CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

+67
SCRUG_A_LICIOUS
NikG20
Pi*Jay
lovesunshine17
Nikcoils
MellowOne
mstokes2008
NylaCoils
BlakButterfli
poeticlyspkng
DvaAuNaturel
truet
rebelrocks
CurlCita
Muz
LaToya28
CrissyQ
traveljunkie08
mochamoments
newcurlieque
jcanalena79
Mz. Thang
TheRYL1
ktoliver5303
NhappyJackie
StephanieB
Kea::curls
MsJay1121
Cherry: extraordinary!
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
CocaColaCutie
CocoEuro
Juices-n-Berries
jamaicacurl
NaturalNixon
PaganWifey
Erica5417
neethair
TerraD
A85
blondie
NubieNatty
Shauny
missmoriah
Winnielours
Notthecoolmom
Free2Be
MahoganyCurls
KinkyNappyHappy
Serenity23
curly+kinky+fierce
FemmeFox
p_nuttie43
Lynnieluve
sunbaby
SheeTacular
d.denise
AfrikanLatina
curlyboricua
BlondeByDesire
deeply_rooted_chick
C.
ChrsLvsBks
Intelligentbeauty
bholmes87
sweetdrk1
71 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by FemmeFox 20th April 2010, 12:51 pm

Happy Tuesday!

Hold your tongue darling! I know it's hard but that's why you win all the awards and go on all the trips... you're professional like that, lol! Love love love the new avi! The contrast, the colors, your wonderful smile...it's perfect!
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Empty Re: Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control"

Post by CrissyQ 20th April 2010, 1:06 pm

The avi is the business. You look so pretty.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by SheeTacular 20th April 2010, 1:26 pm

Lord we asking you to be the "bit in Sweet's mouth and bridle up" her tongue in Jesus name Amen!!

Hey sis. You can tell who use to pray with old folks...lol.
SheeTacular
SheeTacular

http://www.ThoughtsInspirationsEtc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 20th April 2010, 2:49 pm

Love the new Avi...I was wondering her allergies must have subsided cause it looks like she got a new attitude! I pray you have a better day we all have days like that I THANK GOD I have a door now, cause I can close it when I need to.
Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by Iomer 20th April 2010, 3:30 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
Side Note: my work day is spiraling out of control. Pray for the Lord to hold my tongue so I remain employed!!

you and me both! Evil or Very Mad
Iomer
Iomer

http://naturaleighc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AfrikanLatina 20th April 2010, 3:32 pm

Who made my Sweet turn sour? lol I'm just kidding...don't let people steal your sunshine Sweet. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_sunny
AfrikanLatina
AfrikanLatina

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=25004315&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 20th April 2010, 3:35 pm

sweetdrk1 wrote:
Serenity23 wrote:Your twist out is pretty! The background of your avatar just screams "It's Spring!" Glad to see you're still documenting your hair progress. Hope all is well with you!
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 617583 HI!!! you know that compliment coming from you means sooo much to me. Your curls are the ones I fell in love with when I first joined the forum. I think you were the first person I reached out to privately. I thank you for the inspiration.

sunbaby wrote:Hi Sweet,

Love your twist out and the new avi. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_smile
Thank you..my goal is for my hair to look like hers ^^^^^^^

Funny, cuz right now, my goal is for my hair to look like yours. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_smile Go for your goal, girl.
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 20th April 2010, 4:35 pm

SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Lord we asking you to be the "bit in Sweet's mouth and bridle up" her tongue in Jesus name Amen!!

In Jesus' name
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 20th April 2010, 8:39 pm

I LOVE THE NEW AVI. I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT................ Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_lol
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by TerraD 20th April 2010, 9:16 pm

ChrsLvsBks wrote:
SheeTacular_Napps wrote:Lord we asking you to be the "bit in Sweet's mouth and bridle up" her tongue in Jesus name Amen!!

In Jesus' name

Amen! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_lol
TerraD
TerraD

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 20th April 2010, 9:47 pm

That's a beautiful picture Sweet! Where were you?
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 11:47 pm

FemmeFox wrote:Happy Tuesday!

Hold your tongue darling! I know it's hard but that's why you win all the awards and go on all the trips... you're professional like that, lol! Love love love the new avi! The contrast, the colors, your wonderful smile...it's perfect!
thank you Femme, I made it through the day and avoided those that could have pushed the wrong button

RoseBud wrote:The avi is the business. You look so pretty.
Thank you Rose

npmoore04 wrote:Love the new Avi...I was wondering her allergies must have subsided cause it looks like she got a new attitude! I pray you have a better day we all have days like that I THANK GOD I have a door now, cause I can close it when I need to.
see that is what I miss, my door!!! Sad

pwatem wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:
Side Note: my work day is spiraling out of control. Pray for the Lord to hold my tongue so I remain employed!!

you and me both! Evil or Very Mad
I hope it got better

AfrikanLatina wrote:Who made my Sweet turn sour? lol I'm just kidding...don't let people steal your sunshine Sweet. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_sunny
IB the Devil was on his job this morning! Wooo Weee

sunbaby wrote:
sweetdrk1 wrote:
Serenity23 wrote:Your twist out is pretty! The background of your avatar just screams "It's Spring!" Glad to see you're still documenting your hair progress. Hope all is well with you!
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 617583 HI!!! you know that compliment coming from you means sooo much to me. Your curls are the ones I fell in love with when I first joined the forum. I think you were the first person I reached out to privately. I thank you for the inspiration.

sunbaby wrote:Hi Sweet,

Love your twist out and the new avi. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_smile
Thank you..my goal is for my hair to look like hers ^^^^^^^

Funny, cuz right now, my goal is for my hair to look like yours. Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_smile Go for your goal, girl.
Awwwww thank you!

Intelligentbeauty wrote:I LOVE THE NEW AVI. I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT................ Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_lol
*blushing* why thank you IB

TerraD wrote:
ChrsLvsBks wrote:

In Jesus' name

Amen! Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Icon_lol
I love you ladies, I so needed that prayer!!

poeticlyspkng wrote:That's a beautiful picture Sweet! Where were you?
Poeticly My Godsister wrote a book about cherry blossoms and there was a festival in the park. Those trees are beautiful! Thank you!!
Crying or Very sad
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 20th April 2010, 11:50 pm

Ok so I decided to give this Twist challenge a try. I dream of juicy twist but Sasha won't let it happen.
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Sam_0112
Sweetdrk1 says "Sasha Shrinkage is in control" - Page 40 Sam_0111
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 20th April 2010, 11:56 pm

Welcome to the Twist Challenge! Glad you joined us. There's no turning back now!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticlyspkng 21st April 2010, 12:29 am

Ok Sweet- will you wear your hair like that to work? That's my only hesitance... I don't feel mine look professional in any kind of way.
poeticlyspkng
poeticlyspkng

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/the-curl-street-journal-f14

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st April 2010, 12:32 am

WOW....your twists are looking good Sweet!! I see there's no shrinkage!! Alrighty Then!! lol!

-------

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3603
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40