CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

+56
CocoEuro
priceless
QuietButterfly
krazy coils
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
LadyMika
.:Eden:.
AfrikanLatina
missmoriah
tiffyd
Serenity23
Nikcoils
ktoliver5303
NaturalNixon
CrissyQ
Winnielours
Corygentri
StephanieB
truet
lovesunshine17
neethair
newcurlieque
NhappyJackie
LaToya28
DvaAuNaturel
Juices-n-Berries
MellowOne
swoodward
Muz
mstokes2008
FemmeFox
mochamoments
Mz. Thang
dajewel
poeticlyspkng
Courtney
traveljunkie08
TMS
jamaicacurl
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
CocaColaCutie
MsJay1121
Lynnieluve
KinkyNappyHappy
bholmes87
jcanalena79
ChrsLvsBks
SheeTacular
KeishaMac
curly+kinky+fierce
sweetdrk1
tiashaunteƩ
BlondeByDesire
MahoganyCurls
Intelligentbeauty
NubieNatty
60 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th March 2010, 9:40 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:
Intelligentbeauty wrote:BBD, is ur hair white while it's drying? How do I get it to dry fast? I don't have a diffuser

Sometimes the conditioner will foam when it is mixed with water. You can take a paper towel or old t-shirt and gently blot the wet areas to get rid of excess product.

But it usually disappear. Just gently take the paper towel and blot your hair using the same scrunching motion. Make sure you rotate it, so one side doesnt get sopping wet. HTH!

I had to use a paper towel - just because it was dripping so much ...
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Empty Re: IntelligentBeauty;-) PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-)

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 18th March 2010, 9:48 am

WOW.....again I missed a lot yesterday. However, I had a ball with my son!!

IB/MC - your stories about your husbands reactions are very interesting. I say that because a guy that I dated, and one guy that was trying to hit on me at work (not the nice guy that brought me lunch) kept making comments when I did my b/c like "I got perm in my car" or "If you plan to marry me you need to straighten you hair" Well first I told dude from my job to use the perm himself, and I told the second guy that I didn't know that we had it like that, and I am not my hair'

Well...I've had time to think about that comment, and I decided that I am my hair and I am my skin...and all of those components make me who I am!!

So I'm just doing me, and anyone that decides to come along for the ride will have a ball with me on this journey.

IB-

I've had a lot of time to think about things while I'm wearing my braids, and I've come to realize even with braids "less is best." I think my best styles were the ones where I applied less product and left my style in for a week. I've even noticed with my braids less is best. I make sure that my hair has moisture, and leave well enough alone.

It's hard cause I feel that I need to touch, comb, wash, style or do something to my hair/braids everyday. Now that I'm in a protective style I have the time to relax, and not worry about the style of the day. This has allowed me to come to terms with what has worked for my hair, and what I should do with my hair once I take my braids out.
I'll share my findings in my thread, because this posting should be about you.

Suggestion:
1) you may really need to cut off the permed ends. I had a problem with this too, but you will really see the true essences of your curls once those straight ends are gone.
2) find a good leave in and try not to combine too many different products..I was doing this at first, and my girlfriend stepped in and saved me from myself. She was shampooing her hair once a week, and I was shampooing almost everyday. I was defensive when she was trying to tell me to cut my permed ends, and stop shampooing everyday, but she was right.

The TWA stages goes so well for some; then there are those (like myself) that appear to struggle with products and styling.

Hang in there, and may the curls be with yah!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 18th March 2010, 10:35 am

@ KNH- So true! Everything you said, men are a trip.

@IB- Yes, i think you need to go ahead and remove the relaxed ends.(If you haven't already).. I think they have a lot to do with the way your hair my curl...the part that doesnt curl as much. My friend transition for 2 years and tried to do a wash n go with the relaxed ends left on her hair and she used to hate the way they look, not she cut them and loves the way her hair is responding! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 18th March 2010, 11:59 am

Whew.....I just finished getting caught up. You cant miss a day on here or you will be lost.

MC/Jess - You definitely went off up in here....That was sweet of you to give steps just for IB!

NubieNatty- You know she is our Resident CN Comedian!!

IB - I hope your hubby comes around soon. I am learning that less is more with the products too. I pretty much have my staple products and I am sticking with them now. It's funny because 80% of them are natural products.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th March 2010, 12:09 pm

IB checking in on you...I will come back later. I see the sisterhood is wrapping it's arms around you. I love you guys!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by MsJay1121 18th March 2010, 12:28 pm

Hey IB!!!

