CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coconut oil organic root stimulator

2 posters

Go down

coconut oil organic root stimulator Empty coconut oil organic root stimulator

Post by Afrohersheys 13th March 2011, 11:49 pm

I'm really confused about the"coconut oil"from organic root stimulator. Is it a moisturizer or a sealant?
Second: can i use my leave-in conditioner as a moisturizer at night, when i moisturize and seal.
PS: I recently transitionned and I'm lost. HELPP!! Neutral

Afrohersheys

Back to top Go down

coconut oil organic root stimulator Empty Re: coconut oil organic root stimulator

Post by tpayne22 14th March 2011, 2:10 am

Well it depends. If the first ingredient in the list is water then its probably a moustrizer with infused coconut oil. You can also just purchase regular coconut oil from your grocery store. It is probably much cheaper and comes in a bigger container. If the first ingredient is some type of oil then its most likely a sealant.

Yes it is best to use a moisturizer under a sealant it helps seal in that product.

Hope I answered your question and that it helps
tpayne22
tpayne22

Back to top Go down

coconut oil organic root stimulator Empty Re: coconut oil organic root stimulator

Post by Afrohersheys 17th March 2011, 1:00 am

Thanks 4 replyin. I use this cream, as a sealant now, shea butter also. I will get oils next week though, seems better.

Afrohersheys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down