CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to dye or not to dye~ that is the question!

3 posters

Go down

to dye or not to dye~ that is the question! Empty to dye or not to dye~ that is the question!

Post by brandiitneka 22nd March 2010, 11:24 pm

Ladies, Do you all leave your hair its natural color after you bc, or do you like to change it up? every other time that I have been natural I have always had some form of blonde color in my hair. I have been trying to decide if I am going to dye this time or just leave it my natural dark color. If any of you have dyed your twa can you please post some pics and tell what brand color you used, or if you color you baa post those pics too , please! p.s. I have a pic of my blonde twa in my "me as of July 09" album on my Fotki.
brandiitneka
brandiitneka

Back to top Go down

to dye or not to dye~ that is the question! Empty Re: to dye or not to dye~ that is the question!

Post by prettysunshyne 25th March 2010, 1:46 pm

brandiitneka wrote:Ladies, Do you all leave your hair its natural color after you bc, or do you like to change it up? every other time that I have been natural I have always had some form of blonde color in my hair. I have been trying to decide if I am going to dye this time or just leave it my natural dark color. If any of you have dyed your twa can you please post some pics and tell what brand color you used, or if you color you baa post those pics too , please! p.s. I have a pic of my blonde twa in my "me as of July 09" album on my Fotki.

I haven't dyed my hair in years..my hair and dye just do not mix. I've seen a lot of natural ladies with colored locs & it looks really nice. I just prefer to have my hair in its natural color..I don't have to worry about my hair becoming brittle & or breaking off due to the color/bleach, etc. Although I didn't and haven't died mine..I'd love to see pics of others.
prettysunshyne
prettysunshyne

Back to top Go down

to dye or not to dye~ that is the question! Empty Re: to dye or not to dye~ that is the question!

Post by CrissyQ 25th March 2010, 1:51 pm

I dyed mine honey blonde when I had one before, and I said I will never use dye again on my natural hair. it made my hair brittle, I am going to do a black rinse in a couple of weeks. I have to find my pics
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down