CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

+56
CocoEuro
priceless
QuietButterfly
krazy coils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LadyMika
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
missmoriah
tiffyd
Serenity23
Nikcoils
ktoliver5303
NaturalNixon
CrissyQ
Winnielours
Corygentri
StephanieB
truet
lovesunshine17
neethair
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
MellowOne
swoodward
Muz
mstokes2008
FemmeFox
mochamoments
Mz. Thang
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
Courtney
traveljunkie08
TMS
jamaicacurl
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Lynnieluve
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
jcanalena79
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
KeishaMac
curly+kinky+fierce
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
MahoganyCurls
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
60 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by jlowman1 18th June 2010, 12:16 pm

Great looks! Love the bantu knot out and high puff! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_biggrin

SN: Your hair and I have the same name! lol, mine is spelled Destinee though!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by Serenity23 18th June 2010, 12:41 pm

I love your bantu knotout and the pony puff! It looks great! And those yellow and blue earrings are hot!
Serenity23
Serenity23

http://public.fotki.com/Serenity23/  http://www.curlynikki.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 18th June 2010, 1:45 pm

Your hair is looking great! hair
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 18th June 2010, 4:55 pm

Your BKO looks perfect!!! I love it!!! Loving the high puff, too! Work it, lady!!! You're doing the dang thing!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRYL1 18th June 2010, 7:00 pm

Hey IB!

I'm liking all your styles: the BKO, the high puff, the wash n' go, the flat twists...DO IT! :-)
TheRYL1
TheRYL1

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 18th June 2010, 7:19 pm

IB I am lovin' that high pony puff. OMG, it looks really cute especially with the little pompadour in the front. Too cute.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 19th June 2010, 2:10 am

Lovely BKO and high puff! Destiny is growing so much!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th June 2010, 3:13 am

Lynnieluve wrote:LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 617583 for pony puffs!!!!

I am doing a bantu knot out for my anniversary dinner tonight. I hope it comes out as nice as yours.

Destiny is blinging too. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_sunny

Thank Lynn. I am sure yours will look wonderful!!!

QuietButterfly wrote:Love the bantu knot out, very pretty.

Thank you.

ChrsLvsBks wrote:Love the looks pretty lady!

SN: What color is the lipstick you are wearing in the BKO pictures? I like it a lot.

Thank you. I don't know the color. I am not good with buying current makeup. I have had that lipstick for like 10 yrs now....I KNOW, I KNOW YUCK Razz . But I only put on makeup on sundays and special events (ex: weddings)!!! I know, I need to get a fresh stash for hygenic purposes........... Laughing . But I can tell you it is from MAC.

CocaColaCutie wrote:IB, Destiny is fab! Keep doing great things!

Thank you CCC.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th June 2010, 3:17 am

jlowman1 wrote:Great looks! Love the bantu knot out and high puff! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_biggrin

SN: Your hair and I have the same name! lol, mine is spelled Destinee though!

Thank you. Love that name, no matter how it is spelled.............. Laughing

Serenity23 wrote:I love your bantu knotout and the pony puff! It looks great! And those yellow and blue earrings are hot!

npmoore04 wrote:Your hair is looking great! hair

CurlsGalore wrote:Your BKO looks perfect!!! I love it!!! Loving the high puff, too! Work it, lady!!! You're doing the dang thing!

TheRYL1 wrote:Hey IB!

I'm liking all your styles: the BKO, the high puff, the wash n' go, the flat twists...DO IT! :-)

DvaAuNaturel wrote:IB I am lovin' that high pony puff. OMG, it looks really cute especially with the little pompadour in the front. Too cute.

Juices-n-Berries wrote:Lovely BKO and high puff! Destiny is growing so much!

THANK LADIES!!! Very Happy
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 19th June 2010, 6:47 am

Looking good!!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 19th June 2010, 11:26 am

I'm glad you found a WNG method that works for you! Looks good, and so did the other styles. I can see you've been busy Smile
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 21st June 2010, 12:49 am

You have been doing your thing!! I love it!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 21st June 2010, 1:12 am

Hey IB! I'm late but that pony puff was really cute, gorgeous, all the above!
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsmackey 21st June 2010, 2:23 am

Hey IB!!! I LOVE WHAT DESTINY IS GIVING US!!! i only hope to have that success when i BC!
mrsmackey
mrsmackey

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st June 2010, 12:03 pm

Morning IB...

