CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Thoughts...

+77
Mom2KurlyT
Mak
WalkingInDestiny
BattleKat
gigihaitiancurly
Neems
MicaiahTy
Muz
Peachtree
COASTIE
SheeTacular
mstokes2008
Chef Lucy
TriniCherryPrincess
dajewel
kim
SighSidhe
chscott_77
tnictay
A-Felice
kinksncurls
mverde3
TiseeBabee
goombagirl
Iomer
TheRYL1
lena73
luvinlife225
tashafawn24
NylaCoils
natural813
Cherry: extraordinary!
jamaicacurl
Curly_Aquarius
Tamren
MzLaLaRochelle
FierceNerd
Tiffy2
d.denise
ladykay6
poeticlyspkng
TMS
BrownSkinDiva
IF IT COMES nATURAL
naturalhonney
neethair
~JOME~
swoodward
popsbaby
NubieNatty
savvybrown
Furlie
DreamMerchant
NaturalNixon
CocaColaCutie
NikG20
DvaAuNaturel
.nikki.b.
Erica5417
MellowOne
MsJay1121
ChrsLvsBks
AfrikanLatina
tiashaunteƩ
LuvMeLuvMyFro
Juices-n-Berries
snappynappy
KinkyNappyHappy
LadyMika
iri9109
bholmes87
Curliana
Lynnieluve
Karyn
PanaR3dd
sweetdrk1
CrissyQ
81 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Random Thoughts... - Page 40 Empty Re: Random Thoughts...

Post by Karyn 19th May 2010, 6:13 pm

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:aww sorry for your losses mika and karyn and glad to hear your day was ok

random thought: I am a rebellious teen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Not against my parents, against other teens. I intentionally wanted to be the weird girl. I always wanted glasses and braces (even though everyone else thought they were nerdy). I dressed in random clothes. My friends were the same way. We were the outcasts and were pround to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but now, being weird or different is the latest trend [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . *having an identity crisis*

Thanks. And HAHAHAHA I have glasses, but I've ALWAYS wanted braces (I'm talking about since I was like young as heck, like 9-10 lol), but when I asked my dentist, he said I didn't need them. I was pretty devastated lol. The crazy thing about me is that I don't even try to be different, yet I'm still the "weird white girl" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 19th May 2010, 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 19th May 2010, 10:30 pm

Karyn wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That cracked me up ! I sent it to my friend
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 19th May 2010, 10:48 pm

Cracked me up too! Lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by coilylove 20th May 2010, 12:06 am

maybe I could be finished with these twists already if I weren't glued to cn.com... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
coilylove
coilylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ladykay6 20th May 2010, 12:16 am

Karyn wrote:
Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:aww sorry for your losses mika and karyn and glad to hear your day was ok

random thought: I am a rebellious teen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Not against my parents, against other teens. I intentionally wanted to be the weird girl. I always wanted glasses and braces (even though everyone else thought they were nerdy). I dressed in random clothes. My friends were the same way. We were the outcasts and were pround to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but now, being weird or different is the latest trend [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . . . *having an identity crisis*

Thanks. And HAHAHAHA I have glasses, but I've ALWAYS wanted braces (I'm talking about since I was like young as heck, like 9-10 lol), but when I asked my dentist, he said I didn't need them. I was pretty devastated lol. The crazy thing about me is that I don't even try to be different, yet I'm still the "weird white girl" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I thought I was the only one that noticed that change in society ... Weird is now universally cool... Everyone wants to be a nerd ... or wear clothes that most would have to ponder their opinions on whether they like it or not ... I, for one, do not like looking/acting like everyone else ... I enjoy being different .. however , if everyone is different ... does that make us the same ??

ugh ..headache coming on !
ladykay6
ladykay6

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 20th May 2010, 2:29 am

ladykay6 wrote:
Karyn wrote:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that change in society ... Weird is now universally cool... Everyone wants to be a nerd ... or wear clothes that most would have to ponder their opinions on whether they like it or not ... I, for one, do not like looking/acting like everyone else ... I enjoy being different .. however , if everyone is different ... does that make us the same ??

I have 20/20 vision and dont need braces but my mom and sister have glasses and my brother needs braces [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WHY DO ALL THE COOL THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT IT?!?! lol like those people who have two different colored eyes or people with freckles and hide them with contacts and make-up (lol ill kill for two different colored eyes or freckles)

I like being weird and different but if everyones weird, to be weird id have to be the weird of weird: normal. Which is now weird. . . conundrum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 20th May 2010, 2:50 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:
ladykay6 wrote:
Karyn wrote:

I have 20/20 vision and dont need braces but my mom and sister have glasses and my brother needs braces [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] WHY DO ALL THE COOL THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT IT?!?! lol like those people who have two different colored eyes or people with freckles and hide them with contacts and make-up (lol ill kill for two different colored eyes or freckles)

I like being weird and different but if everyones weird, to be weird id have to be the weird of weird: normal. Which is now weird. . . conundrum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ITA with the freckles thing. HOLY CRAP! I love freckles and hate when people cover them up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] As for the different colored eyes....you didn't see this from me, but there's this girl on a forum I frequent who has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, plus she's super gorgeous. Click
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 20th May 2010, 2:51 am

idk why, but im obsessed with the 50's-styled bathing suits. i want one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 20th May 2010, 2:55 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:idk why, but im obsessed with the 50's-styled bathing suits. i want one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/bikinis1.html

Wayyy overpriced, but they have a cherry one lol. I've been lusting over those suits for a while (...like two years a while)
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 20th May 2010, 3:17 am

lol so im not the only one with a problem [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but ohh! those are so cute!!! (too bad id need 2 jobs to buy one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) one day retro bathing suit, one day. . . (sidenote: do all the models have implants?)

random thought(s): 1.the term curvy always sets off mental quotation marks in my head making me think who ever said it is implying something. (i.e. that girl is pretty "curvy")

2.i go to random forums just to steal emoticons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 20th May 2010, 3:26 am

OMG karyn i didnt see that other post with the girl with the pretty eyes OMG I WANT TO HUG HER lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Karyn 20th May 2010, 3:43 am

I think so! Lol. They have huge knockers and shapely butts lmao. It annoys me that the word curvy is now associated with...ahem...larger people. Anyone can be curvy cause it's a shape. Just like anyone can be a ruler haha. I go on here for mine. They have some really random ones [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DBZ anyone? hahaha

&I know right! She seems really narcissistic though. She used to constantly post her pics, but thankfully, she has slowed down lol
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 20th May 2010, 3:57 am

I guess it just depends how they use curvy.
is that piccolo?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i dont even remember where i get half of mine from; the sad part is that i rarely use em and lol i hope she isnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 20th May 2010, 12:30 pm

Toying with getting locs..don't know where to begin..
Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th May 2010, 1:14 pm

Karyn wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
you have me crying a my desk!

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=4398
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40