Checking up too.... and waiting for updates!
MsJay1121
MsJay1121

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 18th March 2010, 1:05 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Whew.....I just finished getting caught up. You cant miss a day on here or you will be lost.

Yes. I just spent an hour up in here catching up. Thanks for making lunch time come quicker! LOL.

IB, you are improving with every try! You will get it! I'm on that path too because I got uber frustrated with my attempt at a wash-n-go earlier this week. At least you kept trying. I said forget that nonsense and started flat twisting. LOL. But I will try again. The thing I disregarded (that I totally shouldn't have) about MC's technique is the time factor. My crazy behind was trying to rush through the process. No ma'am. My curls deserve better than that!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Empty WASH N GO 3RD TIME IS THE CHARM

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th March 2010, 2:18 pm

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE
I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!!

GOOD THURSDAY AFTERNOON,

FIRST OFF I WASNT TO APOLIGIZE FOR BEING MIA AS THE COMMENTS WERE COMING THRU AFTER I POSTED YESTERDAY MORNING. MY DAY WAS SWAMPED. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE, SO AFTER WORK, MY KIDS JUST WANT TO BE OUT THERE ALL DAY.

SECONDLY I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THE CURLIES WHO PMed me and posted suggestions, advice, and encourgement on my thread. I could soooo feeel the love IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Herz . I am so appreciative for all of you and your beautiful personalities and heads of hair.

MC, babygirl, this one is for you. IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Herz

HERE ARE THE PICS AND I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT I USED AND DID AFTERWARDS:
BENTONITE CLAY MIX:
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r10

DEEP CONDITIONER FOR SUPREME MOISTURE MIX (I WILL TELL YOU WHY I CALL IT THIS LATER IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_smile )
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r11

DC MIX IN MY HAIR
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r12

STYLING SOAKING WET HAIR RIGHT OUT THE SHOWER
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r13

2 HOURS LATER (I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THE EXCESS WHITE PRODUCT NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO GET OUT THE HOUSE)
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r14

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r15

3 HOURS LATER (I AM IN PANIC MODE AT THIS POINT):
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r16IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r17

FINALLY ABOUT 95-97 PERCENT DRY 5 HOURS LATER BUT CAN STILL SEE SOME PRODUCT
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r20
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r21IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r22

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r23

TOP VIEW OF LOOSE AND TIGHT CURLS BLENDED PRETTY WELL, IMO
IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Wng_3r25

STEPS I TOOK:
-I SATURATED MY HAIR WITH PEPPERMINT TEA SPRITZ TO GET READY TO REMOVE ALL PERMED ENDS
-ONCE DONE, I MIXED MY BENTONITE CLAY MIX: 1/2 CUP OF CLAY AND 1/2 ACV, HONEY, CASTOR OIL, MARSHMALLOW ROOT, PEPPERMINT TEA.
-APPLIED CLAY MIX TO HAIR AND FACE AND LEFT ON FOR 30 MINS
-RINSED OUT WITH WATER THEN SUAVE COCONUT CONDISH (THE CURLS WERE POPPIN)
-ADDED DC SUPREME MOISTURE MIX (CONTAINED AO HSR, ALOE VERA JUICE, GRAPESEED OIL, PUREE BANANAS, KOKUM BUTTER, MANGO BUTTER, AND ILLIPE BUTTER) I created this mix because my hair has been borderline dry/ moist since I BC. And I knew I had to push it right over to the moisture side to get the best curls possible. I even melted some coconut oil and topped it off in the front and crown (my driest areas).
-COVERED WITH 2 PLASTIC CAPS AND A TOWEL WRAP AND DID A OVERNIGHT DC THEN WOKE UP AND WENT TO MY 5AM CYCLING CLASS FOR THAT EXTRA HEAT IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol
-RINSED OUT WITH COOL WATER (SO SOFT AND NO TANGLES, JUST BEAUTIFUL)
-FOLLOWED MC'S TIPS--HOWEVER I DID MESS UP BY ADDING EXTRA SUAVE COCONUT CONDISH (MY LEAVE IN) TO THE WHOLE HEAD NOT JUST THE CROWN BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET THAT SLICK FEELING SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT.
-THEN SCRUNCHED IN JESSICURLS ROCKIN RINGLETS POTION (PAYING SPECIAL ATTENTION TO MY FRONT AND CROWN.
-STYLED THE FRONT AND SIDE (I WILL NEED TO IMPROVE ON THAT)
-WHEN I STARTED TO PANIC, I GOT SOME BOUNTY AND STARTED BLOTTING/SCRUNCHING LIKE CRAZY IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol (I COULD LAUGH NOW BUT I WASNT THEN)
-DECIDED TO JUST LEAVE IT AND LEARN FOR NEXT TIME

