CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by Lynnieluve 16th March 2010, 2:52 pm

Your 3rd day hair is looking good (jealous).

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by sweetdrk1 16th March 2010, 3:00 pm

dajewel wrote:omg!! ur mom and u are in my prayers!!!! stay safe!!
Thank you!! I am out of harms way...the water make my commute a mess, Mommy on the other hand lives right across the street from the river and I can't get to her. Just spoke with her and it's getting better she said...so thanks for the prayers!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganWifey 16th March 2010, 5:27 pm

Hair is lookin' on point as usual.

The everlovin' windows?! Really?
PaganWifey
PaganWifey

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 16th March 2010, 5:34 pm

lol@ 100 day hair too!!

hows ur mom? did it stop raining there yet? it just stopped raining yesterday so todays its a cool and sunny 65!! that accordian method is workin wonders for YALL, im wit cherry...i only got 3 inches plus im just gettin perfecting how to not touch it while its drying!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 16th March 2010, 7:43 pm

Your hair is always gorgeous!!! I just love your curls cheers for 30 days of styles! lol you make everything last so long it just seems like you never have to restyle!

How is your Mom doing? Hopefully there hasn't been too much damage
And did you buy your boat yet? lol!
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 16th March 2010, 11:05 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:Your 3rd day hair is looking good (jealous).

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers.
Yes she is ok..thank God it didn't rise anymore, now the car, well uhm Evil or Very Mad
PaganWifey wrote:Hair is lookin' on point as usual.

The everlovin' windows?! Really?
LOL yes the everlovin windows. hahahahaha and thanks!

NubieNatty wrote:lol@ 100 day hair too!!

hows ur mom? did it stop raining there yet? it just stopped raining yesterday so todays its a cool and sunny 65!! that accordian method is workin wonders for YALL, im wit cherry...i only got 3 inches plus im just gettin perfecting how to not touch it while its drying!
Mom is good, all eyes are on the river waiting for it to go back where it belongs! LOL! AND you should try it, I don't know why but the clumping this technique provides is sick..

bholmes87 wrote:Your hair is always gorgeous!!! I just love your curls cheers for 30 days of styles! lol you make everything last so long it just seems like you never have to restyle!

How is your Mom doing? Hopefully there hasn't been too much damage
And did you buy your boat yet? lol!
thank you sunshine..the car will be the major problem but she can't get to yet so time will tell.

I felt bad Curlfriends, I usually on point with the pics...so because you all had to ask more than once. LOL! I came home and got my glam on for you guys!!! I am really loving this technique!! I even tried the clips to lift the front up a bit.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Collag10
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry: extraordinary! 16th March 2010, 11:36 pm

Your hair always looks so gorgeous! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_biggrin and im praying for you and your mom Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 11_1_120

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Sig

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 16th March 2010, 11:41 pm

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_biggrin WnG, as others said, your hairstyles last forever and a day. I need what you have.

Glad your mom and you are doing okay. I can only imagine the damage all the rain caused.

Love the new avatar--looking beautiful!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2010, 12:03 am

Your new wash n gos are awesome looking. And I love the new avatar. You are such a good looking woman queen
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 17th March 2010, 12:08 am

Love those pics and new avatar!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th March 2010, 12:26 am

Cherry: extraordinary! wrote:Your hair always looks so gorgeous! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_biggrin and im praying for you and your mom Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 11_1_120

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Sig

ChrsLvsBks wrote: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_biggrin WnG, as others said, your hairstyles last forever and a day. I need what you have.

Glad your mom and you are doing okay. I can only imagine the damage all the rain caused.

Love the new avatar--looking beautiful!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:Your new wash n gos are awesome looking. And I love the new avatar. You are such a good looking woman queen

Lynnieluve wrote:Love those pics and new avatar!!!

thank you ladies!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2010, 12:28 am

Sweet, do you put your product in by section? and Do you really scrunch like MC does?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th March 2010, 12:30 am

I scrunched...I squeeze the conditioner in back, top and sides. I don't get as much hang time but I bend over and let it hang and I scrunch.

