CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts...

+77
Mom2KurlyT
Mak
WalkingInDestiny
BattleKat
gigihaitiancurly
Neems
MicaiahTy
Muz
Peachtree
COASTIE
SheeTacular
mstokes2008
Chef Lucy
TriniCherryPrincess
dajewel
kim
SighSidhe
chscott_77
tnictay
A-Felice
kinksncurls
mverde3
TiseeBabee
goombagirl
Iomer
TheRYL1
lena73
luvinlife225
tashafawn24
NylaCoils
natural813
Cherry: extraordinary!
jamaicacurl
Curly_Aquarius
Tamren
MzLaLaRochelle
FierceNerd
Tiffy2
d.denise
ladykay6
poeticlyspkng
TMS
BrownSkinDiva
IF IT COMES nATURAL
naturalhonney
neethair
~JOME~
swoodward
popsbaby
NubieNatty
savvybrown
Furlie
DreamMerchant
NaturalNixon
CocaColaCutie
NikG20
DvaAuNaturel
.nikki.b.
Erica5417
MellowOne
MsJay1121
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteƩ
LuvMeLuvMyFro
Juices-n-Berries
snappynappy
KinkyNappyHappy
LadyMika
iri9109
bholmes87
Curliana
Lynnieluve
Karyn
PanaR3dd
sweetdrk1
CrissyQ
81 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Random Thoughts... Empty Re: Random Thoughts...

Post by CrissyQ 2nd April 2010, 11:05 pm

all I am going to say is USHER! Baby, he is one fine MF to me.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd April 2010, 12:06 am

It is so nice when another natural approaches you. I of course told her all about this forum and you lovely curlies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by PanaR3dd 3rd April 2010, 12:13 am

i dont understand how you can be over 30 and act like a immature 18 year old [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PanaR3dd
PanaR3dd

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 3rd April 2010, 1:43 am

StephanieB wrote:
Juices-n-Berries wrote:I thought I was only one on clash of the titans. I don't even like those kinda movies, but he had me with the "release the kraken" lol

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that loves that line! lol

I saw that tonight and I definitely said it at the same time Liam said it HAHAHAHA. It was a pretty good film and I usually fall asleep in action movies.

Anyways..
Keri Hilson who? HOW'D SHE FORGET THE WORDS TO THE NATIONAL ANTHEM?! smh

ETA: It is 3:02 A.M. and I am DONE with scrunchies. Of all kind. They are all made by the devil [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] They've been breaking my hair like CRAZY!
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd April 2010, 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hubby ordered me a custom laptop!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 3rd April 2010, 10:37 pm

This henna smell (or maybe it's just the henna itself..) is giving me a headache [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Curliana 3rd April 2010, 10:44 pm

Karyn wrote:This henna smell (or maybe it's just the henna itself..) is giving me a headache [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yea that henna smell is like a mixture of soil and freshly peeled potatoes... eeeewww
Curliana
Curliana

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 3rd April 2010, 10:46 pm

I saw Why Did I Get Married Too? last night and I loved it!!!!! I don't understand how it got bad reviews ... another great movie Tyler Perry Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 3rd April 2010, 10:48 pm

Curliana wrote:
Karyn wrote:This henna smell (or maybe it's just the henna itself..) is giving me a headache [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yea that henna smell is like a mixture of soil and freshly peeled potatoes... eeeewww

For real. I have NO CLUE how anyone can sleep with this on. I'm just trying to make it to three hours lol. Plus it keeps dripping down my face.

On another note: I attempted a wash n' go this afternoon and it turned into a wash n' oh-no. My hair was so dry and shrunken. ugh. Never again
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Curliana 3rd April 2010, 10:52 pm

Karyn wrote:
Curliana wrote:

For real. I have NO CLUE how anyone can sleep with this on. I'm just trying to make it to three hours lol. Plus it keeps dripping down my face.

On another note: I attempted a wash n' go this afternoon and it turned into a wash n' oh-no. My hair was so dry and shrunken. ugh. Never again

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wash and oh-no!! What did you use for the wash and go? Oh and put a folded paper towel or something of that nature underneath the end of the shower cap so the henna doesn't drip.
Curliana
Curliana

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 3rd April 2010, 11:38 pm

i think its hilarious how my cousin swore i would look like a guy and no one would like my hair & as soon as her boyfriend got in the car he was like "oh i like your hair like that its real nice"....she was mad lol
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 3rd April 2010, 11:48 pm

Karyn wrote:

You and me both! I did a wash n go puff yesterday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I had a shrunken, dry tangled mess on my hands. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th April 2010, 12:09 am

and I am oh so missing my Wash N Go right now..I attempted a roller set that well didn't come the way I wanted, but I am too tired to start over.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th April 2010, 12:16 am

Curliana wrote:
Karyn wrote:
Curliana wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wash and oh-no!! What did you use for the wash and go? Oh and put a folded paper towel or something of that nature underneath the end of the shower cap so the henna doesn't drip.