WHAT I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT IS THE SHEEN AND I STILL HAVE AFTER IT'S DRY. I WILL STILL NEED TO WORK ON THE SHINE MORE. TOMORROW I THINK I WILL SCRUNCH IN SOME OIL BEFORE THE JESSICURL PRODUCT. ALSO I AM ONLY GOING TO USE LEAVE IN CONDISH TOMORROW ON MY FRONT AND CROWN.
OVERALL, THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE DONE. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TIPS AND ADVICE, MC. YOUR CHECK IS IN THE MAIL, OK IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol . SERIOUSLY THOUGH, YOU HAVE HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY AND I AM GRATEFUL. IT IS ABOUT 70 DEGREES TODAY AND I AM LOVING THIS DOO.

NOW FOR SECOND DAY HAIR IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol

BTW, JC AND BBD--I THOUGHT ABOUT SHINGLING INSTEAD, BUT I LIKE THIS METHOD BECAUSE IT'S LESS TIME CONSUMING. HOWEVER THAT METHOD IS ON MY AGENDA ONCE I HAVE THIS DOWN IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol

HAVE A TERRIFIC THRUSDAY!!!!! PEACE AND LOVE ALWAYS DOLLS!!!! GOD BLESS!!!!
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 18th March 2010, 2:37 pm

IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_cheers IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 678474 I love that you won't give up!!! Do it moma!! I was so worried that you would get discouraged, but you are rocking that WnG! I am proud and so very excited!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th March 2010, 2:44 pm

Thanks Sweet. I don't give up that easy:-)
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 18th March 2010, 4:15 pm

WnG success IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 617583 ! Your hair looks soft and moisturized, woo hoo!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 18th March 2010, 4:19 pm

^^^^ Ditto! to what Chrs said.

As for second day hair - I just spritz with a lot of water and scrunch and be on my way. Worked like a charm.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 18th March 2010, 4:24 pm

ur hair definitely looks moisturized...ok im bout to try ur method..standby...
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th March 2010, 4:30 pm

Hahaha. Thank you ladies. Yes it is soft and if it were longer I would shake it and give you movement pics.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 18th March 2010, 5:44 pm

Hooray!!! That WnG looked great Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 18th March 2010, 6:00 pm

Awesome! I picked up a jar of bentonite clay at whole foods today. i'm hyped to try it!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 18th March 2010, 9:30 pm

bholmes87 wrote:Hooray!!! That WnG looked great Smile

Thanks lady. And nice avatar!!

CocaColaCutie wrote:Awesome! I picked up a jar of bentonite clay at whole foods today. i'm hyped to try it!

Love that stuff IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 19th March 2010, 6:47 am

Hey!

Aww thank you! I am filled with excitement to see your results! I love it! I am happy you are determined to get it as well! The more you do it, the better it will get! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy!!!! I saw your little cuties in one of your pictures! I cannot wait to see your results today!

Have you tried using a thicker conditioner? Something that has a lot more slip than suave naturals? That may also give your hair a little boost. You may need a heavier conditioner...I like HE HH and HE TT, they have a cone, but it doesnt buildup, i use it and i am CG. I havent tried this one with the Accordion Technique though.

But I absolutely love your hair it turned out very pretty!
Quick tip: when your hair is wet and you see white residue, while it is wet, you can take a paper towel, curl friendly towel, or old t-shirt and blot your hair. This will remove excess water and product.

Also, maybe on the weekend when you have time, can you try doing this technique with just one product. Just conditioner only. I think one of your products are counteracting with another one. Or you can eliminate one and see if you noticed a difference. When I first bc'd (before yt vids) i used to do this, and i would realize that i cant mix certain products together.

Oh yeah, when you first bc, regardless if you transition or not, your hair will feel and be very dry. IDK why, but it is weird. My hair was desert dry. I just kept wetting it everyday, whether I cowash or not, eventually, it got better. I think it has something to do with being relaxed and the natural hair is trying to adjust and regain its moisture, like our hair goes into shock or something.... (lol-just a weird theory of mine).

But other than that! Yes!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_cheers IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 678474 IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 879602 IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 617583
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 19th March 2010, 8:52 am

Good Morning IB~

Just wanted to share with you something a natural hair stylist told me. She said that it takes our scalp about 1 year to start producing its own natural oils again after chemicals. Sometimes longer than that.

I've hard that Good Hair (the movie) sheds some light on what chemicals actually does to our scalp. (renting that from red box today)

Anyway....just thought I would share that little tip.

