CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried Organic root stimulater lock and twist gel for a twist out?

+21
Kimmie0810
deeply_rooted_chick
BattleKat
JerseyGyrl
happy2bcurly
maralyn45
Humblebug
Hazelbabe
LadyV69
jaybella
MomnWife
WhosThatRedHead
CurlyChefRobin
Juices-n-Berries
MsJay1121
Happy2B
Muz
Lynnieluve
NikG20
marquila2007
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone tried Organic root stimulater lock and twist gel for a twist out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone tried Organic root stimulater lock and twist gel for a twist out?

Post by Karameldiva1978 14th November 2010, 1:49 pm

ORS Lock and Twist Gel is the ONLY product I've used for my twists and twist outs and I love the results. I've always been concerned about the moisture, so I've never used it alone. I use Jane Carter Nourish & Shine on each piece of hair, then put the gel and twist. My hair stays moisturized for days and has shine, with no flakes or product build up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the result of one of my twistouts using this method. HHhhhhmmmm.....next time I'll take a pic of the back, idk what I was thinking.
Karameldiva1978
Karameldiva1978

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried Organic root stimulater lock and twist gel for a twist out? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone tried Organic root stimulater lock and twist gel for a twist out?

Post by zinny 4a kinks 14th November 2010, 2:34 pm

i always wanted to try tht nd i will b.c someone with the same hair type as me said it worked great for her Smile (4a)
zinny 4a kinks
zinny 4a kinks

http://twitter.com/C_Ezinne_O

Back to top Go down

Post by zinny 4a kinks 14th November 2010, 2:35 pm

Lynnieluve wrote:I dont believe it is CG friendly but I love the results I get when I use it. As NikG said, a little goes a long way. I was a little heavy handed this last time I used it and my twist are kinda hard but I have been using my homemade spritz and they are soften up. Here is a pic of my two strand twist using ORS Lock and Twist Gel

hey that is niiiice! if you dont mind my asking - do you know what your hair type is??
zinny 4a kinks
zinny 4a kinks

http://twitter.com/C_Ezinne_O

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleKat 15th November 2010, 9:45 am

Next time I will try it with an oil. I usually use Qhemet. My hair stays moisturized but it just looks dull.
BattleKat
BattleKat

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 15th November 2010, 4:25 pm

I use it for my coils and love it. I have 4z hair Very Happy If I notice that it looks a little dull I spritz some Vatika oil on it.
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bcurly 15th November 2010, 9:43 pm

where are y'all getting the vatika oil from? I recently used a mixture of olive oil,coconut oil,and jojoba oil then used just a little bit of the twist and lock gel and my hair is not as dry and I did'nt get as much shrinkage. I still haven't tried the pudding.
happy2bcurly
happy2bcurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmie0810 16th November 2010, 4:13 pm

I ordered Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut oil from Amazon. Some indian markets sell it too from what I understand.
Kimmie0810
Kimmie0810

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 22nd November 2010, 9:20 am

I get mine from a local Indian market
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by milwaukeechick 14th December 2010, 9:41 pm

I love twist and lock gel i use is twist and lock gel and olive oil in my hair.
milwaukeechick
milwaukeechick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2