I used HEHH, then added some EVOO to hopefully seal in moisture (my hair obviously went lol at that) then i put some gel on top of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh and I will definitely be doing that next time. I've already rinsed out my henna and I'm deep conditioning. I showed my mom my hair and she is BUGGIN. She's like "ohnoez YOUR HAIR IS RED" hahahaha. I love it! I hope it's super sunny tomorrow so everyone can see my red tinted hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@Lynnie (sorry, I have no idea how to multi-quote haha) Lol, jeez. Will you be trying it again? I might cause I'm lazy and wash n go's are perfect for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by iri9109 4th April 2010, 8:13 am

im tyring to register for my fall classes online& it said too many people are logged on to the system, try again later! im soooooooo mad last night it was only like 8 seats left in all the classes i needed! i hate registration windows...everyone should be able to register whenever...ugh
iri9109
iri9109

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 4th April 2010, 9:44 am

Karyn wrote:
Curliana wrote:
Karyn wrote:
Curliana wrote:

I used HEHH, then added some EVOO to hopefully seal in moisture (my hair obviously went lol at that) then i put some gel on top of it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh and I will definitely be doing that next time. I've already rinsed out my henna and I'm deep conditioning. I showed my mom my hair and she is BUGGIN. She's like "ohnoez YOUR HAIR IS RED" hahahaha. I love it! I hope it's super sunny tomorrow so everyone can see my red tinted hair [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@Lynnie (sorry, I have no idea how to multi-quote haha) Lol, jeez. Will you be trying it again? I might cause I'm lazy and wash n go's are perfect for that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click multi-quote on all of the comments you want to respond to, then at the bottom of the page, click post reply.

It will be a while before I attempt another wash n go. I went from a wash n go to two strand twist. Normally it takes me 2 to 2 1/2 hours to twist my hair but because of the tangles, it took me 4 hours!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th April 2010, 11:28 am

I've gone TWO DAYS without eating meat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I feel fine. A little headache-ish, but fine. Maybe this vegan thing isn't so bad after all.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th April 2010, 1:47 pm

LadyMika wrote:I've gone TWO DAYS without eating meat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I feel fine. A little headache-ish, but fine. Maybe this vegan thing isn't so bad after all.

Yes, come to the veg side! I'm still attempting to give up cheese (which is proving unsuccessful), so you may be one step ahead of me hehe
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 4th April 2010, 2:07 pm

Karyn wrote:
LadyMika wrote:I've gone TWO DAYS without eating meat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I feel fine. A little headache-ish, but fine. Maybe this vegan thing isn't so bad after all.

Yes, come to the veg side! I'm still attempting to give up cheese (which is proving unsuccessful), so you may be one step ahead of me hehe

I don't know if I can give up dairy. I LOVE cheese. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I might just cut down on how often I eat meat and eat more fish, dairy and greens.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th April 2010, 2:13 pm

Happy Easter Curlfriends!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th April 2010, 2:26 pm

LadyMika wrote:
Karyn wrote:

I don't know if I can give up dairy. I LOVE cheese. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I might just cut down on how often I eat meat and eat more fish, dairy and greens.

Me too! I've already switched to vegan ice cream (which is great) and soy milk (which is also great), but I am SO not keen on eating soy cheese [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Or fake eggs for that matter. I was a pescatarian for like two months, but I eventually just cut out fish. Although I should still be eating fish since I rarely eat what I'm supposed to. I hate most vegetables [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 4th April 2010, 2:33 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:
Karyn wrote:
Curliana wrote:
Karyn wrote:
Curliana wrote:

Click multi-quote on all of the comments you want to respond to, then at the bottom of the page, click post reply.

It will be a while before I attempt another wash n go. I went from a wash n go to two strand twist. Normally it takes me 2 to 2 1/2 hours to twist my hair but because of the tangles, it took me 4 hours!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks! I couldn't figure it out haha

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 4 hours?! WOW. That's crazy, I would've been SO mad. I ended up washing my hair after it anyways, I couldn't imagine how styling would have gone for me. Probably a total disaster, in which I end up pulling a Britney Spears
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 4th April 2010, 5:21 pm

Don't know if I missed the posting, but Tyler Perry's new movie is GOOD!!! I was impressed!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th April 2010, 9:35 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Don't know if I missed the posting, but Tyler Perry's new movie is GOOD!!! I was impressed!!!

KNH

I loved it, I went with some friends because my boyfriend was out of town. When he gets back I am going again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 4th April 2010, 9:36 pm

Bath and Body Works candles smells so wonderful.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next