CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteé
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 5th April 2010, 2:09 pm

Hey how do i change my forum topic name?
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by SCRUG_A_LICIOUS 5th April 2010, 2:10 pm

Oh and LOVE THE CURLS!!
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 5th April 2010, 2:28 pm

I haven't been on CN all weekend and I see that's not the best idea because I missed SO MUCH!!!!! lol so the AVC rinse is some serious stuff Sweet!!!!!!! That hair was insane in the membrane! I loved it I love you you must tell us how often you'll continue to do it!

The curlformers were cute!!! I liked it and it showed off your length Smile

Here's my vote: BUMBLE & BUMBLE!! Your curls are fabulous no matter what you use but B&B gave you volume and it was just beautimous afro

I hope you had a blessed Easter and that daughter is feeling better Very Happy
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 5th April 2010, 3:09 pm

I love the Miracurl on you. And I see growth. Just beautiful Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 5th April 2010, 3:11 pm

I love the Miracurl also! Gorgeous!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 5th April 2010, 6:14 pm

Happy Monday Sweet!

I hope Miss Lady is feeling better and not fighting you on the whole medication thing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE acv rinses, they remove any extra product feeling, helped me with scalp itchies, and make curls pop! The combo of acv and B&B really worked for you! I vote for the wng with the B&B.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by StephanieB 5th April 2010, 7:12 pm

I think all three look wonderful, but I have to go with the B&B. The volume is really good with that one.

StephanieB

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 5th April 2010, 9:29 pm

Thank you all for voting and sharing your opinions. I love my curls under any circumstance, just wanted some informed opinions Smile

I apologize for the lack of pics today, but I was running this morning. Here is day 2 of the B&B WnG

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Dsc01910

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Dsc01911
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 6th April 2010, 1:45 am

Hey Sweet. hows it going. my last visit you asked about my wrist. It's doing ok. Healing. I have use of my fingers again, so that is great. 3 more weeks in the stent, then hopefully I'm free.

So, using the bumble and bumble- did you have to wet for 2nd day? They sell bnb at my Target. Thinking of giving it a try.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 6th April 2010, 10:06 am

Day 2 is still looking good!
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 6th April 2010, 10:54 am

SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Hey how do i change my forum topic name?

Good Morning Sweet,

I would like to know this too ^^^^
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th April 2010, 11:18 am

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Sweet. hows it going. my last visit you asked about my wrist. It's doing ok. Healing. I have use of my fingers again, so that is great. 3 more weeks in the stent, then hopefully I'm free.

So, using the bumble and bumble- did you have to wet for 2nd day? They sell bnb at my Target. Thinking of giving it a try.
Hey there, I am happy your are recovering, I can't even imagine how painful that was. As for the B&B yes I did spritz my hair, not soak it but spritz and then I just let them do the dayum thing. What I love is how my curls sort of stand up, if that makes sense!

tiashauntee wrote:Day 2 is still looking good!
thank you!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS wrote:Hey how do i change my forum topic name?

Good Morning Sweet,

I would like to know this too ^^^^
SAL I left the answer on your page, BBD just hit post a reply and it will give you the option to change the title.

Good Morning Curlfriends,

Keith Harrell's Attitude is Everything card says: "What you allow yourself to think can either make things better or worse. I am a great force, fortified with a positive attitude, possessing the ability to transform all things."

Hair update:
today is day 3 and the curls are still hanging tough with me. It's still a little damp but I love how they stand up at attention once it's completely dry. Love it!!! The B&B is definitely a keeper. I am glad a little goes a long way because the price I paid was clearly a mistake on Amazon, because they changed it back to the $28 bucks! LOL!

Random information:
I went into the Apple store and played with the IPAD uhm Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Affraid O M G!!! I want one and I want it now. When it was first introduced I was like it's a big arse Ipod, who needs that?? Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_neutral Then I went in the store and touched it, turned it side ways, played with it Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_eek I know I have said how much I love my Ipod touch, well that thing is the Ipod Touch on CRACK!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Lol The graphics on that screen jump at you, I watched a YOUTUBE vid and almost wet myself! The response time on the touch screen is sick... Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Affraid did I say I want one?

PSA: I am taking up a collection $10 from eveyone should do. I'll pay you back! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_bounce
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th April 2010, 11:24 am

2nd day hair looks great! I know you must beglad that you jumped on getting the B&B! Do you think you'll repurchase it for the full amount?
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 6th April 2010, 11:32 am

hair still lookin good. Hope you have a good day.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th April 2010, 11:50 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:

Keith Harrell's Attitude is Everything card says: "What you allow yourself to think can either make things better or worse. I am a great force, fortified with a positive attitude, possessing the ability to transform all things."

