CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE**

+3
lvngsgle
TwistedKurlzz
RUCreole
7 posters

Go down

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE** Empty Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE**

Post by RUCreole 27th January 2010, 12:24 am

I purchased it at UrbanBella in ATL, cause I was convinced to try it....blah blah blah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can get more info on it here: www.hairrules.com

I purchased a 16oz bottle for $33 of Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream, I don't like it...it is very moisturizing but my hair likes water/gel based products more than cream based products. I'm going back to the Hair Rules Curly Whip (I loved it, why am I so darn curious to try new stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

The bottle is 80% full, only used once, so I'm open to swaping with....what you got? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bribe me!

I'm a product junkie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I've tried Carols Daughter, Miss Jessies, Kinky Curly, Eco Styler, Giovani, Cantu Shea Conditioner, Herbal Esssence, Suave Conditioners, Sunsilk Curl Twist Cream/Gel, etc...I love conditioners..any and all conditioners, I can't think straight, I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for stopping by!

Last edited by RUCreole on 10th February 2010, 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I actually paid $33 after checking my receipt :()
RUCreole
RUCreole

Back to top Go down

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE** Empty Re: Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE**

Post by TwistedKurlzz 27th January 2010, 12:26 am

I would like to give it a try
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

http://public.fotki.com/angel1907

Back to top Go down

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE** Empty Re: Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE**

Post by RUCreole 27th January 2010, 12:27 am

TwistedKurlzz wrote:I would like to give it a try

Ok...what you wanna trade?
RUCreole
RUCreole

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 27th January 2010, 12:28 am

what products were you looking for
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

Back to top Go down

Post by RUCreole 27th January 2010, 12:30 am

TwistedKurlzz wrote:what products were you looking for

No preference, but styling products and conditioners always peek my curiosity...what you got? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RUCreole
RUCreole

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistedKurlzz 27th January 2010, 12:36 am

I have some aubrey organics conditioners
TwistedKurlzz
TwistedKurlzz

Back to top Go down

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream 80% full - Who Wants It? **GONE** Empty Hair Rules

Post by lvngsgle 1st February 2010, 1:27 am

I am interested in the Hair Rules product if you still have it, check out my list to see if anything interests you to swap for.
lvngsgle
lvngsgle

Back to top Go down

Post by RUCreole 1st February 2010, 1:40 am

TwistedKurlzz wrote:I have some aubrey organics conditioners

Thanks but I'm gonna pass on the Aubrey Organics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RUCreole
RUCreole

Back to top Go down

Post by RUCreole 1st February 2010, 1:42 am

lvngsgle wrote:I am interested in the Hair Rules product if you still have it, check out my list to see if anything interests you to swap for.

I just looke at your list and I actually detest Carol's Daughters products [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Whats up with the Urban thing? Size/price and function/use [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RUCreole
RUCreole

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 1st February 2010, 4:39 am

I've got a BIG ole bottle of Redken Color Extend conditioner. I generally like Redken products but my hair just isn't feeling this one.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by RUCreole 1st February 2010, 12:39 pm

PaganWifey wrote:I've got a BIG ole bottle of Redken Color Extend conditioner. I generally like Redken products but my hair just isn't feeling this one.

I tried Redken, I don't really care for it...I really have had pretty good results with Suave Naturals, Suave Sleek in the orange bottle,and Herbal Essence Hello Hydration. You should try those, real cheap and good slip! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RUCreole
RUCreole

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 1st February 2010, 2:24 pm

I love Hello Hydration! I was looking for something for a deep conditioner when I bought the Redken.
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd February 2010, 9:53 am

RUCreole wrote:I purchased it at UrbanBella in ATL, cause I was convinced to try it....blah blah blah [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can get more info on it here: www.hairrules.com

I purchased a 16oz bottle for $33 of Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream, I don't like it...it is very moisturizing but my hair likes water/gel based products more than cream based products. I'm going back to the Hair Rules Curly Whip (I loved it, why am I so darn curious to try new stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )

The bottle is 80% full, only used once, so I'm open to swaping with....what you got? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bribe me!

I'm a product junkie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I've tried Carols Daughter, Miss Jessies, Kinky Curly, Eco Styler, Giovani, Cantu Shea Conditioner, Herbal Esssence, Suave Conditioners, Sunsilk Curl Twist Cream/Gel, etc...I love conditioners..any and all conditioners, I can't think straight, I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you for stopping by!

I have AfroVeda products that I bought and haven't had success with. Please see below...

Totally Twisted Ginger almond Butter ~ 98% full used 1x
Curl Define ~ 85% full used used 2x's
PUR Whipped Hair Gelly ~ 95% full used 1x
Shea Amla Whipped Butter Cream ~ 98% full used 1x

I think that these are great products and I will get the results I'm looking for once my hair is longer, but because the product do have a shelf life I don't want to hold on to them that long.

Let me know if you would care to swap your hair rules for one or two of the butters listed above. I've read about hair rules and I've been curious about trying it. The gel is cream based, as well as the Curl Define. The others are great for moisture; however, they are creams. (just so you know)
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 5th February 2010, 11:08 pm

I have some Eco Styler and some IC Gel only used once. I'd be willing to swap.
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bnappy 8th February 2010, 5:34 pm

I would like to swap some Carols Daughter Khoret Amen Tui Smoothie used once. I am pregnant and the smell does not agree with me. I want to try the Miss Jessies Butter Creme. I am located in Covington, GA. not that far from ATL.

happy2bnappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down