CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sweetdrk1 27th March 2010, 11:58 am

Mz. Thang wrote:Ok that last post is hilarious not the wrong order part but ur comments but seriously loving the big hair and I hope you get what you order asap
Thank you, they are apologizing and correcting as we speak!

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Congrats on the big hair. YAY! I am going to try a twistout on my twa. I hope it looks as good and lasts as long as yours.

I plan to do my regular thing and rewatch my Mahogany Curls videos so I can get my TWA twistout just right.

Enjoy the show and rock that big hair lady! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_cool
Thank you!! I am excited because twist/twist out have been my challenge and this one worked out. I believe outside of my extremely curly hair, I didn't have the right product. My bestfriend used ORS lock gel/cream/butter (I think that is the correct name)and a moisturizer Shea Amla from Afro Veda. Good luck with your twistout!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Good Morning, Sweet.
Hey BBD!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Hi212

NubieNatty wrote:lmaoooo@ "what the french" i HATE when my order ends up wrong becuz now i gotta wait another 2 wks after i send it back n blah-blah-blah Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_mad i just hate havin time wasted!!

im enjoyin twistin on dry hair more and more becuz it gets to big and fluffy. that nectar is definitely a staple. i love my different oils but i think once i run out of my eo's im not gonna re-up becuz for one they get too expensive as i collect em and 2 im not really mixin n whippin my shea. the only oils i'll dwindle down to keep is jojoba, avocado, castor and maybe almond but thats only becuz i use em on my face too!

oooooh oooh oooh!! i love me some ledisi. i was so disappointed people slept on her first album becuz it was one of my fav's that i listen to from top to bottom.
LOL hey Nub!! Yes the emails have been hot and heavy, they are correcting it now! I was so upset. I knew I was going to do my hair last night! LOL! *whispering* even though I didn't need to. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_bounce

Today Keith Harrell's Attitude is Everything Card says "Write down what you want to do and for what purpose. Make a plan to acheive it and then put that plan into action! I believe in myself. I know that I have what it takes to live my dreams."

Hair update:

Good Morning Curlfriends,

yes I am at work Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 70588810 so I decided to try to keep this twist out (day 6) going and I did some chunky twists last night. When I woke up this mornin man o man was it big. For the first time I was like...uhm is this too big for work! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_neutral Today my boss and his wife (both executives) would be at the office when I arrived. So I just put a scarf on and pulled it back! We had the potential of a system outage, so I had to run around a bit, when I did sit for a minute she made a point of saying "I like your hair like that!!" here go me Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Dancin10

Here is my hair today:

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 3_27_110 I got big hair ya'll!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_rr

Bumble and Bumble update:

they sent and email apologizing, they can't imagine what happened..blah blah blah. My package is on its way!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 617583

Last edited by sweetdrk1 on 27th March 2010, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by SheeTacular 27th March 2010, 12:09 pm

Hey sweet!! Hair is gorgeous!! I know what happened someone screwed up in packaging. Somewhere someone is opening ur stuff saying "What the French Toast!! I didn't order this crap. I wanted holding spray!!"
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 27th March 2010, 12:21 pm

dmn that hair is definitely HHUUUUUUGE!! loves it!!

umm, i hope when they send you the right order they either send more products or knockoff something for the price. gimme free shippin or somethin!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th March 2010, 12:27 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Hey sweet!! Hair is gorgeous!! I know what happened someone screwed up in packaging. Somewhere someone is opening ur stuff saying "What the French Toast!! I didn't order this crap. I wanted holding spray!!"
eXACTLY!!!

NubieNatty wrote:dmn that hair is definitely HHUUUUUUGE!! loves it!!

umm, i hope when they send you the right order they either send more products or knockoff something for the price. gimme free shippin or somethin!!
Yeah I already told her I would tell everyone not to order from them again if she didn't make this right!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 27th March 2010, 12:37 pm

lol and we WILL listen too! she better recognize, word of mouth is powerful. **crossing arms**
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th March 2010, 12:39 pm

LOL ain't that the truth
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 27th March 2010, 1:34 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
Hair update:

