CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cantu Shea butter

+3
MuzikllyStyld
bertlala
missmoriah
7 posters

Go down

Cantu Shea butter Empty Cantu Shea butter

Post by missmoriah 27th March 2010, 1:58 pm

I bought some of the Cantu Shea Butter leave in stuff and I dont like it at all. im going to stick with the real shea butter. It is 98% full. If anyone wants to trade. HOLLA
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Cantu Shea butter Empty Re: Cantu Shea butter

Post by bertlala 1st April 2010, 12:41 am

I have been using Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In and I also don't like it. I am thinking about using Kinky Curly products. People rave about it.
bertlala
bertlala

http://naturalbeezwax.onsugar.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MuzikllyStyld 5th April 2010, 9:34 pm

I actually mix the Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In with the Kinky Curly Leave-In and adds extra moisture to my hair!! I tired to use both of them seperately but it made my hair look dry, so I add them together with the Cantu replenishing cream!!
MuzikllyStyld
MuzikllyStyld

Back to top Go down

Cantu Shea butter Empty Mixing

Post by charwash 22nd April 2010, 1:44 pm

Thanks for the tip! I love kinky curly, but it dries my hair as well. Do you get any residue with the curling custard when you mix? I find that with the KCCC i get white reside if i disturb it before it's completely dried on my hair. So I'll just run almond oil through it afterwards.
charwash
charwash

Back to top Go down

Post by FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c) 23rd April 2010, 1:06 am

LOL!! I want it!! I have some Aubrey Organics HoneySuckle rose condish....used it once....hate the smell of "rose" thought it'd be more honeyish. Ms Moriah I live in Atlanta so lets do this!!!!!
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlyCoCo 27th April 2010, 12:26 am

question...I can use use shea butter like a polmade or should I just try the Cantu polmade?? I am new to this and have just realized there are two things I demand from my hair; the naked feeling with less frizz. Do I have the right idea with the shea butter?? If not please correct me.
CurlyCoCo
CurlyCoCo

Back to top Go down

Post by amyleia 5th June 2010, 1:41 am

CurlyCoCo wrote:question...I can use use shea butter like a polmade or should I just try the Cantu polmade?? I am new to this and have just realized there are two things I demand from my hair; the naked feeling with less frizz. Do I have the right idea with the shea butter?? If not please correct me.

Well i tried the cantu shea butter pomade and to me its not tht good.it just sat on top of my hair like a layer or something.it is petroleum based so tht cud b the reason for why.all in all i wont really recommend it however what may not work for me may work for you.i hope tht this was helpful.
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down