Make this a great hair day, and be blessed!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 19th March 2010, 8:56 am

Hey IB, checking in for hair today pics. I will be traveling but I will check in.

MC, I love that you keep giving tips you are the best...I keep typing it but I mean it. I love you ladies!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 19th March 2010, 9:10 am

Happy Friday and Good Morning IB,

I hope you have a fabulous hair day!
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th March 2010, 10:05 am

MahoganyCurls wrote:Hey!

Aww thank you! I am filled with excitement to see your results! I love it! I am happy you are determined to get it as well! The more you do it, the better it will get! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy!!!! I saw your little cuties in one of your pictures! I cannot wait to see your results today!

Have you tried using a thicker conditioner? Something that has a lot more slip than suave naturals? That may also give your hair a little boost. You may need a heavier conditioner...I like HE HH and HE TT, they have a cone, but it doesnt buildup, i use it and i am CG. I havent tried this one with the Accordion Technique though.

But I absolutely love your hair it turned out very pretty!
Quick tip: when your hair is wet and you see white residue, while it is wet, you can take a paper towel, curl friendly towel, or old t-shirt and blot your hair. This will remove excess water and product.

Also, maybe on the weekend when you have time, can you try doing this technique with just one product. Just conditioner only. I think one of your products are counteracting with another one. Or you can eliminate one and see if you noticed a difference. When I first bc'd (before yt vids) i used to do this, and i would realize that i cant mix certain products together.

Oh yeah, when you first bc, regardless if you transition or not, your hair will feel and be very dry. IDK why, but it is weird. My hair was desert dry. I just kept wetting it everyday, whether I cowash or not, eventually, it got better. I think it has something to do with being relaxed and the natural hair is trying to adjust and regain its moisture, like our hair goes into shock or something.... (lol-just a weird theory of mine).

But other than that! Yes!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_cheers IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 678474 IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 879602 IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 617583

Hey MC,

Thanks for the tips. Suave doesn't give me alot of slip but I really don't need it. I have not had any tangle problems at all. I just want the hair to be moisturized. Giovanni products are on sale at rite aid, buy one get one free, starting on sunday. So I will be buying the leave in direct as well as the 50/50 hydration balance. We will see how it goes.

The funny thing with this dryness issue is that my hair looks more dry than it is. It was not desert dry. Just not completely moistured. It's so hard to explain. However, I put some oil in it last night to try to maintain that moisture level and maybe give it more shine with that new oil indian oil I spoke about before. But I am going to the gym this morning for my sweat fix...... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol . Then I have so much other things to do afterwards. I will be out of town this weekend starting this afternoon. So I will probably end up posting picks on Monday.

I think after this weekend I will try shingling. Only because I want my little curls to be elongated, more defined and individual, and my crown to look more curly. I will revisit this method again and definitely keep it in my rotation, though. But I want to try other things too, you know how it is...... IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_lol

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Good Morning IB~

Just wanted to share with you something a natural hair stylist told me. She said that it takes our scalp about 1 year to start producing its own natural oils again after chemicals. Sometimes longer than that.

I've hard that Good Hair (the movie) sheds some light on what chemicals actually does to our scalp. (renting that from red box today)

Anyway....just thought I would share that little tip.

Make this a great hair day, and be blessed!!!!

Interesting. I never heard of that before. I will have to check that out.

sweetdrk1 wrote:Hey IB, checking in for hair today pics. I will be traveling but I will check in.

MC, I love that you keep giving tips you are the best...I keep typing it but I mean it. I love you ladies!!

Thanks Sweet but I will probably be posting picks on Monday. I am leaving town too starting from this afternoon. I am on my way to the gym now.

BlondeByDesire wrote:Happy Friday and Good Morning IB,

I hope you have a fabulous hair day!

Thank you lady. I know you are. I saw your twist out, still going strong. I don't know if I told you already but I adore your new avatar.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 19th March 2010, 10:24 am

Hey!

I totally understand where you are coming from! That is fine, you have to try different things to see how your hair responds! Enjoy your weekend and I cannot wait to see the shingling pictures!!!!!! IntelligentBeauty;-)  PICS OF DESTINY LOVING WATER;-) - Page 3 Icon_cheers
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 19th March 2010, 10:33 am

Yeah, I will try the shingling next week Monday or Tuesday. Have you shingled before?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 19th March 2010, 10:39 am

Just a note IB, Giovanni's Direct Leave In is not thick enough for me. The 50-50 is very thick, creamy and moisturizing.

I look forward to seeing your WnGs throughout the challenge. Come on winner winner chicken dinner.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next