CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls?

3 posters

Go down

Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls? Empty Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls?

Post by Just Me 24th April 2010, 11:46 pm

Ok Ladies,

I am new to the forum...been natural for many years. I have 3b hair type.

I saw an info commercial on the tv last night and was impressed with Ouidad "frizz-busting" system.
She has been considered the queen of curly hair and now her products are for sale.
We all know how this goes, we see multiple Caucasian women in all the hair care products infomercials, but then they only have the 1 black chic, in which they barley every show her complete before and after.

So, Ouidad has stated that these products do work for African American hair, I am interested to know if any one of you ladies have tried her treatment system? I would love to purchase this, but I want to know if anyone can speak to this besides the website that supports these products.

If you are unsure of what I am talking about, check out these links:
www.ouidad.com
www.curlyconfidence.com

Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls? Empty Re: Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls?

Post by mediumbrowngirl 25th April 2010, 12:28 am

Hi and welcome!
Like you, I've been skeptical about trying out those products for the same reasons. Looking forward to member feedback!

mediumbrowngirl

Back to top Go down

Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls? Empty Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls?

Post by mzkitabita 9th June 2010, 12:49 am

I tried the Ouidad curl kit from Sephora- (3 full size bottles + clips for under $30) and loved the Botanical Boost and the Climate Control and Humidity gel. I mix the gel (not too much) with a generous amount of oil to set/seal my wash n go. I spray the botanical boost spray on my curls each morning and often end up with 3-4 day hair.

mzkitabita

Back to top Go down

Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls? Empty Re: Ouidad "frizz busting" system -Queen of Curls?

Post by Just Me 9th June 2010, 8:12 pm

Wow, Thanks. I am going to try it out. I will check out my local Sephora and see. I have a lot of hair, so I know the trial size kit may not be large enough, but it is worth trying for a couple of days to see if my curls wont get flat if and dry if I sleep on them.

So the humidity gel doesn't make ur hair hard?
What type hair do you have?
Does the gel dry ur hair out if you don't use any oil in the mix?
Do you put something on your scalp?
Just Me
Just Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down