CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 10:19 am

Good morning and Thank GOD it's Friday Curlfriends!

Today Keith Harrell's Attitude is Everything card says "There is no stature of limitations on forgiveness. I cease to limit my life by forcing life to conform itself to my limited understanding. In the presence or absence of explanation, I forgive myself and I forgive others."

Hair update
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 63d65610 I still have big hair!! This is day 5 of this twistout!! I had bedhead of course and the front got a lil wet while I was showering. BUT because of all of you lovely curlies, in particular MC! After I twisted it to get definition back, I clipped the area that was wet with some gel on the clip, fluffed the flat areas and went on my way.

My bestie just sent me an email saying I should have my Miracurl this weekend!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 617583 After all this time waiting for it...it better be as good as everyone says or I will be hot mad! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_mad Especially if I wash this big hair and wind up disappointed.

I am going to BB Kings to see Ledisi on Sunday, I LOVE her!!! So I may just retwist and keep the funky big hair going..what do you all think?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 10:20 am

Muz wrote:Ooh! Love those curls, your hair looks B-E-A-U-tiful Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_smile

CocaColaCutie wrote:*Doing the big hair dance with you* Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 678474 Whoo hoo!!! Looks great!

Thank you ladies!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlCita 26th March 2010, 11:32 am

Ah stuff. YOu have big hair... YAY! I say DEF keep it big for the weekend... and throw on some funky shades and earrings. Have fun! What's hair Nectar?
CurlCita
CurlCita

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 11:48 am

CurlCita wrote:Ah stuff. YOu have big hair... YAY! I say DEF keep it big for the weekend... and throw on some funky shades and earrings. Have fun! What's hair Nectar?
Thank you, hair nectar is one of my staples. It is a blend of the oils our hair loves click here to learn more.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 26th March 2010, 12:34 pm

Wow look at that new avatar pic ... wouldn't have recognized that hair if your name wasn't attached. It looks really good.

I'm still waiting on my MiraCurl package ... I ordered it back on March 5. I was told it was mailed "yesterday". I'm hoping it's all that too, because I got the whole line. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 12:44 pm

BlondeByDesire wrote:Wow look at that new avatar pic ... wouldn't have recognized that hair if your name wasn't attached. It looks really good.

I'm still waiting on my MiraCurl package ... I ordered it back on March 5. I was told it was mailed "yesterday". I'm hoping it's all that too, because I got the whole line. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
Thank you!!! The whole line? I am going to think good thoughts..it will be good! *whispering* It better be!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 26th March 2010, 2:21 pm

Congrats on the big hair Miss Lady!!!!! You def need to keep it for the show. I LOVE Ledisi, she plays here in the Bay Area pretty often.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by rebelrocks 26th March 2010, 2:23 pm

Smile
rebelrocks
rebelrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 26th March 2010, 2:27 pm

CONGRATS ON THAT BIG HAIR!!!! afro
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 3:10 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Congrats on the big hair Miss Lady!!!!! You def need to keep it for the show. I LOVE Ledisi, she plays here in the Bay Area pretty often.
Me too I am excited. BB Kings is an intimate setting which is what I perfer! Thank you I am loving the big hair...but my scalp is itching. I will figure something out. I am trying to decide if it is my allergies or my scalp.

rebelrocks wrote:Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_smile
thank you mommy!

missmoriahiscurly wrote:CONGRATS ON THAT BIG HAIR!!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_rr
Thank you!!! Love that new Avi there lady!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 26th March 2010, 3:20 pm

Day 5?!?!? That is awesome. Looks like you have discovered a week long style.
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 26th March 2010, 3:24 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Curlfriends....

I am so excited!!! I got big hair!! dance I got big hair!!! woot! I GOT BIG HUR!!!! cheers

here is what I did, I put Hair Nectar on my hands and gently separated the twists. I like the outcome!!

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Dsc01716
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Dsc01717
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Dsc01718
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Dsc01719
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Dsc01720

OMGOODNESS, I SAW YOUR NEW AVI AND HAD TO COME TO YOUR THREAD AND SEE WHAT I MISSED. BUT THEN I SAW THESE PICS. HONEY, YOU HAVE BIG HAIR AND IT LOOKS AWESOME. I LOVE IT!!! GREAT JOB Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_biggrin
ARE YOU RETWISTING EVERY NIGHT?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 3:51 pm

awww thank you!! I didn't retwist last night I just put on a bonnet and it survived. I think I am going to try to make it last until Sunday for the concert. I am very pleased with the outcome I was actually shocked. It's so moist, my BFF used AfroVeda Shea Amla and Ors Lock & Twist butter. So you know I have to add to my arsenal, because I wasn't as successful with my twist as I would like.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 3:58 pm

tiashauntee wrote:Day 5?!?!? That is awesome. Looks like you have discovered a week long style.
Yes yes...I just have to figure out how to get it this big sooner. Thanks!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th March 2010, 4:01 pm