Prior to this I would do it section by section, like I showed you all on the vid.
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2010, 12:39 am

Oh, thank you. Smile
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th March 2010, 12:40 am

I hope that helps and of course you are welcome!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Notthecoolmom 17th March 2010, 12:54 am

So I guess I did it again and clicked off my peoples links or maybe you time out, because I haven't been getting emails. But I'll try to be back in the mix even thought I should have been sleep a LONG time ago. How you get some rest too. Until tomorrow...
Notthecoolmom
Notthecoolmom

https://www.youtube.com/user/Notthecoolmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th March 2010, 12:56 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:I hope that helps and of course you are welcome!

Yes Sweet. I am just trying to figure out if I should scrunch or not amymore. The crown and front I know I have too. But the rest I am not so sure. Rolling Eyes
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 17th March 2010, 1:03 am

okay....this new technique has me wanting to take my braids out and try this wash and go!!!! Love your hair Sweet!!!!!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th March 2010, 5:48 am

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:okay....this new technique has me wanting to take my braids out and try this wash and go!!!! Love your hair Sweet!!!!!

lol!
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th March 2010, 5:48 am

I am loving your hair! And the new avatar!!!!!!! Woot-woot! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 879602
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th March 2010, 7:56 am

Sweet your looking Gorgeous - love the hair, new avatar and the pics. You are really working this hair thing. You take great pictures.
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 17th March 2010, 10:53 am

Notthecoolmom wrote:So I guess I did it again and clicked off my peoples links or maybe you time out, because I haven't been getting emails. But I'll try to be back in the mix even thought I should have been sleep a LONG time ago. How you get some rest too. Until tomorrow...
No worries...I think I finally fell asleep about 1:30 and I am paying for it this morning! LOL!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:I hope that helps and of course you are welcome!

Yes Sweet. I am just trying to figure out if I should scrunch or not amymore. The crown and front I know I have too. But the rest I am not so sure. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_rolleyes
maybe a combination of the two??

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:okay....this new technique has me wanting to take my braids out and try this wash and go!!!! Love your hair Sweet!!!!!
Thank you KNH!! I am happy with my 100 day hair too! hahahaha I loved that!

MahoganyCurls wrote:I am loving your hair! And the new avatar!!!!!!! Woot-woot! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 879602
Thank you Hair Mentor!!

BlondeByDesire wrote:Sweet your looking Gorgeous - love the hair, new avatar and the pics. You are really working this hair thing. You take great pictures.
Thank you!!!

Good Morning Curlfriends!!

Keith Harrell's Attitude is Everything Card says "Monitoring, controlling, and tapping in to a positive attitude is the key to every self-help process. I am aware of my attitude, and I seek to improve it daily As my attitude improves, so does the quality of my personal and professional life"

Hair update: thank you all for great compliments. I am loving my curls more and more each day if that is even possible. It is soft, more full and so very defined. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU MC for sharing this technique as you can see we are all loving it! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Blowki10 No pics today, it looks the same as last night...even though I didn't want to sleep on it..it was sooo cute! LOL! But you just gotta love H2O, does the trick every time! And to think as Permies..we dreaded water like it was the plaque Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_razz

Weather update: It took me over an hour to get to work again this morning Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Frustr10 and they are saying the water will not recede until Saturday!!! When I tell you every side road is closed and they are forcing everyone to the same road!!! ok, ok...I am taking a deep breath Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Relax10
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by MahoganyCurls 17th March 2010, 11:13 am

Awww Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 879602you are welcome! yay for fab hair!Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 12 Icon_biggrin The weather will get better. The Northeast coast is getting pretty beat up this year!

Last edited by MahoganyCurls on 17th March 2010, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
MahoganyCurls
MahoganyCurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeByDesire 17th March 2010, 11:16 am

Wow, Sweet - sorry about the weather ... how is your Mom doing?
BlondeByDesire
BlondeByDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 17th March 2010, 12:49 pm

Beautiful pix Sweet! Your hair is making me drool a little! Glad to hear that you and your Mom are safe. Hopefully the water will recede quickly.
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next