CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KBB Hair Cream

5 posters

Go down

KBB Hair Cream Empty KBB Hair Cream

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 10th March 2010, 3:26 pm

Hi

Ok so I have 3 8ounce jars of KBB hair cream (scented). The scents are pomegrante guava (100% full), chamomille sage (100% full) overflowing at that, and coco lime (75% full) The cream is just way too light for my hair...

I am willing to swap for some of her butter or some Qhemet Biologics (cocoa detangling ghee) or some KBB hair milk..

I mean we can really negotitate! I just know that the creams are too light for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by curly+kinky+fierce on 22nd March 2010, 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

KBB Hair Cream Empty Re: KBB Hair Cream

Post by Erica5417 10th March 2010, 4:06 pm

just so you know, the milk is very light too. It was too light for my hair.
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacye 10th March 2010, 6:10 pm

I have the lavender vanilla hair butter by KBB and it was too heavy for me. I am willing to swap that for one of the creams. Let me know...
Stacye
Stacye

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 12th March 2010, 1:56 pm

I love all her stuff, the butter is too heavy for me so I use it as a lotion, works great on my elbows, lol.

Just to let you know she is have a Hair Milk pomotion on her site today.

I was looking to swap, i don't know Herbal Essence or Ojon so I can get the KBB Milk from you ladies... I have Argan Oil too if that will persuade you, lol.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BohoStreet 12th March 2010, 2:28 pm

I'm thinking of getting the Heavenly Hair Sample Pack with the oil, butter, lotion, and cream. What is the consistency of the products? I have 4a/b hair. Any recommends?
BohoStreet
BohoStreet

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 12th March 2010, 2:44 pm

I just posted here about KBB http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/product-swap-f13/karens-body-beautiful-hair-butter-hair-milk-t2386.htm#61042

But I am waiting for my shipment of the oils to come in, I ordered Tuesday. The Butter is oily and I only use on my ends for shine and smell. the lotion (milk) is freaking GREAT! OMG I am in love with the milk and in fact they are having a promotion today with the milk. I am trying to spare my Visa from exploding and not ordering, lol. The cream is thick, you wont need a lot. Just two finger fulls if you section in 6 sections like me, two finger full per section. That's all I need (on wet hair).

When my hair is dry I use the butter on my ends still and the cream all over my hair and bun it.

On my son's hair I use the mask and in the morning I apply the milk (he has 4b hair).

I think a lot of it is how and when you use it. For me the cream works best on my wet hair and so does the milk. The butter works for me on my dry hair to maintain the oils in my hair.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 15th March 2010, 9:35 pm

Erica5417 wrote:just so you know, the milk is very light too. It was too light for my hair.

The hair milk actually worked for me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..I use that as a leave in or refresher

Stacye wrote:I have the lavender vanilla hair butter by KBB and it was too heavy for me. I am willing to swap that for one of the creams. Let me know...

I sent u a Private Message....

BohoStreet wrote:I'm thinking of getting the Heavenly Hair Sample Pack with the oil, butter, lotion, and cream. What is the consistency of the products? I have 4a/b hair. Any recommends?

Well I would recommend the hair butter for thick hair 4a/b...the hair cream was wayyy too light..I do like the hair milk..I think u are doing the right thing by getting the sample pack...
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down