CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you wearing your hair today?

+109
Sequoia
patmichele
DvaAuNaturel
Morshaye
LaToya28
Furlie
Nikcoils
jlowman1
Buttercup76
Peachtree
Dynasti
natural813
brandiitneka
hdthomas
HAMPTONSFNST
nobelle
lumii
CrissyQ
KeetaRay
Yellagirlcurls
Erica5417
Ameenah
SimplyShainee
NaturallyJazzy
Karyn
marbar1908
KnowwhoIam
bholmes87
BlondeByDesire
tressedforsuccess
poeticlyspkng
naturallyme13
BajanPrincess82
MsJay1121
PearlsNCurls
missmoriah
lucky7
DeNaturelle
KinkyNappyHappy
RoseNaturalBeauty
LadyMika
Tamikac23
MissCurly
naturalhonney
FrizzyWaves(formerly 3c)
splitsun
natural83
cocoachanel
luving me
natural_nance
tamtam7
HappigocurliJenn
blondie
Intelligentbeauty
oooop2
MsChris8
Mimi
Tamren
Lynnieluve
NylaCoils
curlyamazon
CostaKink
NubieNatty
Mz. Thang
Enchantment
NaturalNixon
BrownSkinDiva
Kea::curls
xtremelyperfect
Natural Wheezes
Rock'n Natural Curls
CurlsGalore
HomeGrownHairGirl
LilMsPuddles
NotBillieJean
techne
NikG20
AfroButtafly
Carrie
sweetdrk1
jamaicacurl
snappynappy
ChrsLvsBks
Dricka
brittany_smiley
Miz B
Fabulously Fluffy
rebelrocks
lena73
AfrikanLatina
nmoultry
Lena_Jolie
MahoganyCurls
Iomer
d.denise
SheeTacular
bella gee
FierceNerd
dajewel
tiashaunteƩ
LuvMeLuvMyFro
CurlySpeechTherapist
Pi*Jay
p_nuttie43
loveself247
Haysbaby
Succinctlyso
Courtie
*CurlyNikki*
113 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 11 Empty My Christmas Updo

Post by natural_nance 25th December 2009, 6:27 pm

In the midst of wrapping gifts last night I remembered I still didn't do my hair! I ran to the shower (as my b/f sat hysterically laughing) co-washed and put my hair in 2 ponytails and used my pillow rollers to make spiral curls. Of course this morning they were still a little wet but I still swooped it up in an updo and added my new headband!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

natural_nance
natural_nance

Back to top Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 11 Empty Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Post by ChrsLvsBks 25th December 2009, 8:37 pm

The headband is beautiful. Are those feathers on it?
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

How are you wearing your hair today? - Page 11 Empty Re: How are you wearing your hair today?

Post by sweetdrk1 25th December 2009, 9:35 pm

I love the updo!!!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalNixon 26th December 2009, 1:43 am

Loving the last minute updo! The headband and glasses are also FIERCE!!
NaturalNixon
NaturalNixon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 26th December 2009, 11:18 am

NaturalNixon wrote:Loving the last minute updo! The headband and glasses are also FIERCE!!

What she said!!! LOL!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany_smiley 27th December 2009, 11:50 pm

I have my hair in a ponytail with a cute swift n the front. And I basicaly just use the Orange cholesterol stuff omg its. Great
brittany_smiley
brittany_smiley

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?r4e80eddd&refi

Back to top Go down

Post by luving me 27th December 2009, 11:52 pm

brittany_pooh wrote:I have my hair in a ponytail with a cute swift n the front. And I basicaly just use the Orange cholesterol stuff omg its. Great

Is it Lekair cholesterol? I love that cond.
luving me
luving me

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 28th December 2009, 3:19 am

In a really cute updo.

Why is it the older my dos get the better they look?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamren 29th December 2009, 6:24 pm

bantu knot gone wrong, turned into an updo..