Good Morning Curlfriends,

yes I am at work Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 70588810 so I decided to try to keep this twist out (day 6) going and I did some chunky twists last night. When I woke up this mornin man o man was it big. For the first time I was like...uhm is this too big for work! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_neutral Today my boss and his wife (both executives) would be at the office when I arrived. So I just put a scarf on and pulled it back! We had the potential of a system outage, so I had to run around a bit, when I did sit for a minute she made a point of saying "I like your hair like that!!" here go me Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Dancin10

Here is my hair today:

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 3_27_110 I got big hair ya'll!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_rr

Bumble and Bumble update:

they sent and email apologizing, they can't imagine what happened..blah blah blah. My package is on its way!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 617583

That is a good dilemma to have! Your big hair looks great! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_smile

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 27th March 2010, 2:06 pm

Wow! 6th day hair lookin' good. Too big for work? I don't think so. It's a Saturday and you're working...you've earned the right to rock it as is Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Lol
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 27th March 2010, 2:43 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Wow! 6th day hair lookin' good. Too big for work? I don't think so. It's a Saturday and you're working...you've earned the right to rock it as is Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Lol

ITA
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 27th March 2010, 5:43 pm

LOL! Thanks ladies, now here is the deal..do I do my hair with the Miracurl I love you or do I leave the big hair for the show???

Weigh in ladies pleaase....
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica5417 27th March 2010, 6:04 pm

I say go big but I'm biased Smile
Erica5417
Erica5417

http://ericathurman.ennoir.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 27th March 2010, 6:38 pm

Keep it big girl and show off that due!!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 27th March 2010, 7:53 pm

Wow, talk about BIG, it look so good, I luvs it ....
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteĆ© 27th March 2010, 8:10 pm

LOL @ too big for work. I had that same worry sometimes. But since my headset breaks and snatches my strands - I am bunning during the work week and won't have to worry about that anymore.
tiashaunteƩ
tiashaunteƩ

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 27th March 2010, 8:44 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:LOL! Thanks ladies, now here is the deal..do I do my hair with the Miracurl I love you or do I leave the big hair for the show???

Weigh in ladies pleaase....

I say keep it big. Big hair, big hair, big hair...LOL!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 27th March 2010, 11:08 pm

BIG HAIR!!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 28th March 2010, 4:24 am

Lol! Omg! I am so sorry to hear about your order! I would keep that holding spray too. They screwed the order, so I wouldnt send it back...lol! Good thing, they shipped the correct order.

I am loving your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is HUGE! Love it! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_cheers
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 28th March 2010, 8:38 am

Mawnin ladies,

I wanted big hair too but 7 days is the max. I woke up with extremely dry and itchy scalp, so I had to wash and condition. So WnG it is. I will take pics at the show if allowed. I will check in later
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 28th March 2010, 8:57 am

Morning,

Have fun.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 7:56 am

DvaAuNaturel wrote:Wow! 6th day hair lookin' good. Too big for work? I don't think so. It's a Saturday and you're working...you've earned the right to rock it as is Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Lol

Hey Dva~

Hang around here...I'm telling you Sweet can make a style last like forever!!! She is has been crowned the queen queen of the 100th day hair style!!!! lol!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 8:00 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:awww thank you!! I didn't retwist last night I just put on a bonnet and it survived. I think I am going to try to make it last until Sunday for the concert. I am very pleased with the outcome I was actually shocked. It's so moist, my BFF used AfroVeda Shea Amla and Ors Lock & Twist butter. So you know I have to add to my arsenal, because I wasn't as successful with my twist as I would like.

Moisture and Hold...now that is a great combination!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 29th March 2010, 8:07 am

Hey Sweet~

So I see you have a mirror at your desk!! Very Happy I do too... lol! Just wanted to drop in and catch up!!! I LOVED your big hair, and trust me it was not too big for work!!!!

Can't wait to see your MiraCurl pictures!!!!

Hope you have a great hair day!!!!

KNH
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 29th March 2010, 11:10 am

I LOVE YOUR HAIR BIG. Too big for work. Oh no, I don't think so at all. We have both seen bigger Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 22 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by NhappyJackie 29th March 2010, 11:16 am

Keep it BIG and Work it girly!!!!!!!!!!
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 29th March 2010, 1:38 pm

Good Morning Mama!

Sad that your hair didn't last for Ledisi but you still rocked for 7 DAYS! That's pretty hot. Can't wait to see the pics!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next