Your high pony is too cute!!! Is this the result of a washNgo? What products did you use? Sorry if you posted this already I'm still trying to catch up with everyone!!!

Looking good girl!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 23rd June 2010, 9:42 am

love ur bantu knot out! i cant wait til i can get me a southeast ponytail (dmv knows what i mean) but ur high pony looks really full.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by swoodward 23rd June 2010, 10:51 pm

Your skin looks great too! I like those styles on you!
swoodward
swoodward

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 24th June 2010, 7:07 am

Morning IB...

Just stopping by to say HI!!! **waving**

Take Care...

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th June 2010, 12:15 pm

Morning IB,

Just passing through and wanted to Hello!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th June 2010, 6:36 am

jamaicacurl wrote:Looking good!!

Muz wrote: I'm glad you found a WNG method that works for you! Looks good, and so did the other styles. I can see you've been busy Smile

sweetdrk1 wrote:You have been doing your thing!! I love it!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey IB! I'm late but that pony puff was really cute, gorgeous, all the above!

mrsmackey wrote:Hey IB!!! I LOVE WHAT DESTINY IS GIVING US!!! i only hope to have that success when i BC!

THANK YOU LADIES Very Happy

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning IB...

Your high pony is too cute!!! Is this the result of a washNgo? What products did you use? Sorry if you posted this already I'm still trying to catch up with everyone!!!

Looking good girl!!

KNH

Sorry for responding so late. But yes it was a wash n go. I used Giovanni direct leave in condish (I think by itself)

NubieNatty wrote:love ur bantu knot out! i cant wait til i can get me a southeast ponytail (dmv knows what i mean) but ur high pony looks really full.

swoodward wrote:Your skin looks great too! I like those styles on you!

THANK YOU LADIES Very Happy

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Morning IB...

Just stopping by to say HI!!! **waving**

Take Care...

KNH

BlondeByDesire wrote:Morning IB,

Just passing through and wanted to Hello!

HEY CURLFRIENDS***WAVING BACK******
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 28th June 2010, 7:30 am

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE,

I feel I have been away much too long because I skipped a week in my updates. My grandma is not doing well. She is 85 yrs old. But it is not really her that stresses me, it's her 5 children. My mother is the only one that is willing to take her in as a hospice patient for her last days but the other 4 children want to put her in a nursing home Rolling Eyes (go figure). I am so annoyed by this because she in the hospital basically rolling slowly down hill. Mind you, my mom was talking care of her for 5 months then went away for 5 days on a much need pre-planned vaca. So the oldest sister was in charge and of course my grandmother ended up in the hosptial for dehydration. My mom is so hurt and it hurts me. Some other things are going on with this situation too but I will not dare type all that on a hair blog.

SO ON TO THE HAIR:

Destiny has been really making me feel unique, sexy, and funky. My husband likes every style now and even loves some others. Even the big fro I get when I detangle with oil on a preepoo session. When I come to bed he is not like "can you cover that up". Instead he says, "I like it." I can just feel the next words will be "oh that is sexy".............. Laughing ONE DAY....................

Anyway, last week I was suppose to do a rod set, but the hair just would not lay down to roll on the rod. I believe I will have to use rollers to get the hair to lay down (going to leave this style for the fall/winter season). So I did a twist n curl with the rods instead. I had done this style during transitioning and right after I BCed and loved it. Now that she has grown it looked so much better. I loved it even more and so did hubby.

I have also been rockin the wash n go high pony puff. I really love it. I look too young though Laughing . But it is fast, convient, and super cute and hubby likes it.
This weekend I did a double strand flat twist set going from front to back then unraveled and added a headband. I though it was cute and hubby liked it.
Last week I did a maka/brahmi tx. The products I have been using are: Giovanni tea tree condish or Suave coconut condish for my scalp in the cowash and either the smooth n shine condish or repure organic condish with whatever oil. For the twists, I have been using koils by nature butters, my girlfriend's mango butter or oyin butter (I forgot the name of it) on top of the giovanni leave in.
I will be doing wash n go styles this week with side pony puffs, bangs and straight on head ponypuff.

For this week, I am thinking about a bentonite clay treatment to clarify and make those curls pop. Then next friday a much needed henna tx. We will see...........................

Ok ladies, I have to run but I will be checking you gals out tonight. PICS TO FOLLOW.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY, DOLLS!!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th June 2010, 9:33 am

Good Morning IB,

I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope all works out for her and the Lord give your mother the strength to do what she has to do for her Mom. Grandmom needs to be surrounded by family and love right now. I'm praying you and your family.