Tamren
Tamren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 29th December 2009, 7:23 pm

I'm wearing a boring puff with a blue headband cuz i'm lazy lol but i got tons compliments on the headband so tht made me feel better [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoachanel 2nd January 2010, 6:17 pm

I still have my new years do in - I need to redo the twisted side from my twist out. It's been smushed under my headtie since I got home from new years, lulz.
cocoachanel
cocoachanel

http://perfectiongranted.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 3rd January 2010, 8:02 pm

I straightened my hair today. I did a twist n curl that did not turn out right, so I decided to wash it out and straighten it. Besides I have to go back to work tomorrow and I usually wear my hair straightened and in a bun for work, because I simply do not feel like answering a bunch of questions of, "How did you get your hair to do that?!" As a part of my New Year's Hair Resolution I should add that I'm going to stop being concerned about what others think about my hair. More and more of the ladies I work with are starting to wear their hair natural also, so maybe it won't be such a big deal. I need to keep my job, so I don't want to deal with any bs. I can rock a 'fro and still do my job. I promise I will not start a revolution in the office and blow up the building! LOL
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd January 2010, 8:04 pm

I am sorry you feel you have to straighten your hair for work, yor curls are lucious!! rock em sis!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by tamtam7 3rd January 2010, 8:21 pm

Thanks sweetdrk1. I've had some bad experiences in the past with wearing my hair natural at work. BTW, I love your hair, is that a "coil out"?
tamtam7
tamtam7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd January 2010, 8:51 pm

ty!! that is a twist out my first successful one according to me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] check out my hair journal
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 4th January 2010, 2:05 am

So I cowashed my hair last night and wore a twist n curl to church today. For some reason, it didn't turn out as great as I wanted it to be, but I think it was due to it not being fully dry when I took it down. Anyways, when i got home, I was totally in chill mode! So I just pulled my hair up into a messy lil do! LOL! If I would've been going somewhere, I probably could've made it look a whole lot better, but since I was just chillaxin for the rest of the evening, I didn't bother! LOL!

natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th January 2010, 10:18 am

Natural I love that messy up do!! you are rocking it!

oh and I am wearing a smashed mess!! hahahahahaaa I had a fever and sweated most of the night and my hair proves it!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 4th January 2010, 12:26 pm

@sweetdrk1 Thanks! I never really wear updo's, so I think Im going to start experimenting! On those pics, I just pulled it up for fun....no intentions of a definite style. Sorry you had a fever [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! It will definitely have an effect on the hair! By the way, your hair is really, really growing! Every new avatar that you have, it just shows sooo much progress! You go girl! Im loving it!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 4th January 2010, 1:30 pm

well back to work after a week off for vacation. I didn't do my hair a LICK this past week and it was sure in need of some TLC! I did cowash and deep condition with my shakai conditioner and did my infamous bantu knot out. came out pretty cute... like the usual.

I'm so ready to chop this perm!!!!!!!!! i stood in the mirror for about a good 20-30 min last night contemplating taking the scissors and going to town with my hair. I should have did it......
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by Mz. Thang 4th January 2010, 4:24 pm

I'm rockin my first attempt at two strand twist on dry stretched hair I used
a Shea, co, and gel mix I made their not perfect but ok 4 my first time I think
Mz. Thang
Mz. Thang

Back to top Go down

Post by splitsun 4th January 2010, 4:43 pm

3rd day bantu hair and loving it!
splitsun
splitsun

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 4th January 2010, 4:55 pm

natural83 wrote:@sweetdrk1 Thanks! I never really wear updo's, so I think Im going to start experimenting! On those pics, I just pulled it up for fun....no intentions of a definite style. Sorry you had a fever [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! It will definitely have an effect on the hair! By the way, your hair is really, really growing! Every new avatar that you have, it just shows sooo much progress! You go girl! Im loving it!

thank you...do you have a BNB thread??
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvMeLuvMyFro 4th January 2010, 5:01 pm

still sporting the sew-in although I have been getting more compliments as the style gets older, go figure.
LuvMeLuvMyFro
LuvMeLuvMyFro

http://www.designsavvysalon.com

Back to top Go down

Post by natural83 4th January 2010, 5:33 pm

@sweetdrk1 No, I don't have a BNB thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ! Somebody else asked me did i have one too...I think Im just lazy because I said I was going to do one, but have yet to get it together! I still may do one though!
natural83
natural83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveself247 4th January 2010, 5:35 pm

@natural83...looking good Ms. Curly
loveself247
loveself247

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next