah...i'm hittin' that!" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! lol..Needless to say, i'm here... SORE AND ALL! Shocked Laughing

How is everyone? I really hope you guys are fine! where are the pics?? **AS I GO TO STALK**
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 3rd February 2011, 2:54 pm

Hey Miss Mackey! I happened to see a comment about you singing. Went back to find it. You have a beautiful voice and I love that song. You got me eager to hear the whole thing!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 3rd February 2011, 3:16 pm

sorry about the weather ... we all want SPRING quick fast and in a hurry
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 3rd February 2011, 3:33 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Miss Mackey! I happened to see a comment about you singing. Went back to find it. You have a beautiful voice and I love that song. You got me eager to hear the whole thing!

Thanks poet! I went back to try and find out how to multi-quote this here thingy and ummmm yeah, about that...smh...anyway, it really was my first time posting a vid, I've been singing since I was 3 sooooooo my dad, whose a gospel singer says I should've had vids up a long time ago but oh well!! LOL...

@BBD, girl, I'M LOOKING FOR SPRING LIKE I'M WAITING ON MY INCOME TAX CHECK!!!! SHEESH! where arrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee you Spring??! DALLAS NEEDS YOU!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 3rd February 2011, 8:03 pm

HEY CURLIES!!!! I need a recommendation for a good heat protectant! QUICK!!!!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd February 2011, 10:09 pm

IC Fantasia Heat Protector Serum
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 3rd February 2011, 10:20 pm

Silk elements heat protectant spray
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 4th February 2011, 3:54 am

CurlieCutes1121 wrote:Silk elements heat protectant spray

I cosign, it's good stuff and I like that its in spray form instead of a serum. Its not as heavy.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 4th February 2011, 5:25 am

Hey Ms. Mackey! Girl, I'm so feeling you on this wack Dallas weather! I'm suffering from serious cabin fever and it looks like a winter wonderland outside now. Superbowl festivities are a bust this weekend! Sad

I recommend Grapeseed oil. It stands heat up to 450 degrees. It's cheap and effective.
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th February 2011, 12:25 pm

I haven't straighten my hair yet, but I'm going to use grapeseed oil when I do. It's natural, and I've read like FHC stated it is a great heat protectant!!

LOL @ you and your hubby!!

Sorry about the weather...we had a ball here in Houston when we hosted the Super Bowl. When I say there were parties and celebrities around for days!!

It was AMAZING!!

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 4th February 2011, 4:10 pm

hey curlies!!! UNTIL I GET THIS MULTI QUOTE THING DOWN, I'LL HAVE TO RESPOND TO ALL LIKE THIS!! LOL <---HOW WACK AM I??

I was going to pick up a heat protectant yesterday until Shocked it snowed freakin 5 inches!!!! i know Sweet is looking like, "chile BYE! THAT AIN'T NOTHIN!!" for Dallas, that's closing schools for 4 days! soooooo the protectant will have to wait!! my plan is to blow dry my hair and then do a chunky twist out...what do you ladies think?

@funkyhairchic, GIRL! ARE YOU HOME ALONE IN THIS WEATHER??? THIS IS CLEARLY BOO'D UP QUALIFYING STATUS!!! LOL...stay safe and warm chica! @KNH, NO PARTIES, CELEBRATIONS OR ANYTHING FOR ME! IM FREAKIN' OVER IT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

any other recommendations for a NEW HAIRSTYLE?
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by funkyhairchic 4th February 2011, 4:14 pm

@funkyhairchic, GIRL! ARE YOU HOME ALONE IN THIS WEATHER??? THIS IS CLEARLY BOO'D UP QUALIFYING STATUS!!! LOL...stay safe and warm chica! @KNH, NO PARTIES, CELEBRATIONS OR ANYTHING FOR ME! IM FREAKIN' OVER IT!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

[/quote]

I know right!!!! ALL BY MY LONESOME!!!! Life can be so unfair! All I have is Netflix and some rice cakes to keep me company! Laaaaame!!! I say do it! Big hair is so fun! You'll be in love!
funkyhairchic
funkyhairchic

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th February 2011, 4:29 pm

Click multi quote on all of the comments you want to reply to, then click post reply at the bottom of the screen
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next