Hair update:
today is day 3 and the curls are still hanging tough with me. It's still a little damp but I love how they stand up at attention once it's completely dry. Love it!!! The B&B is definitely a keeper. I am glad a little goes a long way because the price I paid was clearly a mistake on Amazon, because they changed it back to the $28 bucks! LOL!

Random information:
The graphics on that screen jump at you, I watched a YOUTUBE vid and almost wet myself!

Morning Sweet,
Your hair still looks good. My Target carries Bumble products too. I wonder if they have the foam. Your results look so good I'm thinking about trying it. I'll let you know if I do. So, it's worth the $28 on Amazon right?

Wow, is the Ipad Touch like that. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Lol I need to check it out. I need a new laptop too and have been thinking HARD about a Mac. We'll see, they are so much more than regular PC's.

Anyway, hope you're having a great day! Keep the hair pics coming....they are very inspiring.

~Dva
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 6th April 2010, 11:52 am

Wow, is it really like that - IPad I mean?

I'll give it till the end of the year - the price may come down a bit?

I said my next laptop would be a Mac ... so maybe now the IPad.

I'm waiting to see Verizon's version of the IPhone supposedly coming sometime toward the end of the year.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by LaToya28 6th April 2010, 12:02 pm

I love, love, love your WnG with BnB!! The others two are cute too, but that one is the bees knees!! LOL

LaToya28

http://members.fotki.com/latoya28/

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 6th April 2010, 1:30 pm

Day 2 hair is still looking good. Love it!!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_smile
DID YOU SHAKE?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th April 2010, 1:53 pm

poeticlyspkng wrote:Hey Sweet. hows it going. my last visit you asked about my wrist. It's doing ok. Healing. I have use of my fingers again, so that is great. 3 more weeks in the stent, then hopefully I'm free.

OH Target sells B&B...hummmm Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_biggrin
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th April 2010, 1:56 pm

DvaAuNaturel wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:

Hair update:

Random information:
The graphics on that screen jump at you, I watched a YOUTUBE vid and almost wet myself!

Morning Sweet,
Your hair still looks good. My Target carries Bumble products too. I wonder if they have the foam. Your results look so good I'm thinking about trying it. I'll let you know if I do. So, it's worth the $28 on Amazon right?

Wow, is the Ipad Touch like that. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Lol I need to check it out. I need a new laptop too and have been thinking HARD about a Mac. We'll see, they are so much more than regular PC's.

Anyway, hope you're having a great day! Keep the hair pics coming....they are very inspiring.

~Dva

Target has bumble products....okay I know where I'm going for lunch!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th April 2010, 1:59 pm

Okay Sweet....I love the Bumble WnG that it!!!! I love your hair!!! So the IPad is like the ITouch on crack!!! You are too funny!!!

I'll send you $10 but you should wait until the Hype goes down cause so will the price!!!

I am soo going back to Target for lunch. I just gotta see if they are selling the Bumble product!!! I'm such a trip, I can't even do a washNgo right now!! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Lol
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 6th April 2010, 2:01 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:Thank you all for voting and sharing your opinions. I love my curls under any circumstance, just wanted some informed opinions Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_smile

I apologize for the lack of pics today, but I was running this morning. Here is day 2 of the B&B WnG

That hair up there; That hair up there (in my Katt Williams voice) is the BOMB BABY!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 6th April 2010, 2:08 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:Thank you all for voting and sharing your opinions. I love my curls under any circumstance, just wanted some informed opinions Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_smile

That hair up there; That hair up there (in my Katt Williams voice) is the BOMB BABY!!!

ITA! It's FLYYYYY.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th April 2010, 3:22 pm

LOL@ KNH thank you and I am going to TRY and wait before I get the IPAD Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Icon_silent LOL @ you going to Target! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Lol

IB, you know I have to focus not to shake. I am trying, but I did shake a little and stopped when I realized I was doing it! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 30 Lol

thank you Latoya

BBD, I pray everyday that we get the Iphone! EVERYDAY! LOL! when I hear something I will let you know!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juices-n-Berries 6th April 2010, 3:30 pm

Lol. I thought the iPad was just a big iPod touch too. I do want one, but I'm going to wait at least 2 years. Everytime Steve Jobs comes out with something, he refines it and makes it better a few months later. I'd hate to buy the first generation of any Apple product. I was soooo mad when he came out with the iPhone 3gs and my contract on the 3g wasn't up. But it's working in my favor cuz it's up now and that 4g is about to come out. Whoooooohoooooo!!!
Juices-n-Berries
Juices-n-Berries

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next