We all have family like this and they be the loudest boo-hooing at the funeral.

On the hair note - Destiny is looking really good. Don't you just love Natural hair. My hair is getting really thick and it grows up and out ... not down. Pony puffs are the best, super easy.

Take care and be blessed.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th June 2010, 9:04 pm

hey IB!! glad to see u took time out to say heeeey! sorry to hear about ur grandma. i thought MY peeps was messed up IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Kopfschuettel . i always wondered why my mom didnt mess wit her brother n sisters too tough til she told me all the sheisty stuff they did to my grandma when they were younger i.e. lied n said my grandma was an unfit mother cuz they thought they were grown n could be on their own AND my mom's younger sister was handlin the books for my grandmas house n come to find out while she was rollin in a landrover, the mortgage wasnt gettin paid IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_mad

but u know what...i truly believe in karma and this battles not urs, its the lords becuz all of my grandma's kids who did her dirty aint shyt (excuse my french). my aunt wit the landrover got into a bad car accident where she's had numerous back surgeries and my raggedy azz uncle is...i have no idea but clearly nothing good came out of his life!

so hang in there becuz yall will truly be awarded with an abundance of blessings when u treat people right.

on to destiny!! cant wait to see pics. im lovin the simplicity of doing absolutely NOTHING much to it this summer. my next venture is to totally jump in the pool next wknd...becuz I CAN IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 28th June 2010, 10:34 pm

Sorry to hear you are going through those family issues IB. Ditto to what Nubie & BBD said. My thoughts are with you and yours. Take care sis.

I love that your hubby is on board with all of your hairstyles. The "oh that's sexy" is coming...just wait Smile
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th June 2010, 12:18 am

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning IB,

I'm really sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope all works out for her and the Lord give your mother the strength to do what she has to do for her Mom. Grandmom needs to be surrounded by family and love right now. I'm praying you and your family.

We all have family like this and they be the loudest boo-hooing at the funeral.

On the hair note - Destiny is looking really good. Don't you just love Natural hair. My hair is getting really thick and it grows up and out ... not down. Pony puffs are the best, super easy.

Take care and be blessed.

Thank you BBD. I know you are correct in the loudest cry at the funeral. Lord, help me to restrain myself, when the time comes, from going clear across the room to slap them Evil or Very Mad ................. Laughing

HAIR NOTE:
I LOVE BEING NATURAL!!!!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!!
My hair doesn't seem to be getting thicker though. Actually the top doesn't seem to give as much volume as the back and sides. So I spend alot time fluffing it up on twist outs Rolling Eyes . It looks like my front will probably hang more than my back as it gets longer.

NubieNatty wrote:hey IB!! glad to see u took time out to say heeeey! sorry to hear about ur grandma. i thought MY peeps was messed up IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Kopfschuettel . i always wondered why my mom didnt mess wit her brother n sisters too tough til she told me all the sheisty stuff they did to my grandma when they were younger i.e. lied n said my grandma was an unfit mother cuz they thought they were grown n could be on their own AND my mom's younger sister was handlin the books for my grandmas house n come to find out while she was rollin in a landrover, the mortgage wasnt gettin paid IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_mad

but u know what...i truly believe in karma and this battles not urs, its the lords becuz all of my grandma's kids who did her dirty aint shyt (excuse my french). my aunt wit the landrover got into a bad car accident where she's had numerous back surgeries and my raggedy azz uncle is...i have no idea but clearly nothing good came out of his life!

so hang in there becuz yall will truly be awarded with an abundance of blessings when u treat people right.

on to destiny!! cant wait to see pics. im lovin the simplicity of doing absolutely NOTHING much to it this summer. my next venture is to totally jump in the pool next wknd...becuz I CAN IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 38 Icon_bounce

Thank you Nubie. And I love the bolded statement cheers

AfrikanLatina wrote:Sorry to hear you are going through those family issues IB. Ditto to what Nubie & BBD said. My thoughts are with you and yours. Take care sis.

I love that your hubby is on board with all of your hairstyles. The "oh that's sexy" is coming...just wait Smile

Thank AL. Very Happy

SOOOO WHERE ARE THE PICS, you ask???? Well being that my DH took the laptop to work today. I never got a chance to put in the pics Rolling Eyes . But I will definitely put it in Tuesday. Sorry dolls.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next