WOWWWW! How did I miss this gorgeous twist out? And it's lasted so long. Amazing!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by truet 26th March 2010, 4:12 pm

congrats on maintaing such a great style love the shine in your hair it is beautiful
truet
truet

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 4:12 pm

Aww you picked my fav pic from the lastest round of pictures! I love it! I only made it big last night...it wasn't earlier in the week, thank you!! Love that Avatar!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 26th March 2010, 4:21 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Aww you picked my fav pic from the lastest round of pictures! I love it! I only made it big last night...it wasn't earlier in the week, thank you!! Love that Avatar!!

Was this to me? If so thanks sis!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 26th March 2010, 5:01 pm

Love it, you are going to have to teach me about definition.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 26th March 2010, 7:31 pm

Aww thanks!

i am so happy for your fifth day hair! I am going to try flat twists tomorrow, I tried one time before and they were fine, but the twistout sucked! That was during my TWA phase. I saw IB's pics and decided I will give it another shot. I hope mine turn out as nice as you guys twistouts! Mine look horrible! Lol!!

Anyway, Have fun at the show and again, Yay!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 879602
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 26th March 2010, 9:17 pm

Juices-n-Berries wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Aww you picked my fav pic from the lastest round of pictures! I love it! I only made it big last night...it wasn't earlier in the week, thank you!! Love that Avatar!!

Was this to me? If so thanks sis!
Yes it was my dear!! of course you are welcome!!

NhappyJackie wrote:Love it, you are going to have to teach me about definition.
thanks what I meant by definition was when the front got wet this morning it didn't have the same crinkle as the rest, does that makes sense?? So I twisted that part and let it dry and it worked out just fine. HTH

MahoganyCurls wrote:Aww thanks!

i am so happy for your fifth day hair! I am going to try flat twists tomorrow, I tried one time before and they were fine, but the twistout sucked! That was during my TWA phase. I saw IB's pics and decided I will give it another shot. I hope mine turn out as nice as you guys twistouts! Mine look horrible! Lol!!

Anyway, Have fun at the show and again, Yay!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 879602
Oooo good luck with the flat twist!!

SN: While having dinner at Fridays my Shelbey says: "Mommy the UPS man was here" Me: "UPS, for what? silence as I think "ooooo my bumble and bumble is here!! Ain't my hair a mess? I am going home to do my hair!!" Shelbey "Mommy!! there is nothing wrong with your hair..you need help!" LOL! I come home almost knock her down to get my package. I rip the tape off and toss the paper filling in the air and affraid affraid what in the hamsammich is this?? NOT my Conscious Curl Foam, but some holding spray!! Well I couldn't get online to go off on them fast enough!!! Mad Stay tuned..because I am hot mad!! I ain't order no damn hodling spray...wha the french!!!

Last edited by sweetdrk1 on 26th March 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 26th March 2010, 10:18 pm

Ok that last post is hilarious not the wrong order part but ur comments but seriously loving the big hair and I hope you get what you order asap
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 27th March 2010, 12:28 am

Congrats on the big hair. YAY! I am going to try a twistout on my twa. I hope it looks as good and lasts as long as yours.

I plan to do my regular thing and rewatch my Mahogany Curls videos so I can get my TWA twistout just right.

Enjoy the show and rock that big hair lady! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_cool
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th March 2010, 10:27 am

Good Morning, Sweet.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 27th March 2010, 11:07 am

lmaoooo@ "what the french" i HATE when my order ends up wrong becuz now i gotta wait another 2 wks after i send it back n blah-blah-blah Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 21 Icon_mad i just hate havin time wasted!!

im enjoyin twistin on dry hair more and more becuz it gets to big and fluffy. that nectar is definitely a staple. i love my different oils but i think once i run out of my eo's im not gonna re-up becuz for one they get too expensive as i collect em and 2 im not really mixin n whippin my shea. the only oils i'll dwindle down to keep is jojoba, avocado, castor and maybe almond but thats only becuz i use em on my face too!

oooooh oooh oooh!! i love me some ledisi. i was so disappointed people slept on her first album becuz it was one of my fav's that i listen to from top to bottom.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next