CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Love

3 posters

Go down

Hair Love Empty Hair Love

Post by Sasha B. 26th March 2010, 1:02 am

I work at a high school and today, as I was heading down the stairs to one of my classrooms I passed another teacher going up. She was a curly!! And she had thee most beautiful hair! It was styled with a crown of corn-rows that led to an EXPLOSION of big, beautiful, long, luscious curls! We both looked at each other and just as I was about to tell her that I thought her curls were the most amazing thing I'd ever seen, she says, "You're hair is beautiful." I told her that her hair was gorgeous and that I hoped mine would look as fantastic as hers one day. It was nice to know that there was another curly in the building AND that the two of us had positive things to say to each other! Together...we'll start a curly revolution!! run

Lol

Until then, I wanted to know what is the nicest, sweetest compliment you've ever received on your hair (or given)??

Spread the hair love! woot!
Sasha B.
Sasha B.

http://thisisshe.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hair Love Empty Re: Hair Love

Post by .nikki.b. 26th March 2010, 9:55 am

I recently did my BC and it's been taking me some time to grow into it. and this woman at my church that had short hair but not natural told me i had a good grade of hair. It gave me an extra boost of confidence because most times I thought it looked like a frizzy ball. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
.nikki.b.
.nikki.b.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Shanikque-Brand/575929029

Back to top Go down

Post by BrownSkinDiva 26th March 2010, 10:06 am

Hair Love is great....I remember when I first did my BC i felt sooo worried about what other people would think of me and my hair, and I got alot of positive vibes about my hair. I started paying more attention to the other curlies around me and complimenting them...it takes a special kind of woman to realize what God blessed her with naturally is a blessing indeed Smile
BrownSkinDiva
BrownSkinDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down