CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Results With Silicon Mix Products?

2 posters

Go down

Good Results With Silicon Mix Products? Empty Good Results With Silicon Mix Products?

Post by Janique 10th February 2010, 2:25 pm

I have Silicon Mix Conditioner and Leave-in and they seem to work fairly well. The conditioner has mineral oil in it and I try to avoid mineral oil, but I was wondering if it's ok to use as long as you are washing it out......
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Good Results With Silicon Mix Products? Empty Re: Good Results With Silicon Mix Products?

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 10th February 2010, 10:03 pm

Silicon puts a protective shield around the shaft of the hair and can weigh the hair down....mineral oil is not good for the hair..I would not recommend it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Good Results With Silicon Mix Products? Empty Re: Good Results With Silicon Mix Products?

Post by Janique 11th February 2010, 12:31 am

Hmmm...so you think even if I wash it out some of the mineral oil remains in the hair shaft?
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by RoseNaturalBeauty 11th February 2010, 12:50 am

Yes!
RoseNaturalBeauty
RoseNaturalBeauty

http://www.koilsbynature.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 11th February 2010, 1:28 am

Thanks! Now I need to be weary about using it because I did like how it made my hair feel....The leave-in doesn't have any mineral oil...these are the ingredients....Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone
Copolyol, Keratin, Ceramide, Silk Protein, Glycerin, Cetrimonium
Chloride, Citric Acid, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Lodopropyl
Butylcarbamate, Fragrance...but I guess the cones might be bad....
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down