CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil

+2
Fleur
molove87
6 posters

Go down

Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil  Empty Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil

Post by molove87 9th October 2010, 5:37 pm

I picked this item up at the local Sally's bss, and I was curious if any of you have tried this item. My scalp is very itchy, and I was hoping this would help me out. If you have tried it what was your purpose of buying, and what did it contribute to your hair? Thanks in advance. I love you
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil  Empty Re: Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil

Post by Fleur 9th October 2010, 7:02 pm

This is my must-have product. I've been using this product for 8 years and it has never disappointed me through my relaxed-natural years. When I was relaxed it provided sheen and a very healthy bounce to my hair. I never used anything else since I only wore bob-hairstyles. Since I've been natural, it does the same thing, lol. I use it with my steamer and leave-in conditioner. It provides sheen and softness. I have to use it on wet hair, though. Since I've been natural, I've been mixing too many oils, but I'm about to cut all that mess out and stick with what works--my ORS oil.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil  Empty Re: Organic Root Stimulator: dry scalp relief oil

Post by molove87 9th October 2010, 9:47 pm

I put some on sitting in the parking lot lol, my scalp was in a frenzy!! I have 2 bumps in my head from scratching..NO more like digging. It soothed my scalp soon as it touched.. ahhh! felt like I was in heaven lol. I'm looking to find something that tingles on my scalp like a peppermint..any suggestions?
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 9th October 2010, 11:36 pm

Organics Dry Scalp and Itch oil. Girl it's tingly, pepperminty, and kills an itch on contact. On the bottle it says for cornrows/braids, but in smaller writing it stated that it can be used for natural hair. I love it!

Last edited by fleur_nouvelle on 9th October 2010, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 10th October 2010, 12:47 pm

It is effective because it contains Benzocaine which is a local anesthetic.

Ingredients
Soybean Oil , Alpha Hydroxy Complex , Safflower Oil , Chinese Herb Complex , Benzocaine , Omega 6 Linoleic Acid , Omega-3 Linolenic Acid , Propylparaben , Tocopherol Vitamin E , Fragrance Oils , Jin Qian CaoGlechoma Longituva , ChaCamellia Sinensis , Hong HaCarthamus Tinctorius , Shan ChaCratagus Pinnatifda , CHE Qllanz ZiPlantago Asiatica , Mu ZeiEquistum Hiemalis , FragranceParfum , Propyl Paraben , TocopherolVitamin E , BHT , C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 11th October 2010, 3:33 am

How can you determine if you may have a possible scalp condition? Sometimes my scalp itches like crazy..that bottle of oil has a little dent, and my scalp constantly itches to the point of irritation. The only thing that used to help was hair grease, which is a no-no.. soo I'm at a loss here. silent
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 11th October 2010, 3:54 am

IMO: you should see a dermatologist to determine if you have a scalp condition.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 11th October 2010, 4:13 am

Do you have any suggestions on other products for scalp irritation?
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 11th October 2010, 4:22 am

Sorry, no. Until you know why you have this scalp irritation, it is not wise to self medicate.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by maralyn45 13th October 2010, 1:55 am

You can go for organic hair products as they will gel well with your hair...

maralyn45

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 13th October 2010, 2:19 am

@maralyn45 I'm going to use the product more to see if it will calm down the itchies lol if not, guess I will have to look into a dermo. I've tried other hair products and it didn't help, so we'll see..
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by BattleKat 16th October 2010, 12:38 am

I orders samples of the ORS. Check out the free samples thread. I used it and it was great for instant relief but I would almost have to use it daily for the itch. I like to only grease my scalp one maybe twice a week if I have to.
BattleKat
BattleKat

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 16th October 2010, 2:05 pm

molove87 wrote:@maralyn45 I'm going to use the product more to see if it will calm down the itchies lol if not, guess I will have to look into a dermo. I've tried other hair products and it didn't help, so we'll see..

It will calm down the itchies because it contains Benzocaine which is a local anesthetic. This is not a cure.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 13th November 2010, 1:14 am

@Naturally Esq it has helped. I got some Vitamin E oil, and Carrot oil recently.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by EMarie 13th November 2010, 2:05 am

MoLove...do you cowash or wash with shampoo weekly? The reason I ask is I MUST wash with shampoo at least once a week or my scalp is itchy, flaky and just plain yuck!

I have had great luck with Kera Care Dry and Itchy Scalp hairdressing....Ive been using it since I was relaxed and its about the only thing that helps when I get dandruff around my edges so maybe that will help!

Hope that helps....if not you might have to see a dermatologist to see if you have eczema or psoriasis...hopefully not!
EMarie
EMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down